- Top Yemeni official Lauds China role in Yemen
- Abe seeks explanation over alleged U.S. spying in talks with Joe Biden
- Italy keen to invest in Iranian projects: Italian FM
- Biggest superstorm of 2015 to strike Japan & Taiwan this week
- US receives two RD-181 rocket engines under latest $1bn contract with Russia
- Iran president urges peace in Mideast, Balkans
- Three Senate Dems come out in support of Iran agreement
- US, Saudis increasing regional interference: Top Iran official
- Iranian students champions of international astronomy Olympiad
- Myanmar floods affect 21,000 Rohingya Muslims
The number of fatal police shootings in the United States has reached 570 this year, reports said Tuesday.
Israel – in its desperation to kill the Iran nuclear conclusion – is exposing its often-denied influence over the U.S. political/media process. Israeli officials are even using football analogies to rally U.S. lawmakers while emptying the bench of friendly “experts” to mount a goal-line stand.
According to a report issued by the Annie E. Casey Foundation, twenty-two percent of all children in the United States live below the federal poverty line, significantly higher than during the height of the 2008-2009 economic crisis.