- News Magazine No 139: July 26, 2014 - Subcontinent,15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- EU bans may end security cooperation: Russia
- EU imposes sanctions on Russia intelligence chiefs
- Afghan presidential vote audit halted for 3rd time
- Iranian doctors condemn Israel's war on Gaza
- Thousands attend funeral ceremony for 9 martyred Palestinians
- Death toll from Israeli regime attacks on Gaza nears 1000
- IKCO to produce 4 new vehicles with Renault, Peugeot
- Iran to launch 10 new refineries in S Pars: Oil min.
- Rouhani Hopes for Iran-Liberia Close Ties
India figures third among the top 10 countries where highest number of rapes have taken place in 2010 while in cases of murder, the country comes second in 2012, Rajya Sabha was informed on Wednesday.
India continues to battle poverty, child and maternal deaths, according to a United Nations report on the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) that said while several key global targets have been met, more sustained effort is needed to cover disparities by the 2015 deadline.
Sri Lanka's tourist arrivals rose by 14.3 percent in June this year compared to the same period in 2013, the data released by the Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority (SLTDA) showed.