- Saudi activists set to defy no-women driving law
- UN chief spotlights obligation to end Ebola epidemic
- Ukrainian voters to go to polls on Sunday
- 16 killed in Chinese coalmine collapse
- Iran eyes 32mb oil storage
- French ex-premier: Iran's interests should be safeguarded in talks
- Bahrain elections have no value: Shia cleric
- Jordan inerested in expansion of economic ties with Iran
- US to blame if nuclear talks fail to bear fruit: Iran MP
- Iraqi Kurds to send forces to Kobani next week
The still weak US job market could hurt Democrats just weeks before voters cast their ballots in November’s midterm Congressional elections, as millions remain unemployed amid sluggish economic growth.
Three people were killed and two more were injured after a mid-air collision between a small helicopter and a single-engine plane near Frederick Municipal Airport in Maryland.