- Russia, China warn against US missile system deployment in South Korea
- Ex-Oklahoma senator sentenced to 37 months for fraud
- US military turned into family business
- Kerry calls for end to conflicts in Syria and Yemen
- US asks UN Security Council to meet over Iran’s missiles
- Violence erupts as Trump fans clash with protesters in Chicago
- US to send troops to Iraq’s frontlines
- Row over UK tabloid claim that 'Queen backs Brexit'
- Police clash with protesters in Istanbul
- Erdogan threatens top court over freed journalists
Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto says his country will not pay for the construction of a 2000-mile wall on the US-Mexico border, as proposed by US Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.
Over 120 economists have criticized the British government's policy toward the recent refugee crisis in Europe, describing it as "seriously inadequate, morally unacceptable and economically wrong."
When it comes to the arming of the police in a country in which rural sheriffs proudly sport battlefield-grade mine-resistant ambush protected vehicles and new militarized urban police units like that one in New York City are being outfitted with Colt M4 semiautomatic assault rifles and machine guns.