- Deputy FM slams US new anti-Iran sanctions
- Iran, Kazakhstan sign economic MoU
- Zarif, Ashton discuss threats of extremism, N. talks in Brussels
- FM: Iran firm to settle nuclear standoff with West
- Iran welcomes end of Iraq’s Amerli siege
- UN advises Zionist regime not to grab land
- Syria army inflicts losses on terrorists
- Yemen sends envoy to end crisis
- 10 soldiers killed in Libya clashes
- ‘Afghan power-sharing talks fail’
A senior Iranian lawmaker called on the country's foreign diplomacy apparatus and nuclear negotiators to quit the talks with the six world powers (the US, Russia, China, France and Britain plus Germany) in protest at the United States' new sanctions on Iranian companies.
Dr. Stephen J. Sniegoski Ph.D. earned his doctorate in American history, with a focus on American foreign policy, at the University of Maryland. His focus on the neoconservative involvement in American foreign policy is the subject of his book The Transparent Cabal: The Neoconservative Agenda, War in the Middle East, …
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange will not leave the Ecuador Embassy in London until he is given guarantees that he will not be extradited to the United States, Assange’s lawyer Jennifer Robinson said on Tuesday.