- News Magazine No 439: March 27, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Tehran’s Friday Prayers sermons
- Iraq's Muqtada Sadr warns Saudi Arabia to immediately halt attacks on Yemen
- Yemen shoots down Saudi drone in West of Sana'a
- Iranian MPs urge NAM to condemn Saudi aggression on Yemen
- Co-pilot of Germanwings aircraft was depressed: Report
- Senior lawmaker blames US for Saudi invasion of Yemen
- Senior MP: Yemeni missiles can hit targets 500km inside Saudi Arabia
- Arab journalist: Saudi Arabia trying to compensate Iraqi, Syrian defeats in Yemen
- Ansarullah: Israel, US ordering Saudi aggression against Yemen
Two separate attacks on Pakistani police forces have left seven officers killed, as the violence against security forces continues to rage across the country.
Postwar economic recovery in Sri Lanka is expected to moderate in 2015 as investors await clarity on the new administration's plans for governance reform and economic policy, the Asian Development Bank's flagship annual economic publication, Asian Development Outlook 2015 (ADO), released today says.
The leadership of the Sri Lanka Tourism Promotions Bureau has re looked its overall portfolio of markets and has strategically selected Scandinavian countries as one of the key globally focused areas to market Sri Lanka as a destination for travel in the future.
A latest report prepared by the provincial government vis-à-vis the drought situation in Thar shows that 311 children under five years of age have died between December, 2013 and November this year, it emerged on Sunday.