- Tehran's Friday Prayer
- Algeria police arrest 40 protesters
- Zionist settlers storm al-Aqsa Mosque
- Pakistan expedites Iran talks on power
- Egypt to revoke status of Hamas citizens
- Nukes cannot provide security: Iran
- Zionist regime launches spy balloon near Lebanon
- CAR officials look away as Muslims slain
- ‘EU vote putting UK jobs at risk’
- Zionist regime cuts water supply to Palestinians
Following is an interview by English Radio correspondent Morteza Jabbari with Tighe Barry—co-director of Code Pink in the US about the remarks by director of US National Intelligence James Clapper about Edward Snowden.
It is a strange world.The meanings of manywords have changed totally. When the words human rights are heard, what come to the mind are the interests of a handful of insatiable powerful and oppressive regimes in the world.
On February 28, the US officially opened a new military base in Romania, which will play a pivotal role in the pull out of US forces from Afghanistan. The US General John O’Conner, who is responsible for logistical affairs, said the “Mihail Kogalniceanu” military base, which is situated in the …