- Malaysian plane carrying 239 passengers crashed into sea
- “Israel lies to push hostile agenda”
- Rand Paul says Obama restricts civil liberties
- Ali Larijani leaves South Africa for Congo
- Iranian cultural night staged at Berlinˈs Tourism Fair
- Malaysia Airlines 'has lost contact' with plane carrying 239 people
- US FAA to appeal ruling on commercial drone use
- US government probing three major French banks
- Indonesia urges stronger Tehran-Jakarta ties
- 'ObamaCare not reaching uninsured'
Following is an interview by English Radio correspondent Morteza Jabbari with Tighe Barry—co-director of Code Pink in the US about the remarks by director of US National Intelligence James Clapper about Edward Snowden.
It is a strange world.The meanings of manywords have changed totally. When the words human rights are heard, what come to the mind are the interests of a handful of insatiable powerful and oppressive regimes in the world.
On February 28, the US officially opened a new military base in Romania, which will play a pivotal role in the pull out of US forces from Afghanistan. The US General John O’Conner, who is responsible for logistical affairs, said the “Mihail Kogalniceanu” military base, which is situated in the …