- Iranian MPs urge Islamic Ummah to stop Israeli crimes against humanity in Gaza
- Death toll from Israeli attacks on Gaza hits 604
- Egypt tightens grip on border with Gaza amid rising casualties
- News Magazine No 131: July 22, 2014 - Subcontinent,15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Iranian FM hopes for reaching final deal with powers before new deadline
- Rouhani: Iran ready to help Myanmar to improve Muslims’ conditions
- Zarif cautions west of limited chance for striking final deal
- Rouhani calls for collective efforts, unison to resolve global problems
- Envoy: Army's victories, political gains anger Syria’s enemies
- Iranian Speaker: World powers should respect Syrian people's vote
Delhi has become the world's second most populous city in 2014 after Tokyo, more than doubling its population since 1990 to 25 million, according to a UN report.
India continues to battle poverty, child and maternal deaths, according to a United Nations report on the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) that said while several key global targets have been met, more sustained effort is needed to cover disparities by the 2015 deadline.
Sri Lanka's tourist arrivals rose by 14.3 percent in June this year compared to the same period in 2013, the data released by the Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority (SLTDA) showed.