- ‘Iran, Indonesia can counter extremism’
- ‘Supporters of terrorism responsible for spread of this phenomenon’
- American Institute: Iran 18th major global economy
- ‘China to boost investment in Iran’
- Terrorist outfit admits to failure of its operations in Lebanon
- Cleric condemns Bahraini regime’s suppressive policies
- ‘KSA, UAE, Bahrain against democracy’
- Zionist premier emphasizes on occupation of Bait al-Moqqadas
- Turkey’s ex-army chief released
- Police, protesters clash in Caracas
Following is an interview by English Radio correspondent Morteza Jabbari with Tighe Barry—co-director of Code Pink in the US about the remarks by director of US National Intelligence James Clapper about Edward Snowden.
It is a strange world.The meanings of manywords have changed totally. When the words human rights are heard, what come to the mind are the interests of a handful of insatiable powerful and oppressive regimes in the world.
On February 28, the US officially opened a new military base in Romania, which will play a pivotal role in the pull out of US forces from Afghanistan. The US General John O’Conner, who is responsible for logistical affairs, said the “Mihail Kogalniceanu” military base, which is situated in the …