- Canada lifts Iran sanctions, to restore ties
- Fire in Iraqi Kurdistan luxury hotel kills 17
- Syria liberates more towns from terrorists' control in Aleppo
- Iran, Japan sign investment agreement to up economic ties
- Zionist forces kill Palestinian minor in West Bank
- US: Massive crane collapses in New York City, killing 1
- Iran urges US to tell EU banks trade Ok
- F-35 fighter jet remains plagued by ‘deficiencies’: Pentagon
- Iran wants oil payments in euros only
- Saudi military intervention in Syria amounts to war: Russian deputy
Over 120 economists have criticized the British government's policy toward the recent refugee crisis in Europe, describing it as "seriously inadequate, morally unacceptable and economically wrong."
When it comes to the arming of the police in a country in which rural sheriffs proudly sport battlefield-grade mine-resistant ambush protected vehicles and new militarized urban police units like that one in New York City are being outfitted with Colt M4 semiautomatic assault rifles and machine guns.