- Larijani reiterates Tehran-Havana ties
- FM: Iran willing to increase ties with Latvia
- ‘Iran military ready to defend nation’
- IRGC closely monitors movements in PG
- Iranian Legislators Set to Visit Bushehr N. Power Plant
- Canada insists undiplomatic acts
- Pakistan says no pressure on Iran gas pipeline
- ‘Israel not to freeze Quds settlement’
- UKIP vows ‘earthquake’ in politics
- Afghanistan election results delayed
The World Bank and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) have rejected the old manual procurement system in public institutions and urged for implementing solid procurement rules.
A total of 321 out of 2,071 candidates from 117 seats that will go to polls on April 24 in the sixth phase in India have criminal cases against them.
Bangladesh has the capacity to eradicate extreme poverty by 2021, well before other countries in the subcontinent, analysts said.