- US wants Iran nuclear ‘assurances’
- Alexandria University clashes kill one
- Nigeria, Boko Haram may reach deal
- Ukraine vows cluster bombs probe
- Oil prices plunge as Saudi output rises
- ‘UK has borrowed more than expected’
- 'UK set to deploy drones to Syria'
- UK plan to cut migration ‘can backfire’
- Iraqi troops regain control of al-Sab
- Zionist regime not fully honoring ceasefire deal
The upcoming US midterm elections is an appropriate occasion to draw a balance sheet—of the Obama administration’s past six years in office and of the American political system as a whole. Joe Kishore, the National Secretary of the Equality Party based in the United States, has more on this.