- IAEA delegation in Iran for talks: Iranian official
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis resigns
- Final deal to open new horizons in Iran-EU ties: Austria’s FM
- Polls close in Greece, with 'No' vote in lead
- Iraqi premier emphasizes resistance against ISIL deviational ideology
- British police under fire for not detaining man holding ISIL banner
- Scores of Yemenis martyred in Saudi airstrikes
- Iraqi FM urges US to be committed to agreements with Iraq
- An exceptional opportunity has risen for an agreement: German FM
- Saudi prince calls for King Salman dismissal
US wage growth remained stagnant in June and many unemployed Americans gave up looking for work, a sign that the labor market remains weak despite a drop in the country’s unemployment rate.
The South Carolina church shooting that killed nine people was a result of the large-scale bigotry that exists against the African-American community in the United States, says an activist in New York.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination, formally announced her candidacy.
The ongoing war in Yemen will most probably trigger a domino-like set of important geopolitical changes in the Middle East region.