- Iran, Turkey economies complementary to each other: Vaezi
- Six killed, 62 injured in mishaps in India
- Judiciary chief says women rights violated by so-called advocates of human rights
- Bomb blast hits NATO convoy in northern Afghanistan
- Iran keen on better relations with world on mutual respect: President
- Larijani arrives in Minsk
- ‘Final nuclear deal possible to achieve in six months’
- Majlis speaker departs for Minsk
- ‘Missiles no matter of talks’
- Iran Police stresses security on border areas
Sri Lanka's water buffaloes, the ancient symbol of agriculture are facing extinction due to slaughter and lack of pastures, according to agricultural organizations.
The Sri Lankan economy has seen robust annual growth at 6.4 percent over the course of 2003 to 2012 and last year recorded a 7.3 percent growth.