- Iranian FM urges promotion of economic cooperation with Indonesia
- Turkey Prime Minister Erdogan seeks to ban YouTube, Facebook
- Portugal police protest over cuts to pay, benefits
- Cuba agrees to start EU talks on mutual ties
- Gen. Dempsey: Snowden's leaks will cost Pentagon billions
- Official: Expert talks with G 5+1 to continue on Friday
- Nations concerned over Libya insecurity
- ‘Baku mulling visa waivers for Iranians’
- Venezuela expels Panama ambassador, three others
- Tymoshenko urges EU action on Crimea
Following is an interview by English Radio correspondent Morteza Jabbari with Tighe Barry—co-director of Code Pink in the US about the remarks by director of US National Intelligence James Clapper about Edward Snowden.
It is a strange world.The meanings of manywords have changed totally. When the words human rights are heard, what come to the mind are the interests of a handful of insatiable powerful and oppressive regimes in the world.
On February 28, the US officially opened a new military base in Romania, which will play a pivotal role in the pull out of US forces from Afghanistan. The US General John O’Conner, who is responsible for logistical affairs, said the “Mihail Kogalniceanu” military base, which is situated in the …