- News Magazine No 144: July 29, 2014 - Voice of Justice, 03:23 UTC to 04:23 UTC
- ‘Gaza truce must include siege removal’
- Iran set to unveil new missile systems
- 'Iran inflation rate drops by 2%'
- Egypt's airline cancels flight to Occupied Palestine
- Abbas forming team to discuss truce
- British bank to pay £218m penalty
- UK cuts EU migrant welfare access
- ‘Iran and G5+1 in contact to set schedule for new talks’
- ‘There is no political resolve for ending war on Gaza’
US National Security Adviser Susan Rice says Washington is to more than double investment in Zionist regime’s air-defense system Iron Dome in 2015.