- Iran, Georgia must boost relations in all fields: President Rouhani
- Irish militants claim Dublin shooting
- Clashes in eastern DR Congo claim at least 15 lives
- Iran arrests terrorists along eastern, western borders
- Russia puts troops on high alert ahead of military drills
- At least 25 killed in army operations in southeast Turkey
- UN says over 58,000 Somali children risk starving to death
- Saudi Arabia, NATO to discuss Syria troop deployment
- Bomb explosion kills six civilians in SE Afghanistan
- Europe lacks independent will in face of US: Leader
An American female professor at a Christian university who got in trouble after wearing the hijab and saying Muslims and Christians worship the same God will leave the school.
Over 120 economists have criticized the British government's policy toward the recent refugee crisis in Europe, describing it as "seriously inadequate, morally unacceptable and economically wrong."
When it comes to the arming of the police in a country in which rural sheriffs proudly sport battlefield-grade mine-resistant ambush protected vehicles and new militarized urban police units like that one in New York City are being outfitted with Colt M4 semiautomatic assault rifles and machine guns.