- News Magazine No 147: July 30, 2014 - Subcontinent,15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Iran condemns violence in Xinjiang, China
- Ukraine economy shrinks further in second quarter
- Zionist regime attacks on Gaza destroy almost 5,000 Palestinian homes
- Senate unveils new NSA reform bill
- NAM, China, G77 strongly slam Zionist regime war on Gaza
- Attacks to Uighurs by security forces in China’s Xinjiang
- Iran: US report on lack of religious freedoms in Iran as ˈinvalidˈ
- ISIL militants execute Iraqi government forces
- News Magazine No 146: July 30, 2014 - Voice of Justice, 03:23 UTC to 04:23 UTC
Pro-Palestinian protesters have clashed with Indian security forces in the disputed Himalayan region of Kashmir during a rally in condemnation of Israeli regime’s relentless military strikes against Palestinians in the besieged Gaza Strip.
India continues to battle poverty, child and maternal deaths, according to a United Nations report on the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) that said while several key global targets have been met, more sustained effort is needed to cover disparities by the 2015 deadline.
Sri Lanka's tourist arrivals rose by 14.3 percent in June this year compared to the same period in 2013, the data released by the Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority (SLTDA) showed.