- Iran protests Turkish president’s ‘improper’ remarks
- Three killed in bomb attack targeting Afghan MP
- Takfiri terrorists behead 8 Syrian soldiers in Hama
- About 35 dead, dozens wounded in Saudi overnight raids on Yemen
- DNA from 78 Germanwings crash victims found
- Arab leaders agree to form joint military force: Egypt’s Sisi
- Sudanese rebels allege capturing army garrison, killing dozens
- Iran, US FMs wrap up fifth day of nuclear talks in Lausanne
- President Rouhani says Iran’s economy improving “day by day”
- UN chief says Nigeria vote largely peaceful
“The untimely death of the four-year-old markhor is not less than a shock for us and we do mourn this as it means a loss of Rs10 million for the local community who devotedly strive for its conservation,” said Fazlur Rahman, the president of a conservancy, in Chitral which is …
Pakistani security forces killed five suspected militants and injured six in Balochistan's Mastung district on Sunday morning, said Spokesman Frontier Corps Khan Wasey.
Postwar economic recovery in Sri Lanka is expected to moderate in 2015 as investors await clarity on the new administration's plans for governance reform and economic policy, the Asian Development Bank's flagship annual economic publication, Asian Development Outlook 2015 (ADO), released today says.
The leadership of the Sri Lanka Tourism Promotions Bureau has re looked its overall portfolio of markets and has strategically selected Scandinavian countries as one of the key globally focused areas to market Sri Lanka as a destination for travel in the future.