- One dead, four injured in Bulgaria ammunition factory blast
- Bus-train collision kills six in northeastern Tunisia
- Rights group says hundreds of minors illegally detained in Egypt
- Several Iraq bombings kill 11 in Baghdad
- Nine Palestinians injured in West Bank village
- Iran: Larijani to visit Lebanon, Syria, Iraq
- News Magazine No 344: December 19, 2014 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Tehran’s Friday Prayer Sermons
- At least five soldiers killed in eastern Ukraine
- UN chief in Liberia to monitor Ebola-fighting efforts
The interview with former Vice President Dick Cheney on NBC’s “Meet the Press” program showed both the unapologetic savagery of American imperialism and its deepening crisis.
The latest United Nations climate summit, the 20th Conference of the Parties (COP20), concluded in the Peruvian capital of Lima recently without agreement on reducing global carbon emissions.