- Iranian petrochemical products find African markets
- Bahrain sentences 12 protesters to life in prison
- Economy minister calls for enhanced ties with China
- FM wraps up visit to Russia
- Envoy blasts US refusal to issue visa for Iran’s ambassador
- Israeli women sell organs due to economic distress
- Venezuela, Luxembourg FMs due in Tehran soon
- Rio de Janeiro protesters clash with police
- France to stop flow of militants to Syria
- Ukraine to resume “anti-terror" operations in east
The World Bank and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) have rejected the old manual procurement system in public institutions and urged for implementing solid procurement rules.
A total of 321 out of 2,071 candidates from 117 seats that will go to polls on April 24 in the sixth phase in India have criminal cases against them.
Bangladesh has the capacity to eradicate extreme poverty by 2021, well before other countries in the subcontinent, analysts said.