- 11 killed, 27 injured in Iraq bomb blast
- Police clash with anti-election protesters in Kashmir
- 3 US physicians killed in Kabul hospital shooting
- Ukrainian armed troops enter Slavyansk town
- Iran deplores Bahraini government action to expel Shia leader
- Iran crowned champion of Asian freestyle wrestling competition
- Abdullah voices support for Kabul's closer ties with Tehran
- Iran condoles with Congo on train crash
- ‘Pakistan to pursue fate of Iran guard’
- Iran ambassador hopeful on Iran-5+1G talks
Following is a lengthy article written by Arno j. Mayer, an emeritus professor of Princeton University. His article had appeared on Counterpunch website.
Following is an interview by English Radio correspondent Morteza Jabbari with Caleb Maupin—a member of International Action Center in the US—about a dangerous internet bug used by NSA in the past two years to spy on web users.
2014 is shaping up as a year of reckoning for the United States. This was the opening sentence of an article authored by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts which had appeared on Press TV. Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and associate editor of the …