- Turkey to train FSA militants: Cavusoglu
- Gazans bearing brunt of Zionist regime’s damage
- UN urges Zionist regime to pay Lebanon $850mn
- ‘Foreign presence pretext for Afghanistan attacks’
- IAEA confirms Iran committed to nuclear deal
- One dead, four injured in Bulgaria ammunition factory blast
- Bus-train collision kills six in northeastern Tunisia
- Rights group says hundreds of minors illegally detained in Egypt
- Several Iraq bombings kill 11 in Baghdad
- Nine Palestinians injured in West Bank village
Pakistan has hanged two convicted pro-Taliban terrorists in the country’s first executions since 2008.
A latest report prepared by the provincial government vis-à-vis the drought situation in Thar shows that 311 children under five years of age have died between December, 2013 and November this year, it emerged on Sunday.
India will not sign any deal to cut greenhouse gas emissions at UN climate talks in Lima that threatens its growth or undermines its fight against poverty, the environment minister said Friday.
The provincial government of Balochistan of Pakistan has conveyed a confidential report to the federal government and law enforcement agencies warning of increased footprints of terrorist organisation ISIL, also known by the Arabic acronym Daish, in Pakistan.