- Egypt opens blockaded Gaza border after 2 months
- US-led battle against ISIL charade: Larijani
- Houthis, tribesmen clash in northern Yemen, 4 killed
- US bans aim to oust Venezuelan pres.: Defense minister
- Uzbeks vote in parliamentary elections
- Two little girls among 14 people killed in Afghanistan attacks
- Iraq Peshmerga forces deliver aid to Mount Sinjar
- ISIL executes 17 Iraqi citizens in southern Tikrit
- Syria grapples with spreading diseases: WHO
- Iraq army recaptures military base from ISIL in Tal Afar
A powerful bomb explosion in the parking lot of a bus station has killed three people in the troubled northeastern India.
A latest report prepared by the provincial government vis-à-vis the drought situation in Thar shows that 311 children under five years of age have died between December, 2013 and November this year, it emerged on Sunday.
India will not sign any deal to cut greenhouse gas emissions at UN climate talks in Lima that threatens its growth or undermines its fight against poverty, the environment minister said Friday.
The provincial government of Balochistan of Pakistan has conveyed a confidential report to the federal government and law enforcement agencies warning of increased footprints of terrorist organisation ISIL, also known by the Arabic acronym Daish, in Pakistan.