- Egypt to flood border with Gaza Strip to destroy tunnels
- Region should be vigilant against Zionist regime: Abdollahian
- Russia warns US of firm response to new sanctions
- Ash-Shabab assault kills 50 AU soldiers in Somalia: Sources
- Lufthansa, German pilots union talks founder
- Car bomb attack kills ten in Syria’s Latakia
- Nine Syrian refugees die off Turkish coast: Official
- Saudi warplanes pound several areas across crisis-hit Yemen
- Gunmen kill two Red Cross staff in northern Yemen
- Iran determined to reclaim its share in global oil market: Zanganeh
An Indian soldier and a suspected pro-independence fighter have been killed in a fierce exchange of fire between New Delhi forces and a group of armed men in the Indian-administered Kashmir, security sources say.
India's economy expanded by seven percent in the last quarter, making it one of the world's fastest-growing, but experts say violent protests over jobs in the prime minister's own state last week are a sign many are still not feeling the benefits.
Over 70 per cent of the glacier volume in the Mount Everest region in the Himalayas could be lost in 85 years if greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, a new paper suggests. It also indicates more flood risk in the future in the Kosi river downstream from Nepal to …