- US drone attack in Yemen kills 30
- US fears mounting Zionist regime espionage
- Iran Majlis censures UK renewed bans
- Abdullah leads Afghan presidential race
- Ukraine protesters seek Russian help
- Iran unveils new defense achievements
- Assad visits recaptured Christian town
- Iran, Azerbaijan discuss prisoner exchange deal
- US drone attack kills five in Yemen
- 'Iran completes 20% uranium dilution'
Bangladesh opposition leader Khaleda Zia was set Sunday to launch a last-ditch legal bid to avoid standing trial for corruption, a case she says would destroy her already weakened centre-right party.
A total of 321 out of 2,071 candidates from 117 seats that will go to polls on April 24 in the sixth phase in India have criminal cases against them.
Bangladesh has the capacity to eradicate extreme poverty by 2021, well before other countries in the subcontinent, analysts said.