- Iran’s beach volleyball team reaches finals
- Afkham terms news making on new P5+1 proposal to Iran baseless
- Terrorists hijack bus in Kenya, 28 passengers killed
- Militants shell Syrian northwestern city of Aleppo
- China, Pakistan ink $45 billion infrastructure deal
- Russia opposes any decrease in global crude production
- Speaker: World believes Iran is a peaceful state
- Zarif: There is no remarkable proposal to take to Tehran
- Zionist forces attacks West Bank protesters by tear gas
- Spanish court allows Zinedine Zidane to coach again
The death of a woman in a tiger attack has left residents of villages around Pandaravalli in Chikkamagaluru taluk in shock and fear. Plantation workers in particular are worried as the tiger is yet to be captured.
The provincial government of Balochistan of Pakistan has conveyed a confidential report to the federal government and law enforcement agencies warning of increased footprints of terrorist organisation ISIL, also known by the Arabic acronym Daish, in Pakistan.
Pakistan's Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan said that the Ministry of Interior (MoI) has deployed around 33,000 troops of army and civil armed forces including Rangers and Frontier Corps across 54 districts of the country to assist the provincial governments in maintaining law and order during Muharram.