- President Assad vows recapture of 'whole of Syria'
- Iran lifts currency controls with Russia
- Syria ceasefire does not include terrorist-held areas: Iran
- Bahrainis protest against Manama regime on day of 'civil disobedience'
- Iraq PM vows elimination of Daesh this year
- Medvedev warns against more countries interference in Syria
- Secret to progress lies in path of resistive economy: Ayatollah Seddiqi
- FM hopes logical solution for Syrians' plight
- Post-sanctions Iran set to develop oil, gas industry: Official
- Wahhabis, takfiris attempt to disunion Islamic Ummah: Larijani
Over 120 economists have criticized the British government's policy toward the recent refugee crisis in Europe, describing it as "seriously inadequate, morally unacceptable and economically wrong."
When it comes to the arming of the police in a country in which rural sheriffs proudly sport battlefield-grade mine-resistant ambush protected vehicles and new militarized urban police units like that one in New York City are being outfitted with Colt M4 semiautomatic assault rifles and machine guns.