- Syria conflict has inflicted $20 billion loss on Lebanon: Minister
- Iran, Pakistan agree to enhance border cooperation
- Nigeria bombing kills 20 as Boko Haram storms another town
- Venezuela rejects EU claims, calls them ‘interventionist’
- Egypt’s spymaster sacked for thaw in Doha-Cairo ties, reports say
- Iran supports political dialog in Lebanon: Larijani
- News Magazine No 347: December 22, 2014 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Iran warns extra-regional recon aircraft near borders
- Central African Republic clashes kill 20
- Kurdish fighters push deeper into Iraq’s northwestern town of Sinjar
The release of what is being called “The Torture Report” by the US Senate Intelligence Committee has sparked fierce discussions around the globe.
The interview with former Vice President Dick Cheney on NBC’s “Meet the Press” program showed both the unapologetic savagery of American imperialism and its deepening crisis.