- Egyptian court orders retrial in mass death penalty case
- Separatists seize checkpoints in southern Yemen amid political crisis
- Iran mulls ‘special retaliation’ over Israeli regime's Golan attack: Commander
- ISIL claims killed Japanese hostage
- Indonesia search team fails to raise AirAsia plane fuselage
- Spain police detain four suspected Takfiri militants in Ceuta
- Army forces battle militants in southern Syria, kill 117
- News Magazine No 380: January 24, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Eight Lebanese soldiers killed in clashes with ISIL Takfiri militants
- Iran says running on budget of below $40bn
In a record high, foreign investors have purchased Indian debt securities worth USD 19 billion this year, which marked a 20 per cent jump from the previous year and even saw the so-called ‘junk’ bonds being lapped up aggressively despite poor corporate and sovereign ratings.
A latest report prepared by the provincial government vis-à-vis the drought situation in Thar shows that 311 children under five years of age have died between December, 2013 and November this year, it emerged on Sunday.