- Moscow vows to retaliate against latest US sanctions
- EU urges Israeli regime to halt settler violence after baby killing
- Thousands of Jordanians demonstrate, call for closing Israeli embassy
- UNHCR: Refugee influx into Greece creating ‘humanitarian emergency’
- News Magazine No 515: July 31, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Tehran’s Friday Prayers Sermons
- NSA spied on Japan govt, companies: WikiLeaks
- Ebola vaccine trial in Guinea ‘100% successful’: Reports
- ‘Free trade zones management should take post-sanction opportunity’
- Iran condemns killing of Palestinian infant by Israeli settlers
The White House has warned Congress that rejecting President Barack Obama’s nuclear conclusion with Iran would isolate the United States and trigger another war.
Israel – in its desperation to kill the Iran nuclear conclusion – is exposing its often-denied influence over the U.S. political/media process. Israeli officials are even using football analogies to rally U.S. lawmakers while emptying the bench of friendly “experts” to mount a goal-line stand.
According to a report issued by the Annie E. Casey Foundation, twenty-two percent of all children in the United States live below the federal poverty line, significantly higher than during the height of the 2008-2009 economic crisis.