- US to blame if nuclear talks fail to bear fruit: Iran MP
- Iraqi Kurds to send forces to Kobani next week
- New York and New Jersey order mandatory Ebola quarantine
- Palestinian youth attains martyrdom
- Hezbollah steps up security arrangements on verge of Ashura
- First US military death in anti-ISIL battle confirmed
- UNESCO’s official visits Kashan historical sites
- Minister: Coalition against Takfiri groups to face failure
- Putin emphasizes negotiated solution to Iran nuclear issue
- ‘Foreign companies keen to invest in Iran’
The still weak US job market could hurt Democrats just weeks before voters cast their ballots in November’s midterm Congressional elections, as millions remain unemployed amid sluggish economic growth.
Three people were killed and two more were injured after a mid-air collision between a small helicopter and a single-engine plane near Frederick Municipal Airport in Maryland.