- France should enlist MKO as terror organization: Iranian MP
- Car bomb attack claims three lives in Yemen's Sana’a
- Turkey sees drop in number of tourists in 2015 over security concerns
- France to deploy 120 extra police to secure Eurotunnel terminal
- Iran, France discuss cooperation in green technology
- Iran, France seeking new ways to expand energy cooperation: Zanganeh
- Turkey attacks on anti-Takfiri Kurds strategic mistake: Commander Firouzabadi
- Kabul investigating reports of Taliban leader death: Official
- Two killed, 11 wounded in car bomb blast in north Afghanistan
- Attack kills Saudi policeman, wounds two in Eastern Province: Official
Israel – in its desperation to kill the Iran nuclear conclusion – is exposing its often-denied influence over the U.S. political/media process. Israeli officials are even using football analogies to rally U.S. lawmakers while emptying the bench of friendly “experts” to mount a goal-line stand.
An overwhelming majority of Americans oppose providing any special compensation to Israel in order to assuage what it calls as concerns about the Iran nuclear agreement with the world powers.
According to a report issued by the Annie E. Casey Foundation, twenty-two percent of all children in the United States live below the federal poverty line, significantly higher than during the height of the 2008-2009 economic crisis.