- 39 killed, 120 wounded in Baghdad terrorist attacks
- Iran FM warns against derailing Geneva nuclear deal
- Iran not giving up nuclear rights: Rouhani
- US backs post 2014 stay in Afghanistan
- 1000s of Ukrainians stage protest in Kiev
- Egypt police clash with Morsi supporters
- Israel tries to downplay differences with US
- Hersh: Obama lied over Syria gas attack
- Fukushima sees record radiation level
- GOP to curb Obama executive powers
A historical masjid in the heart of Hyderabad presents a sad picture as constructions threaten its very existence The 387-year-old Qutb Shahi monument — the Khairatabad Masjid — is screaming for attention. You don't need to be a heritage expert to spot the deterioration of this protected monument. The eroding …
Chairman of the Pakistan Publishers & Booklovers Association Central Committee, Aziz Khalid, has allowed Takfiri terrorist literature but has banned display of booksby Pakistani publishers pertaining to teachings of the School of the Ahl al-Bayt of Prophet Mohammad (SAWA) at the 9thKarachi International Book Fair in Expo Center, Karachi.
With over 66 percent voting in the Assembly polls Wednesday, Delhi recorded the highest voter turnout including all Assembly and Lok Sabha polls in the last two decades.
An exhibition of calligraphy by Sepideh Mobarhan featuring everlasting quotes by various characters from celebrated director Ali Hatami’s movies will be held at the Sarv Gallery.