- Ali Karimi chosen as Iran’s most popular football player: TV poll
- President Rouhani: Settlement of Iran’s nuclear program vital
- Senior Iranian lawmaker calls for concerted efforts to battle terrorism
- Russia, Syria sign agreement on fighting terrorism
- New Nigerian leader raps Boko Haram as bogus group
- 100's found dead in Nigeria carnage
- ‘Greece, EU-IMF creditors may reach debt deal by early May’
- Iran’s foreign minister underscores IAEA’s role in final nuclear deal
- US reassures Iran of commitment to nuclear deal: Zarif
- 4 workers killed in Saudi Arabia building collapse
US Secretary of State John Kerry has said that world powers and Iran are closer than ever to a good comprehensive agreement over the country’s nuclear program.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination, formally announced her candidacy.
The ongoing war in Yemen will most probably trigger a domino-like set of important geopolitical changes in the Middle East region.
The US government refuses to release thousands of photographs showing abuse and torture of people detained by its military in Iraq and Afghanistan.