- Zarif: Enemies’ terrorist acts aimed at tarnishing Islam
- Naft Omidiyeh advances to Asian Water Polo Clubs Championship semis
- China: ‘Nuclear talks will eventually yield positive results’
- US State Department postpones release of confidential documents relating to 1953 Coup in Iran
- China seeking to boost maritime power
- 8 children killed in Australian house
- HRW slams Egypt over military trials
- EU leaders call for trade deal with US
- Poroshenko urges approval of NATO bill
- Palestine UN bid ‘act of aggression’
The interview with former Vice President Dick Cheney on NBC’s “Meet the Press” program showed both the unapologetic savagery of American imperialism and its deepening crisis.
The latest United Nations climate summit, the 20th Conference of the Parties (COP20), concluded in the Peruvian capital of Lima recently without agreement on reducing global carbon emissions.