- Syria dismisses US accusations as ‘fabricated’
- Oil prices plunge after OPEC decides to maintain output
- Culture of consumption in the Resistance Economy (1)
- US missile system poses 'serious threat' to Asia-Pacific region: Russia
- Winter storms bring fresh misery to Gaza war homeless
- Egyptians hold anti-government rallies in major cities
- West must get along with Iran in nuclear talks: Cleric
- French lawmakers set to debate Palestine statehood
- Volcano eruption disrupts flights in southern Japan
- Migrants must work 4 years for benefits: UK to announce
A great number of birds and other animals are killed during a Hindu festival in Nepal, where worshippers believe the act brings them good luck.
India has announced easing of visa procedures for nationals from 43 countries travelling to the South Asian country in an attempt to increase number of tourists.
The provincial government of Balochistan of Pakistan has conveyed a confidential report to the federal government and law enforcement agencies warning of increased footprints of terrorist organisation ISIL, also known by the Arabic acronym Daish, in Pakistan.
Pakistan's Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan said that the Ministry of Interior (MoI) has deployed around 33,000 troops of army and civil armed forces including Rangers and Frontier Corps across 54 districts of the country to assist the provincial governments in maintaining law and order during Muharram.