- Japan’s bullet train self-immolation injures eight
- End-of-June deadline arrives for Iran-5+1group nuclear talks
- Iran doubles fleet to raise LPG exports
- Hundreds of prisoners riot in Australia prison, staff evacuated
- Security tightened in Egypt ahead of opposition protests
- Russian president vows to continue support for Syria
- NSA eavesdropped France finance ministers: WikiLeaks
- Canada introduces new economic sanctions against Russia
- US sees Iran’s deal within reach, admits deadline will be missed
- Cameron warns of ‘terrible’ ISIL attack on Britain
A Pakistani university professor said a final nuclear deal between Iran and the 5+1 group would be a big loss to Tal Aviv’s interests and objectives in the region.
Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau (SLTPB) and Air India signed up a joint promotion to target the top end of Delhi outbound traveler into Sri Lanka, SLTPB announced in a statement.
Over 70 per cent of the glacier volume in the Mount Everest region in the Himalayas could be lost in 85 years if greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, a new paper suggests. It also indicates more flood risk in the future in the Kosi river downstream from Nepal to …