- Kerry urges Russia to change targets in Syria
- Six Afghan security personnel killed in Taliban attacks
- Zionist forces martyr another Palestinian in West Bank
- NATO policies triggered new Cold War: Russia premier
- Venezuela oppositions vows to topple President Maduro
- Iran loads 4mb crude for Europe buyers
- Athens protest shows solidarity with Greek farmers over pensions program
- Iran oil exports to hit 1.5 mb/d in March
- MiG-23 fighter jet shot down over Libya's Benghazi
- Russia, France lambast German chancellor’s refugee policy
Over 120 economists have criticized the British government's policy toward the recent refugee crisis in Europe, describing it as "seriously inadequate, morally unacceptable and economically wrong."
When it comes to the arming of the police in a country in which rural sheriffs proudly sport battlefield-grade mine-resistant ambush protected vehicles and new militarized urban police units like that one in New York City are being outfitted with Colt M4 semiautomatic assault rifles and machine guns.