- News Magazine No 516: August 01, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Iran says piping gas to EU not economical
- Corbyn one step closer to Labour leadership
- Two Ukrainian soldiers killed in east
- Top Russia, US, Saudi diplomats to meet in Qatar
- Italy, Spain sending ministers to Iran for trade talks
- Japan to protest if U.S. spying confirmed: Media
- Over 100 Tajik citizens killed in Syria, Iraq: Chief prosecutor
- On Army Day, China warns of growing border security risks
- 2 Palestinian teens shot martyred amid clashes over toddler martyred in arson attack
India's home ministry convened a high-level meeting of security officials on Saturday to discuss the threat posed by terror group ISIL, Xinhua citing local media reported.
Officers of the Moneragala Excise Unit have raided a huge cannabis cultivation in a forest reserve in Moneragala area.
Sri Lanka's trade deficit widened substantially by 49.7 percent to US$ 703 million in May from US$ 470 million a year earlier, according to the Central Bank data released in its External Sector Performance Review Wednesday.
Over 70 per cent of the glacier volume in the Mount Everest region in the Himalayas could be lost in 85 years if greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, a new paper suggests. It also indicates more flood risk in the future in the Kosi river downstream from Nepal to …