- Top Yemeni official Lauds China role in Yemen
- Abe seeks explanation over alleged U.S. spying in talks with Joe Biden
- Italy keen to invest in Iranian projects: Italian FM
- Biggest superstorm of 2015 to strike Japan & Taiwan this week
- US receives two RD-181 rocket engines under latest $1bn contract with Russia
- Iran president urges peace in Mideast, Balkans
- Three Senate Dems come out in support of Iran agreement
- US, Saudis increasing regional interference: Top Iran official
- Iranian students champions of international astronomy Olympiad
- Myanmar floods affect 21,000 Rohingya Muslims
Officers of the Moneragala Excise Unit have raided a huge cannabis cultivation in a forest reserve in Moneragala area.
Sri Lanka's trade deficit widened substantially by 49.7 percent to US$ 703 million in May from US$ 470 million a year earlier, according to the Central Bank data released in its External Sector Performance Review Wednesday.
Over 70 per cent of the glacier volume in the Mount Everest region in the Himalayas could be lost in 85 years if greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, a new paper suggests. It also indicates more flood risk in the future in the Kosi river downstream from Nepal to …