- Envoy: Germany ready to help advancement of Iran's auto industry
- Iraqi forces win back Baiji Dam
- Rising Saudi executions alarm international rights groups
- Crises in Middle East serve interests of Israel: Iran speaker
- News Magazine No 456: June 02, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- ‘West stirs crisis in region to increase security in Israel’
- Saudi pilots hit friendly targets again, pro-Hadi militias injured in Al-Jawf
- Iraqi source: Army recaptures key area from ISIL in Ramadi
- Saudi positions in Dhahran targeted by Yemen's Grad missiles
- Sources reveal Israel's attempts to steal Yemen's ancient antiques
Lieutenant Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Brigadier General Hossein Salami underlined the Iranian Armed Forces' preparedness to confront any possible foreign threats, and said that the enemy only understands the logic of power.
Russia and some other countries from the UN Human Rights Council drew attention to growing racism, xenophobia and police abuse in the United States.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination, formally announced her candidacy.
The ongoing war in Yemen will most probably trigger a domino-like set of important geopolitical changes in the Middle East region.