- Leader’s remarks in meeting with Iraqi prime minister
- Iran rejects Reuters report on willingness to remove certain sanctions
- News Magazine No 285: October 21, 2014 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Hamas: Gaza patience running out
- Leader condoles with nation over demise of Experts Assembly chairman
- IRGC commander: Iran prevents expansion of Zionist Regime in region
- Lavrov: Opposition, representatives of all neighboring states should talk Syria
- ‘Iran to continue powerful support for Iraqi nation’
- Russian top security official underlines Iran's nuclear rights
- Twelve people killed in Eastern Ukraine over last 24 hours
An American political commentator says the resurgence of opium trade in Afghanistan is a “direct result of the US invasion” in 2001.
The upcoming US midterm elections is an appropriate occasion to draw a balance sheet—of the Obama administration’s past six years in office and of the American political system as a whole. Joe Kishore, the National Secretary of the Equality Party based in the United States, has more on this.