- UNSC resolution authorizes military force on human smugglers
- Afghan pres. picks team to probe US hospital bombing in Kunduz
- 17 people killed in gas explosion at China restaurant
- 100 Taliban militants slain in south Afghanistan strikes: Officials
- Mafia state in Turkey behind blasts: HDP leader
- Army kills 125 Takfiri terrorists in western Syria
- Two killed in protests in Iraq’s Kurdistan
- Saudi air raids on Yemen leave 12 Somalis dead
- Eight killed in terror attacks across Iraqi capital
- Japan traders back in Iran with a vengeance
A former US Senate candidate says the United States has launched a psychological operation against Russia after its successful airstrikes against ISIL targets in Syria.
US foreign policy expert Zbigniew Brzezinski says the United States should retaliate if Russia does not stop bombing its assets in Syria.