- Hungary slams French position on anti-refugee border wall
- Two dozen militants slain in Syria infighting: Report
- Merkley becomes 31st senator to announce support for Iran nuclear deal
- Boy killed in bomb attack in southeast Turkey
- Nine Muslim Brotherhood members jailed for life in Egypt
- 10-year jail terms for 2 US, Israeli regime spies in Iran
- Syrian children disappear overnight from Austrian hospital
- I advised Snowden to go to Russia instead of LatAm: Assange
- Daesh blows up another ancient temple in Syria’s Palmyra
- US presidential candidate: I would continue assassination drone program
Pakistani officials say at least one person has been killed and another abducted when gunmen stormed a small airport in Pakistan’s southwestern province of Balochistan.
Sri Lanka's trade deficit widened substantially by 49.7 percent to US$ 703 million in May from US$ 470 million a year earlier, according to the Central Bank data released in its External Sector Performance Review Wednesday.
Over 70 per cent of the glacier volume in the Mount Everest region in the Himalayas could be lost in 85 years if greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, a new paper suggests. It also indicates more flood risk in the future in the Kosi river downstream from Nepal to …