- Hezbollah hails release of abducted Syrian nuns
- Egypt stresses peaceful resolving of Syrian crisis
- Larijani on failure of big powers plots in the region
- Afkham terms Zionist regime claims as pre-engineered scenarios
- Iran denies Lockerbie bombing claims
- ‘Progress at Arak nuclear plant 87%’
- ‘Iran’s presence in open seas not just a military build-up’
- S Korea firms to be allowed Iran trade
- Yanukovych raps US backing ‘bandits’
- ‘Palestinian martyred after Israeli fire’
The Senate unanimously passed a resolution on Monday urging the government to formally include water disputes in the agenda for talks with India.
Sexual violence affects as many as 27.5 million women in India, though only one per cent of the victims report the crime to police, says a report in the latest edition of British medical journal, The Lancet.