- Leader: Honorable poetry not impartial in battle of righteousness and falsehood
- Three Afghan kids killed, 4 wounded in explosion
- Egyptian police kill 9 Muslim Brotherhood members
- Saudi soldier killed in Yemen’s retaliatory attack
- Zionists detain 40 Palestinian activists in West Bank
- Yemen human crisis hits highest level: UN
- Political will key to Iran nuclear deal: German FM
- Iranian, American officials meet on 1st day of extended N-talks
- Iran calls for end to Saudi aggression against Yemen
- Six Burundians killed in Bujumbura clashes
Amnesty International has censured India over a law that has given New Delhi’s forces legal impunity in Indian-administered Kashmir.
Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau (SLTPB) and Air India signed up a joint promotion to target the top end of Delhi outbound traveler into Sri Lanka, SLTPB announced in a statement.
Over 70 per cent of the glacier volume in the Mount Everest region in the Himalayas could be lost in 85 years if greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, a new paper suggests. It also indicates more flood risk in the future in the Kosi river downstream from Nepal to …