- ‘Muslim states must help to rebuild Gaza’
- Iranian pilgrims’ mass grave found in Iraq: Local sources
- Serena’s family doubt ‘car accident’
- 'Turkey assassinated Press TV’s reporter'
- Bahraini court extends custody of Nabeel Rajab
- Germany’s Kurds voice support for Kobani
- Iraqi premier to hold talks on ISIL terrorists in Iran
- Zionist troops worse than ISIL: Israeli MP
- ‘Some 1,300 Jordanians join ISIL ranks’
- ‘Shim's death sad for all truth seekers’
The upcoming US midterm elections is an appropriate occasion to draw a balance sheet—of the Obama administration’s past six years in office and of the American political system as a whole. Joe Kishore, the National Secretary of the Equality Party based in the United States, has more on this.