- President Rouhani: Iranian Armed Forces symbol of peace
- Iran likely winner of gas price dispute with Turkey: Min.
- Taliban militants slay 4 Afghan policemen: Officials
- Algeria presidential aide claims election victory
- Bahrain must end threats against Shia cleric: Amnesty
- Iran Marks National Army Day with Massive Parades
- Ukraine oligarch sets bounty for fighting pro-Russians
- Detention of Taliban commander by UAE disrupts Afghan peace talks
- Fukushima radioactive water issue ‘embarrassing’
- Amazon workers in Germany resume strike over pay
Following is an interview by English Radio correspondent Morteza Jabbari with Caleb Maupin—a member of International Action Center in the US—about a dangerous internet bug used by NSA in the past two years to spy on web users.
2014 is shaping up as a year of reckoning for the United States. This was the opening sentence of an article authored by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts which had appeared on Press TV. Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and associate editor of the …
The Zionist regime of Israel, which is one of the opponents of the Syrian ruling system, intends to gain further concessions form the US, by taking advantage of the Syrian crisis. Western diplomatic sources have revealed that Obama administration has called on the Zionist regime to somehow obstruct the advancement …