- FM says 'ready' to visit Riyadh for talks on Yemen
- Iran's approach to global energy security not politicized: Navy commander
- Another day of deadly clashes in eastern Ukraine
- Niger extends emergency powers in Boko Haram-threatened area
- Russia warns against ISIL influence on CIS borders
- Six killed in US assassination drone strike in Afghanistan
- Egypt sentences eight Takfiri terrorists to death
- Over 25,000 foreign terrorists with ISIL, al-Qaeda: UN
- Syria Kurds liberate 14 Assyrian Christian villages
- Saudi war machine kills 79 in fresh attacks on Yemen
Washington Post’s correspondent in Tehran Jason Rezaian and two other people detained along with him have gone on trial in Iran on charges including spying.
Russia and some other countries from the UN Human Rights Council drew attention to growing racism, xenophobia and police abuse in the United States.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination, formally announced her candidacy.
The ongoing war in Yemen will most probably trigger a domino-like set of important geopolitical changes in the Middle East region.