- Iran oil exports to hit 1.5 mb/d in March
- MiG-23 fighter jet shot down over Libya's Benghazi
- Russia, France lambast German chancellor’s refugee policy
- Beijing: US THAAD missile system may be meant for China
- Australia announces cabinet reshuffle
- Economists warn about Brexit
- Army takes more strategic hills in northern Syria
- Two buildings collapse in Turkey major city
- Saudi Arabia still insisting on removal of Assad amid peace efforts
- Russia blocks, repels any foreign intervention in Syria: US think tank
Nearly 100 people have been arrested in Pakistan on suspicion of having ties to al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups and planning terror attacks across the Asian country, a military spokesman says.
Sri Lanka's trade deficit contracted significantly by 13.2 percent to US$ 630 million in November 2015 from US$ 726 million a year earlier, due to the decline in import expenditure at a higher rate than the reduction in export earnings, according to the Central Bank data released in its External …
The Supreme Court of Pakistan on Friday lifted a ban on the hunting of houbara bustard, a rare desert bird whose meat is prized among Arab sheikhs as an aphrodisiac.
Sri Lanka's trade deficit contracted by 6.8 percent to US$ 791 million in October 2015 from US$ 765 million a year earlier, according to the Central Bank data released in its External Sector Performance Review Thursday.