- Iran stresses removal of all sanctions concurrent with JCPOA implementation
- News Magazine No 580: October 04, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Yemen confirms repelling Saudi aggression on Bab Al-Mandab
- Iran’s President Rouhani warns of spread of terrorism
- Iran-Russia-Syria-Iraq coalition must prevail: Assad
- Syria crisis needs political solution, Germany’s Merkel says
- Gunmen fatally shoot two Egyptian policemen in restive Sinai
- Cameron vows to push ahead EU exit bid
- 20 ISIL militants killed in Afghan army operations in Nangarhar
- Some 700 terrorists give up fight, surrender to Syrian authorities
An anti-Taliban tribal elder has been killed in Pakistan after his vehicle hit a roadside bomb in the country’s conflict-plagued northwest.
Sri Lanka's tourist arrivals rose 35.9 percent in September this year compared to the same period last year, the data released by the Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority (SLTDA) showed.
The recent International Monetary Fund (IMF) staff mission to the country has projected Sri Lanka's economy to grow 5 to 5.5 percent this year and the inflation to rise to 3 percent by the end of the year.
Over 70 per cent of the glacier volume in the Mount Everest region in the Himalayas could be lost in 85 years if greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, a new paper suggests. It also indicates more flood risk in the future in the Kosi river downstream from Nepal to …