- Japan considering ‘measure’ against North Korea after rocket launch
- China says will pay rewards for online terrorist tip-offs
- Taliban attack kills three Afghan soldiers in Balkh
- Death toll from earthquake in Taiwan reaches 39
- Enemies failed in plots against Iran: Leader
- Syrian army tightens noose on terrorist-held town in Aleppo
- ISIL Takfiris execute 300 in Iraq’s Mosul
- 300 al-Nusra terrorists killed in Syria
- Saudi jets bombard Yemen’s reservoir, dam
- Yemeni ballistic missiles hit Saudi base
An American female professor at a Christian university who got in trouble after wearing the hijab and saying Muslims and Christians worship the same God will leave the school.
Over 120 economists have criticized the British government's policy toward the recent refugee crisis in Europe, describing it as "seriously inadequate, morally unacceptable and economically wrong."
When it comes to the arming of the police in a country in which rural sheriffs proudly sport battlefield-grade mine-resistant ambush protected vehicles and new militarized urban police units like that one in New York City are being outfitted with Colt M4 semiautomatic assault rifles and machine guns.