- Iranian president: Tehran-Ankara close ties contribute to regional security
- 59 suspected militants arrested in Kabul
- Yemen’s parliament approves new cabinet
- Saudi oil output reduction not possible: Oil minister
- Israeli naval forces open fire at Gaza fishermen
- Putin says final deal on Iran nuclear issue ‘very close’
- EU approves new sanctions against Crimea
- Violent clashes claim 28 lives in CAR
- Boko Haram abducts 185, kills 33 in Nigeria village
- Palestinian UN draft against Israel act of war: Intelligence mininster
The interview with former Vice President Dick Cheney on NBC’s “Meet the Press” program showed both the unapologetic savagery of American imperialism and its deepening crisis.
The latest United Nations climate summit, the 20th Conference of the Parties (COP20), concluded in the Peruvian capital of Lima recently without agreement on reducing global carbon emissions.
Imagine the face of senior poverty. Who do you see? If you see a woman, especially a woman of color, you’d be spot on.
Former US Vice President Dick Cheney has refused to call the brutal interrogation techniques used by the CIA in the wake of the September 11, 2001 attacks “torture”, saying he “would do it again in a minute”.