- Abdullah voices support for Kabul's closer ties with Tehran
- Iran condoles with Congo on train crash
- ‘Pakistan to pursue fate of Iran guard’
- Iran ambassador hopeful on Iran-5+1G talks
- Explosion on Iranian pilgrim convoy in Iraq
- ‘Iran, Armenia share common views on major issues’
- US straining Iran nuclear deal: Russia
- India to pay Iran $1.65 bn for oil imports
- Syria denies use of chemical arms
- 40 militants surrender to Syrian army
A total of 321 out of 2,071 candidates from 117 seats that will go to polls on April 24 in the sixth phase in India have criminal cases against them.
Bangladesh has the capacity to eradicate extreme poverty by 2021, well before other countries in the subcontinent, analysts said.