- 'Afghanistan not to become proxy war field'
- Seven people killed by US drone attack in Pakistan, Afghanistan
- ‘Considerable progress’ made in Iran nuclear talks
- Mexicans urge gov. release detainees
- ISIL demolishes mosques in Iraq
- Russia’s oil giant cuts production to stabilize prices
- US extends suspension of part of anti-Iran sanctions
- Part of Iran’s blocked assets released
- Iran, Italy sign MoU to boost environmental cooperation
- Russia warned: France to go on court if fails to abide its commitments
The United States has been shaken up by thousands of demonstrators who have taken to the streets in at least 90 cities across the country to protest a grand jury decision on the shooting death of black teenager Michael Brown.
The Chinese and US officials, in a meeting in Washington, reached an agreement to expedite military negotiations and to present the related reports on military operations. This agreement was attained throughout talks between the Deputy Chief of Chinese Army General Headquarters, Wang Guanzhong, and the US Under Secretary of Defense, …