- HRW report details ISIL rampage in Kobani
- Iran’s IRGC launches 2nd Qadir radar system
- Iran reports rise in South Pars gas output
- Iran rejects report on ‘tentative agreement’ over sanctions relief
- Tunisian president declares state of emergency
- Russia to supply Saudis with Iskander missile complexes
- President Rouhani orders financial system reforms
- Boko Haram kills scores in northeast Nigeria
- News Magazine No 488: July 04, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Germany rules out restructuring of Greek debt
The South Carolina church shooting that killed nine people was a result of the large-scale bigotry that exists against the African-American community in the United States, says an activist in New York.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination, formally announced her candidacy.
The ongoing war in Yemen will most probably trigger a domino-like set of important geopolitical changes in the Middle East region.