- North Korea’s leader dismisses top officials
- Another dissident dies in Egypt's prison, activists cite medical negligence
- At least 30 die as boat sinks off Libya coast
- 'Thousands of benefit claimants died after being found fit for work'
- Migrant population in UK all-time high, data shows
- Two Iraqi generals killed in ISIL bombing attack
- Two killed in renewed clashes in south Lebanon refugee camp
- Saudi ground forces enter northern Yemen: Military official
- ‘MERS virus kills 19 in seven days in Saudi Arabia’
- Clashes between Turkish forces, PKK militants leave 5 dead
Sri Lanka's trade deficit widened substantially by 49.7 percent to US$ 703 million in May from US$ 470 million a year earlier, according to the Central Bank data released in its External Sector Performance Review Wednesday.
Over 70 per cent of the glacier volume in the Mount Everest region in the Himalayas could be lost in 85 years if greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, a new paper suggests. It also indicates more flood risk in the future in the Kosi river downstream from Nepal to …