- Zarif: “More will be done to determine the fate of Imam Musa Sadr”
- “Happy to clash with Argentina”: Iranian Coach
- Kerry’s toeing of Israeli line, censured by US political expert
- Iran, Russia urge end to Syria crisis
- Iran-IAEA negotiations begin in Vienna
- IRGC commander: Iran’s power not mere military
- Senior cleric calls on US to win confidence of Iranians
- Iranian diplomat calls for unity of Muslim world
- Caracas backs Iran OPEC chief candidacy
- UN to sent aid to Syria from Iraq
A copy of the Nahj-ul-Balagha of Imam Ali (AS) written in calligraphy on paper coated in gold was unveiled during a ceremony at the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance on Tuesday last week.
The extradition treaty between Bangladesh and India came into effect on Wednesday with the handing over of the instruments of ratification of the much-awaited pact. The two countries will now be able to exchange convicts or undertrials as and when required. Bangladesh Home Secretary C.Q.K. Mostak Ahmed and Indian High …
The government limped into a third day of partial shutdown Thursday with no sign of a way out after a White House conversation between President Barack Obama and top congressional leaders seemed only to harden the stances of Democrats and Republicans.
More than a year after negotiations began over a long-term security agreement between the United States and Afghanistan, representatives of both countries remain at an impasse over key issues that would allow American troops to remain here beyond 2014.