- 'UK police mismanaged 1 in 3 of child abuse cases'
- Kremlin: Russia’s new version of national security strategy to counter all threats
- UN: South Sudan rebels attack UN base in possible "war crime"
- Dozens of militants killed in Afghan military operations
- Tunisia arrests 12 over Sousse Attack
- Belgium to support Palestinian prisoners
- Report: 370 Palestinians detained by Israeli forces last June
- UN imposes first sanctions on six South Sudan commanders
- Syrian army, Hezbollah start advancing towards Zobdani
- News Magazine No 486: July 02, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
Amnesty International has censured India over a law that has given New Delhi’s forces legal impunity in Indian-administered Kashmir.
Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau (SLTPB) and Air India signed up a joint promotion to target the top end of Delhi outbound traveler into Sri Lanka, SLTPB announced in a statement.
Over 70 per cent of the glacier volume in the Mount Everest region in the Himalayas could be lost in 85 years if greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, a new paper suggests. It also indicates more flood risk in the future in the Kosi river downstream from Nepal to …