- Iran defeats Tunisia in FINA World Water Polo Development
- Egyptian commander jailed over torture death released
- Conflicts in Africa’s Sahel displace 3.5 million: UN
- Egyptian protesters blast death sentence against Morsi, others
- Baltic states mull missile system against Russia
- Greek exit from eurozone possible: IMF
- Chilean police clash with student demonstrators
- ‘Brexit’ high on agenda of Cameron’s EU trip
- Lebanon’s conference sheds light on Saudi war on Yemen
- Al-Qaeda Takfiri terrorists capture northwestern Syrian city of Ariha
Russia and some other countries from the UN Human Rights Council drew attention to growing racism, xenophobia and police abuse in the United States.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination, formally announced her candidacy.
The ongoing war in Yemen will most probably trigger a domino-like set of important geopolitical changes in the Middle East region.