- Russia, China warn against US missile system deployment in South Korea
- Ex-Oklahoma senator sentenced to 37 months for fraud
- US military turned into family business
- Kerry calls for end to conflicts in Syria and Yemen
- US asks UN Security Council to meet over Iran’s missiles
- Violence erupts as Trump fans clash with protesters in Chicago
- US to send troops to Iraq’s frontlines
- Row over UK tabloid claim that 'Queen backs Brexit'
- Police clash with protesters in Istanbul
- Erdogan threatens top court over freed journalists
Hack check: NSA efforts to control web in post Snowden-era
The FBI says it had been tracking the hackers who attacked Sony Pictures in November, raising questions over why the agency failed to stop them. US Congress is now expected to mull a cyber-security bill even as the NSA turns to recruiting young hackers.