- Taliban terrorists kidnap 9 Shia Muslims in Afghanistan
- Over 25k foreign terrorists in Iraq, Syria and other countries
- UN praises Iraq victory over ISIL Takfiris in Tikrit
- Iran nuclear talks: Fabius says a few meters to finish line
- Issues still to be resolved in Iran nuclear talks, Zarif says
- Saudi-led airstrikes hit Russian consulate in Yemen’s Aden
- Military intervention in Yemen unacceptable: Iraq FM
- Ansarullah felicitates Yemeni nation on victories against Saudi-backed terrorists
- News Magazine No 444: April 1, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Germany’s mail deliverers hold national strike
Latin American countries should discuss removing all US military bases from their soil, a top official of the Union of South American Nations (UNASUR) said.
The US government refuses to release thousands of photographs showing abuse and torture of people detained by its military in Iraq and Afghanistan.
The following is a lightly edited version of a speech Philip Giraldi gave on in Washington during the anti-AIPAC and Netanyahu visit demonstrations.
Forty seven US senators' letter to high ranking Iranian officials, in which they have declared any nuclear deal probably signed with Iran would not be legally binding by the next president and can be invalidated, was not a surprise and unexpected attempt. Abdolreza Ghofrani, a former senior diplomat and international …