- Tehran’s Friday Prayer Sermons
- Turkey threatens to launch military intervention in Syria
- Takfiri terrorists abduct 20 Iraqi tribesmen in Mosul
- Two explosions leave 13 dead in northeast Nigeria
- Russian successfully launches cargo ship to ISS
- Police, anti-austerity protesters clash in Greece
- Greece’s finance minister says debt deal ‘in the offing’
- EU leaders unlikely to participate in China military parade ceremony: EU official
- Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood member killed in custody
- Police station comes under attack in western Saudi Arabia, 3 officers killed
A Sri Lankan court Friday ordered to further remand the 14 Indian fishermen from Tamil Nadu arrested by the Sri Lankan Navy last month.
Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau (SLTPB) and Air India signed up a joint promotion to target the top end of Delhi outbound traveler into Sri Lanka, SLTPB announced in a statement.
Over 70 per cent of the glacier volume in the Mount Everest region in the Himalayas could be lost in 85 years if greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, a new paper suggests. It also indicates more flood risk in the future in the Kosi river downstream from Nepal to …