- Germany urges US to clarify spying reports
- West’s economic sanctions unable to split Russian society: Putin
- S. Korea Health Ministry confirms new MERS case
- US deals China with Cold War mentality: Chinese spokeswoman
- French soldier charged with child abuse in Burkina Faso
- Boko Haram kill 200 people in Nigeria in two days
- Two civilians killed as hundreds hold pro-Morsi rally in Egypt
- Iran routs Russia in FIVB World League
- ‘Consensus on Iran’s nuclear deal within reach’
- Turkey seeks life terms for men halting Syria bound arms cargo
The South Carolina church shooting that killed nine people was a result of the large-scale bigotry that exists against the African-American community in the United States, says an activist in New York.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination, formally announced her candidacy.
The ongoing war in Yemen will most probably trigger a domino-like set of important geopolitical changes in the Middle East region.