- South Korea closes joint industrial park with North
- NATO eastward build-up alarms potential aggressors: Stoltenberg
- Turkey buffer zone plan for Syria violates intl. law: Russia
- Zionist regime troops martyrs Palestinian youth in WB
- Military plane crash kills five in Myanmar
- Three civilians killed in eastern Ukraine landmine blast
- Japan refiners, banks resume Iran trade
- Terrorists demand extortion money from Iraqis willing to leave Fallujah
- Woman bombers kill six in northern Cameroon
- French FM says to leave office
Pakistan and Qatar on Wednesday signed a long term liquefied natural gas (LNG) supply agreement on Wednesday in Doha as a part of Prime Minister's two day visit to the Middle Eastern country.
Sri Lanka's trade deficit contracted significantly by 13.2 percent to US$ 630 million in November 2015 from US$ 726 million a year earlier, due to the decline in import expenditure at a higher rate than the reduction in export earnings, according to the Central Bank data released in its External …
The Supreme Court of Pakistan on Friday lifted a ban on the hunting of houbara bustard, a rare desert bird whose meat is prized among Arab sheikhs as an aphrodisiac.
Sri Lanka's trade deficit contracted by 6.8 percent to US$ 791 million in October 2015 from US$ 765 million a year earlier, according to the Central Bank data released in its External Sector Performance Review Thursday.