- ‘Egypt’s Sinai terrorists aiding Zionist regime’
- Iran to play Chile in friendly
- Euro falls against major currencies
- ‘Britons earning less than in 2001’
- Taliban claims deadly shooting attack at Kabul airport
- China intensifies ideological campaign in universities
- Scores killed in Cameroon clashes
- Hutu rebels in DR Congo vow to disarm
- One protester killed in Egypt clashes
- Russia slams NATO plans in E Europe
The delusional character of Obama’s State of the Union address—presenting an America of rising living standards and a booming economy, capped by his declaration that the “shadow of crisis has passed”—is perhaps matched only in its presentation by the media and supporters of the Democratic Party.
The US Senate Intelligence Committee has released a drastically redacted summary of its voluminous report on the CIA’s torture program during the George W. Bush administration.