- 'Ahrar al-Najran' Movement shoots down Saudi Military chopper
- Syrians hold pro-government rallies, voice solidarity with army
- Kurd MP: 7,000 Iraqi Pishmarga forces likely to fight in Syria
- News Magazine No 484: June 30, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Iran nuclear talks extended to July 7: US State Department
- Iran, Algeria call for broadening of bilateral ties
- Iran condemns terrorist attack in Egypt
- AEOI spokesman: Salehi's presence to accelerate nuclear talks
- Iran deplores Saudi airstrikes on UN compound in Aden
- Leader communicates macro-scale policies for Iran's 6th development plan
US President Barack Obama has announced a plan that will require businesses to extend overtime pay to five million American workers who are currently excluded under federal law.
The South Carolina church shooting that killed nine people was a result of the large-scale bigotry that exists against the African-American community in the United States, says an activist in New York.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination, formally announced her candidacy.
The ongoing war in Yemen will most probably trigger a domino-like set of important geopolitical changes in the Middle East region.