- Iran, Turkey economies complementary to each other: Vaezi
- Six killed, 62 injured in mishaps in India
- Judiciary chief says women rights violated by so-called advocates of human rights
- Bomb blast hits NATO convoy in northern Afghanistan
- Iran keen on better relations with world on mutual respect: President
- Larijani arrives in Minsk
- ‘Final nuclear deal possible to achieve in six months’
- Majlis speaker departs for Minsk
- ‘Missiles no matter of talks’
- Iran Police stresses security on border areas
A US civil liberties groups has welcomed the closure of a New York Police Department’s surveillance unit which eavesdrops on Muslims but says it’s only the first step because it doesn’t necessarily mean an end to the NYPD’s unconstitutional surveillance.
Following is an interview by English Radio correspondent Morteza Jabbari with Mark Weber—director of Institute for Historical Review about US military concerns for the mental health of returned soldiers from combat; and the inadequacy of institutional support.
2014 is shaping up as a year of reckoning for the United States. This was the opening sentence of an article authored by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts which had appeared on Press TV. Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and associate editor of the …
The Zionist regime of Israel, which is one of the opponents of the Syrian ruling system, intends to gain further concessions form the US, by taking advantage of the Syrian crisis. Western diplomatic sources have revealed that Obama administration has called on the Zionist regime to somehow obstruct the advancement …