- News Magazine No 462: April 19, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Ansarullah gains fresh territory in Abyan, drives out Al-Qaeda terrorists
- Australian FM stresses Iran's resolve to destroy ISIL
- Report: Saudi SABIC sees net profits slump 39%
- Syrian army hits militants hard in Daraa
- Saudi fighters hit friendly target near Yemen's border, scores injured
- Army spreading calm in Hama, Raqqa Provinces
- ‘Iran's powerful army ready to confront all options’
- Source: Ansarullah seizes Al-Qaeda bomb-making facility in Sana'a
- Rafah crossing at Gaza-Egypt border closed for 100 days now
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination, formally announced her candidacy.
The ongoing war in Yemen will most probably trigger a domino-like set of important geopolitical changes in the Middle East region.
The US government refuses to release thousands of photographs showing abuse and torture of people detained by its military in Iraq and Afghanistan.