- Crimea buildup will cost Russia dearly: William Hague
- US sends destroyer to Black Sea amid Ukraine crisis
- Ashton confers with Iranian officials
- Muslims to shape new world geometry: Amir-Abdollahian
- Larijani: Iran ready to solve Syria crisis in cooperation with EU
- Iran condoles demise of Afghan First VP
- MP: Ashton aims to patch up Iran-EU economic relations
- Shamkhani: Outcome of nuclear talks is big test for new ties with EU
- Chinese envoy hails Tehran great capacities for boosting trade ties with Beijing
- Iran wins 3 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze medals at Intl. Dimitryev Freestyle Cup
The US expressed hope that Russia will continue cooperation with 5+1 Group despite the recent tensions on Ukraine crisis.
Following is an interview by English Radio correspondent Morteza Jabbari with Tighe Barry—co-director of Code Pink in the US about the remarks by director of US National Intelligence James Clapper about Edward Snowden.
It is a strange world.The meanings of manywords have changed totally. When the words human rights are heard, what come to the mind are the interests of a handful of insatiable powerful and oppressive regimes in the world.
On February 28, the US officially opened a new military base in Romania, which will play a pivotal role in the pull out of US forces from Afghanistan. The US General John O’Conner, who is responsible for logistical affairs, said the “Mihail Kogalniceanu” military base, which is situated in the …