- Afkham: Saudi-led war on Yemen "big miscalculation"
- News Magazine No 471: April 28, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Riyadh deserves harsh punishment over Yemen war: Iran cmdr.
- Landslide kills 52 in northeastern Afghanistan
- Lebanese artists express solidarity with Yemeni nation
- Israeli settlers destroy trees in occupied West Bank
- US Attorney General decries violence in Baltimore
- 28 Taliban militants killed in fighting with Afghan forces
- US drone strike kills 3 in Afghanistan’s Kunar Province
- French unemployment hits new record high
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination, formally announced her candidacy.
The ongoing war in Yemen will most probably trigger a domino-like set of important geopolitical changes in the Middle East region.
The US government refuses to release thousands of photographs showing abuse and torture of people detained by its military in Iraq and Afghanistan.