- Iran Medical Council ready to dispatch teams to Gaza
- FM spokeswoman urges reopening of Rafah border point
- Huge attack on Iraq prisoner convoy kills at least 60: police
- Iran's Foreign Ministry urges world Muslims to support Palestinian Resistance Movement
- US to send military advisers to Ukraine
- Boeing to provide Iran Air with plane parts: Report
- News Magazine No 134: July 24, 2014 - Voice of Justice, 03:23 UTC to 04:23 UTC
- US Senators seek Congress veto power on Iran nuclear deal
- China conducts third test of anti-missile defence
- New Zealand minister offers to resign after evading airport security
There have been over 1,000 complaints of New York City police misconduct in recent years regarding officers’ use of chokeholds, a city agency that is investigating the incidents said days after a man put into hold by police died in Staten Island.
Empires are not easy to sustain given the multiple enemies that they provoke: at the international level: imperial rivals and emerging new powers, at the national level: national resistance movements, unreliable clients and untrustworthy ‘Sepoy’ armies, and at the local level: boycotts, sabotage and strikes.
Just recently, the US Department of Justice quietly announced that it would not launch a criminal investigation following the revelation in March that the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) had spied on the staff of the Senate Intelligence Committee.