- 7 killed, over 50 injured in Mexico children's hospital explosion
- Zarif congratulates Afghan counterpart on appointment
- 16 killed, 39 injured in Afghanistan bombing
- EU ministers to discuss further sanctions on Russia: Kiev
- Castro warns US against meddling in Cuba’s affairs
- Iran, EU3 end first round of nuclear talks in Istanbul
- West facilitating rights abuses in some cases: HRW
- 15 killed in Afghanistan Taliban attacks
- Up to 100 Ukraine forces killed: Luhansk official
- News Magazine No 385: January 29, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
Police have arrested and bailed the editor of an Urdu-language newspaper in Mumbai for reprinting an anti-Islam cartoon from satirical French magazine Charlie Hebdo.
China has offered to lift its strategic partnership with India to a “higher level,” and prompted New Delhi to avoid a “zero-sum trap” that was being set up by Washington and its allies.
A latest report prepared by the provincial government vis-à-vis the drought situation in Thar shows that 311 children under five years of age have died between December, 2013 and November this year, it emerged on Sunday.