- Israel root cause of insecurity in Mideast: Official
- News Magazine No 517: August 02, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Syrian army, Hezbollah lay tight siege on terrorists in Zabadani
- Dozens of militants killed in Lattakia
- Church of England condemns David Cameron for rhetoric on migrants
- Saudi defense minister threatens to occupy Kuwait
- President Rouhani felicitates Iranian archers on world championship
- More clashes at Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Record 300,000 asylum seekers registered in Germany in 2015: Report
- Saudi Arabia keeps pounding areas in Yemen
Iran’s Oil Minister Bijan Namdar Zanganeh said US energy firms may apply for running operations in Iranian market.
Israel – in its desperation to kill the Iran nuclear conclusion – is exposing its often-denied influence over the U.S. political/media process. Israeli officials are even using football analogies to rally U.S. lawmakers while emptying the bench of friendly “experts” to mount a goal-line stand.
According to a report issued by the Annie E. Casey Foundation, twenty-two percent of all children in the United States live below the federal poverty line, significantly higher than during the height of the 2008-2009 economic crisis.