- News Magazine No 516: August 01, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Iran says piping gas to EU not economical
- Corbyn one step closer to Labour leadership
- Two Ukrainian soldiers killed in east
- Top Russia, US, Saudi diplomats to meet in Qatar
- Italy, Spain sending ministers to Iran for trade talks
- Japan to protest if U.S. spying confirmed: Media
- Over 100 Tajik citizens killed in Syria, Iraq: Chief prosecutor
- On Army Day, China warns of growing border security risks
- 2 Palestinian teens shot martyred amid clashes over toddler martyred in arson attack
Israel – in its desperation to kill the Iran nuclear conclusion – is exposing its often-denied influence over the U.S. political/media process. Israeli officials are even using football analogies to rally U.S. lawmakers while emptying the bench of friendly “experts” to mount a goal-line stand.
According to a report issued by the Annie E. Casey Foundation, twenty-two percent of all children in the United States live below the federal poverty line, significantly higher than during the height of the 2008-2009 economic crisis.