- British health sec. adamant on new contract despite junior doctors‘ opposition
- Syria ceasfire talks very fragile: Russia
- Pentagon chief repeats calls for more help in Daesh fight
- Turkey army ends operations in Kurdish town of Cizre: Minister
- Russia: Aleppo militants lay down arms
- Parties to Syria talks must engage in serious talks: Iran FM
- India forces detain dozens of Kashmiri activists in Srinagar
- Top Iranian adviser scorns Saudi talk of military action in Syria
- No security in region without Iran
- World eager to develop ties with Iran: President
The White House has played down the Supreme Court’s decision to halt President Barack Obama's sweeping climate rules for power plants.
Over 120 economists have criticized the British government's policy toward the recent refugee crisis in Europe, describing it as "seriously inadequate, morally unacceptable and economically wrong."
When it comes to the arming of the police in a country in which rural sheriffs proudly sport battlefield-grade mine-resistant ambush protected vehicles and new militarized urban police units like that one in New York City are being outfitted with Colt M4 semiautomatic assault rifles and machine guns.