- Iran boosts oil recovery from shared field
- Hackers expose 400 GB of data from Italian spying firm
- Uncertainty looms over Greece after emphatic ‘No’ to creditors
- Gunmen raid village, kill 14 in northeastern Nigeria
- Nigeria’s military frees 180 Boko Haram suspects, including babies
- Poor care for UK dementia patients draws fire
- German, Italian delegations due in Iran
- 25 Syrian troopers killed in terrorists’ bomb attack in Aleppo
- Syrian terrorists confess to receiving training in Turkey
- Iraqi forces launch operation to retake Fallujah from ISIL
The South Carolina church shooting that killed nine people was a result of the large-scale bigotry that exists against the African-American community in the United States, says an activist in New York.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination, formally announced her candidacy.
The ongoing war in Yemen will most probably trigger a domino-like set of important geopolitical changes in the Middle East region.