- India mulling to augment import of Iranian crude oil
- Iran naval forces playing vital role in regional, global developments
- Geneva deal aims to recognize Iran nuclear rights: Lavrov
- Number of foreign terrorists in Syria exceeds 5,000
- Bubonic plaque outbreak kills 21 in Madagascar
- Iran insists on taking delivery of S-300 systems
- IRGC experts training Syrian army: Cmdr. Jafari
- Ukraine seeks 20bn euros in return for EU deal
- IED blast kills US-led soldier in Afghanistan
- Egypt police arrest pro-Morsi students in Cairo, Alexandria
A copy of the Nahj-ul-Balagha of Imam Ali (AS) written in calligraphy on paper coated in gold was unveiled during a ceremony at the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance on Tuesday last week.
The extradition treaty between Bangladesh and India came into effect on Wednesday with the handing over of the instruments of ratification of the much-awaited pact. The two countries will now be able to exchange convicts or undertrials as and when required. Bangladesh Home Secretary C.Q.K. Mostak Ahmed and Indian High …
The government limped into a third day of partial shutdown Thursday with no sign of a way out after a White House conversation between President Barack Obama and top congressional leaders seemed only to harden the stances of Democrats and Republicans.
More than a year after negotiations began over a long-term security agreement between the United States and Afghanistan, representatives of both countries remain at an impasse over key issues that would allow American troops to remain here beyond 2014.