- Egypt supports Russian strikes against terrorists in Syria
- 52 killed in South Sudan clashes
- Tens of thousands hold pro-refugee rally in Vienna
- Thirteen die amid heavy flooding in the French Riviera
- Death toll of Guatemalan mudslide climbs to 73, 350 missing
- ‘Patients were burned to death in US airstrike on clinic in Kunduz’
- Kyrgyz voters casting ballots in parliamentary polls
- Chinese navy warships make 1st visits to Scandinavian ports
- Plane carrying 114 Iranian victims of Mina crush lands in Tehran
- Cameron: Russia’s strikes worsen Syria situation
Sri Lanka's tourist arrivals rose 35.9 percent in September this year compared to the same period last year, the data released by the Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority (SLTDA) showed.
The commander of Pakistan’s army says Islamabad would not allow even the shadow of the Takfiri terrorist group into the country.
The recent International Monetary Fund (IMF) staff mission to the country has projected Sri Lanka's economy to grow 5 to 5.5 percent this year and the inflation to rise to 3 percent by the end of the year.
Over 70 per cent of the glacier volume in the Mount Everest region in the Himalayas could be lost in 85 years if greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, a new paper suggests. It also indicates more flood risk in the future in the Kosi river downstream from Nepal to …