- Saudi appeal court upholds Sheikh Nimr’s death sentence
- Saudi Arabia, South Korea ink nuclear power deal
- Norwegian airline grounds all flights in Scandinavia
- Over 480 tons of narcotics seized by police in Iran in 11 months
- Mexico captures notorious leader of Zetas drug gang
- Iraq to liberate ISIL-seized Mosul without foreign help
- Ten migrant dead as boat sinks off Italian coast
- Pakistan university on alert over ISIL threat
- IAEA team due in Tehran for technical talks
- ‘West must choose between N-deal or continued Iran sanctions’
India’s state of Maharashtra has introduced a strict new law banning beef.
A latest report prepared by the provincial government vis-à-vis the drought situation in Thar shows that 311 children under five years of age have died between December, 2013 and November this year, it emerged on Sunday.