- News Magazine No 285: October 21, 2014 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Hamas: Gaza patience running out
- Leader condoles with nation over demise of Experts Assembly chairman
- IRGC commander: Iran prevents expansion of Zionist Regime in region
- Lavrov: Opposition, representatives of all neighboring states should talk Syria
- ‘Iran to continue powerful support for Iraqi nation’
- Russian top security official underlines Iran's nuclear rights
- Twelve people killed in Eastern Ukraine over last 24 hours
- Turkey launches new arrests of top officers for eavesdropping
- Iran deputy minister: 24 terrorist plots foiled since March
India’s defense minister says Pakistan will “feel the pain” if it continues with its “adventurism” along the de facto border in the disputed Himalayan region of Kashmir.
The country’s overall rice production is unlikely to slip below the level of 100 million tonnes this year despite some impact on the kharif crop in few states due to rains following ‘Hudhud’ cyclone, a top government official said.
India continues to battle poverty, child and maternal deaths, according to a United Nations report on the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) that said while several key global targets have been met, more sustained effort is needed to cover disparities by the 2015 deadline.