- Rouhani sees global surge for Iran trade
- Russia aerial attacks against terrorists fruitful: Syria deputy FM
- Explosions rock Turkey capital, kill 30
- Turkish journalist detained over tweets critical of Erdogan
- Leader’s message on the occasion of Iranian commander’s martyrdom
- ‘Wrong time’ for long-awaited Russia-Japan peace treaty talks: US
- UN approves EU plan to use military force against migrant traffickers
- German opposition says 50,000 to demonstrate against EU-US trade deal Saturday
- 52 school shootings so far this year leave 30 dead, 53 injured
- EU exporter of terrorism to crisis-hit countries: Mogherini
A former US Senate candidate says the United States has launched a psychological operation against Russia after its successful airstrikes against ISIL targets in Syria.
US foreign policy expert Zbigniew Brzezinski says the United States should retaliate if Russia does not stop bombing its assets in Syria.