- ISIL actively recruiting in Afghanistan: US general
- Strike by oil station staffers complicates Nigeria fuel shortage
- Millions of Ethiopians go to polls in general elections
- Some 3,000 Vietnamese children enslaved by gangs in UK: Report
- British Takfiris change routes to join ISIL
- Wrong email reveals UK's EU exit project
- Indonesian says expecting Iran investment in refinery project
- Saudi fighter jet crashes in northwestern Yemen
- Protest held in Palestine to slam death penalty against Egypt’s Morsi
- Iraqi armed forces liberate another town in Anbar
Officials said the US National Security Agency has started to reduce its controversial bulk collection of Americans’ phone records after Congress failed to renew or change the program.
Russia and some other countries from the UN Human Rights Council drew attention to growing racism, xenophobia and police abuse in the United States.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination, formally announced her candidacy.
The ongoing war in Yemen will most probably trigger a domino-like set of important geopolitical changes in the Middle East region.