- Iranian Army Changes Deployment Strategy to Lower Response Time
- Iran to Unveil 5 New Air Defense Systems This Week
- Hawkish pressure behind Iran visa denial
- Ukraine troops agree to leave Slavyansk: Pro-Russians
- Egypt police attack students at al-Azhar University
- Syria army inflicts great losses on militants
- Iran eager to expand ties with African states
- Turkey demands removal of non-tariff barriers in trade with Iran
- Iran team crowned champion of Asian volleyball clubs competitions, wins ticket for World Cup
- Iran not to give up peaceful use of nuclear energy: MP
Sri Lanka's water buffaloes, the ancient symbol of agriculture are facing extinction due to slaughter and lack of pastures, according to agricultural organizations.
The Sri Lankan economy has seen robust annual growth at 6.4 percent over the course of 2003 to 2012 and last year recorded a 7.3 percent growth.