- News Magazine No 135: July 24, 2014 - Subcontinent,15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Gaza faces food, water shortage: UN official
- Gunmen kill 2 Finnish aid workers in Herat
- Explosion at market kills 6 in northern Afghanistan
- UK issues 400 arms licenses to Zionist regime
- West colludes with genocidal Tel Aviv: Analyst
- Palestinian resistance movement kills 8 Zionist offenders in Gaza
- West’s miscalculations fueling terrorism: Iran official
- Chairman of Iran’s Expediency Council slams US support for Israeli regime's atrocities
- Iran Medical Council ready to dispatch teams to Gaza
There have been over 1,000 complaints of New York City police misconduct in recent years regarding officers’ use of chokeholds, a city agency that is investigating the incidents said days after a man put into hold by police died in Staten Island.
Empires are not easy to sustain given the multiple enemies that they provoke: at the international level: imperial rivals and emerging new powers, at the national level: national resistance movements, unreliable clients and untrustworthy ‘Sepoy’ armies, and at the local level: boycotts, sabotage and strikes.
Just recently, the US Department of Justice quietly announced that it would not launch a criminal investigation following the revelation in March that the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) had spied on the staff of the Senate Intelligence Committee.