- Russia, China warn against US missile system deployment in South Korea
- Ex-Oklahoma senator sentenced to 37 months for fraud
- US military turned into family business
- Kerry calls for end to conflicts in Syria and Yemen
- US asks UN Security Council to meet over Iran’s missiles
- Violence erupts as Trump fans clash with protesters in Chicago
- US to send troops to Iraq’s frontlines
- Row over UK tabloid claim that 'Queen backs Brexit'
- Police clash with protesters in Istanbul
- Erdogan threatens top court over freed journalists
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani says Tehran and Paris must initiate close and widespread ties to make up for the losses caused by the recently removed “cruel and unjust” sanctions which were imposed on Iran.
Iran said on Tuesday that it has signed a basic agreement with China to re-design a heavy water reactor in Arak during the visit to Tehran by the Chinese President Xi Jinping over the weekend.
Switzerland has released millions of dollars of Iran’s frozen funds in the wake of the removal of anti-Tehran sanctions, a Swiss official confirmed.
Iran says the recent implementation of a nuclear agreement between the Islamic Republic and the P5+1 group of countries has provided new opportunities for enhanced regional cooperation.
Head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) Ali Akbar Salehi says the country is resolute on boosting nuclear cooperation with China following the implementation of the nuclear agreement between Tehran and six world powers.
Head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) Ali Akbar Salehi said the International Atomic Energy Organization (IAEA) will treat his country as a normal member from now on that it has confirmed Tehran's compliance with the July nuclear deal.
Head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) Ali Akbar Salehi announced that the country will start building two new nuclear power plants in the near future.
Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif says “all oppressive sanctions imposed against the Islamic Republic will be annulled today.”
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif arrived in Vienna on Saturday to discuss progress towards final implementation of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), IRNA said.