- Iranian deputy FM blasts US dual-track approach as "unacceptable"
- Iranian minister calls for broadening of communications ties with Qatar
- President promises rise in oil, gas output capacity
- NGO: Around 600 Palestinians seized by Israel in August
- Iran condemns new US sanctions as violation of Geneva Deal
- Fresh violence leaves 6 dead in eastern Afghanistan
- News Magazine No 209: August 30, 2014 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Iraqi airstrike targets ISIL convoy in Salahuddin Province
- Lavrov dismisses Russian troops' invasion into Ukraine
- Egyptian court sentences Brotherhood leader Badie to life in prison
Chairman of the Iranian Parliament's National Security and Foreign Policy Commission Alaeddin Boroujerdi deplored imposition of new US sanctions on Iran as a clear violation of the Geneva agreement.
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange will not leave the Ecuador Embassy in London until he is given guarantees that he will not be extradited to the United States, Assange’s lawyer Jennifer Robinson said on Tuesday.
Chicago Students Union organizes press conference and march to demand a democratic Board of Education and an end to school closures.