- Tehran’s Friday Prayer Sermons
- News Magazine No 386: January 30, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Shelling attacks kill 11, injure dozens in Donetsk
- UN says over 200,000 Somali children face starvation
- African leaders must not to cling to power: UN chief
- Clashes in Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula kill 2 children
- Explosions leave dozens of casualties in Iraq
- Six killed in ISIL new attack on Iraq's Kirkuk
- Lebanon's Hezbollah lashes out at Israeli regime over killing resistance members
- Top Iran MP warns US Congress against new sanctions
A large number of protesters have interrupted a US Senate hearing demanding former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger be arrested for war crimes.
The delusional character of Obama’s State of the Union address—presenting an America of rising living standards and a booming economy, capped by his declaration that the “shadow of crisis has passed”—is perhaps matched only in its presentation by the media and supporters of the Democratic Party.
The US Senate Intelligence Committee has released a drastically redacted summary of its voluminous report on the CIA’s torture program during the George W. Bush administration.