- Convicted 'terrorists' win solitary confinement appeal
- UK govt. loses appeal over 'illegal' asylum law
- 18 Iraqi troops killed in bombings
- Turkey’s air strikes violate Iraq sovereignty: Abadi
- UN envoy calls for ‘thematic’ talks on Syria crisis
- Zionist regime’s drone strike injures six in east Lebanon
- UN condemns Israeli settlement plan as impediment to peace
- Three Turkish soldiers injured in PKK attack
- Saudi Arabia warplanes bombard several areas in Yemen
- France should enlist MKO as terror organization: Iranian MP
Bangladesh's top court Wednesday upheld the death sentence on a top opposition politician for atrocities committed during the 1971 independence war, including the slaughter of around 200 people.
Officers of the Moneragala Excise Unit have raided a huge cannabis cultivation in a forest reserve in Moneragala area.
Sri Lanka's trade deficit widened substantially by 49.7 percent to US$ 703 million in May from US$ 470 million a year earlier, according to the Central Bank data released in its External Sector Performance Review Wednesday.
Over 70 per cent of the glacier volume in the Mount Everest region in the Himalayas could be lost in 85 years if greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, a new paper suggests. It also indicates more flood risk in the future in the Kosi river downstream from Nepal to …