- Iranian president: Tehran-Ankara close ties contribute to regional security
- 59 suspected militants arrested in Kabul
- Yemen’s parliament approves new cabinet
- Saudi oil output reduction not possible: Oil minister
- Israeli naval forces open fire at Gaza fishermen
- Putin says final deal on Iran nuclear issue ‘very close’
- EU approves new sanctions against Crimea
- Violent clashes claim 28 lives in CAR
- Boko Haram abducts 185, kills 33 in Nigeria village
- Palestinian UN draft against Israel act of war: Intelligence mininster
Snapping their five-day losing trend, Sensex soared over 395 points to regain the 27,000-mark and NSE Nifty reclaimed the 8,100-level in early trade on Thursday, following rebound in bluechips, boosted by a global markets rally after the US Fed kept its monetary policy unchanged.
A latest report prepared by the provincial government vis-à-vis the drought situation in Thar shows that 311 children under five years of age have died between December, 2013 and November this year, it emerged on Sunday.
India will not sign any deal to cut greenhouse gas emissions at UN climate talks in Lima that threatens its growth or undermines its fight against poverty, the environment minister said Friday.
The provincial government of Balochistan of Pakistan has conveyed a confidential report to the federal government and law enforcement agencies warning of increased footprints of terrorist organisation ISIL, also known by the Arabic acronym Daish, in Pakistan.