- Iran-France oil contract to take effect Feb 16
- Palestine opens embassy in Brazil amid Tel Aviv-Brasilia row
- British spies want access to US tech firms’ data
- Iran eyes 1.8-billion-euro oil refinery in Spain: Report
- Bahrain ready for Syria deployment under Saudi lead: Diplomat
- Twitter shuts down 125,000 Daesh accounts
- Bahrainis stage anti-regime protests ahead of uprising anniversary
- US, China vow to respond to North Korea: White House
- Pentagon to buy 404 Lockheed F-35 jets: Sources
- Oil prices keep falling, ending volatile week
Over 120 economists have criticized the British government's policy toward the recent refugee crisis in Europe, describing it as "seriously inadequate, morally unacceptable and economically wrong."
When it comes to the arming of the police in a country in which rural sheriffs proudly sport battlefield-grade mine-resistant ambush protected vehicles and new militarized urban police units like that one in New York City are being outfitted with Colt M4 semiautomatic assault rifles and machine guns.