- ‘Expert level nuclear talks were explicit, useful’
- Health Minister: Ebola likely to enter Iran
- Iran stands in fourth place in Incheon Para Asiad
- News Magazine No 287: October 23, 2014 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- EU announces 24.4 mln euros for urgently-needed Ebola research
- U.S. locks down embassy in Ottawa following shooting incidents
- Iran, China call for increased naval cooperation
- Canada soldier, gunman killed in parliament attack
- N. Korea ‘to bar foreign tourists’ over Ebola concerns
- Iran waiting for Lebanon's response to send military aid
Pakistan on Thursday accused India of "targeting the civilian population" on the Line of Control in the disputed Kashmir region and working boundary in "clear violation a 2003 ceasefire agreement."
Every year around 60-70 persons are killed as a result of human-elephant conflict and about 250 elephants die due to various reasons, the Wildlife Resources Conservation Minister Gamini Vijith Vijayamuni Zoysa said in parliament.
India continues to battle poverty, child and maternal deaths, according to a United Nations report on the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) that said while several key global targets have been met, more sustained effort is needed to cover disparities by the 2015 deadline.