- Venezuelans urged to end violent unrest through talks
- Blast hits tram station in Egyptian capital, injures one
- Iran says no to nuclear negotiation under pressure
- Two rockets fired from Syria hit northeast Lebanon
- China won’t compromise with Japan on sovereignty: FM
- EU Foreign Policy Chief arrives in Tehran
- President: Media must reflect the realities
- Iran president due in Oman for talks
- Zarif: Syrian crisis needs a political solution
- ‘Ashton visit can facilitate N-deal’
The people of Indian-administered Kashmir have held massive protest rallies in response to the expulsion of more than 60 Kashmiri students.
Sexual violence affects as many as 27.5 million women in India, though only one per cent of the victims report the crime to police, says a report in the latest edition of British medical journal, The Lancet.