- Bahraini opposition leader says ready to spend whole life in prison
- ISIL & Japan allegedly agree on hostage swap: reports
- Thailand censures 'US intervention'
- Iran, Russia keen to develop nuclear cooperation: Envoy
- Syria opposition, gov. representatives meet in Moscow
- ‘Interim report on MH370 investigation to be released on March 7’
- Mother of Japanese hostage appeals to PM
- ISIL in Libya claims assault on Tripoli hotel
- ‘Leader’s message another aspect of Iran’s diplomacy’
- Saudi regime urges the West to pile up pressure on Iran
The delusional character of Obama’s State of the Union address—presenting an America of rising living standards and a booming economy, capped by his declaration that the “shadow of crisis has passed”—is perhaps matched only in its presentation by the media and supporters of the Democratic Party.
The US Senate Intelligence Committee has released a drastically redacted summary of its voluminous report on the CIA’s torture program during the George W. Bush administration.