- EU: Montreux talks with Iran led to better understanding
- Tehran’s Friday Prayers leader stresses win-win deal in nuclear talks
- Senior cleric raps Netanyahu's anti-Iran remarks
- IAEA members voice concern about Israeli nuke threat
- Russia: Current UN Human Rights Council session over-politicized
- 29 insurgents killed in Afghan military operations
- Syrian armed forces storm insurgents' centers in Daraa
- Iraqi army, popular forces liberate 15 villages near Tikrit
- ISIL receiving up to $1bln annually from Afghan heroin
- Syrian president underlines popular support for army
Everybody agrees with the urgent and pressing need to combat terrorism - not only states and their security apparatuses, but equally common citizens whose fundamental security and everyday life are threatened by terrorists.
Protests against police brutality, institutional racism and tuition fee hikes continue in the United States at the campus of the University of California, Santa Cruz.
Police have arrested two people who were among demonstrators standing in front of the home of former US vice president Dick Cheney to protest the 13th anniversary of the opening of the Guantanamo prison.