- News Magazine No 344: December 19, 2014 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Tehran’s Friday Prayer Sermons
- At least five soldiers killed in eastern Ukraine
- UN chief in Liberia to monitor Ebola-fighting efforts
- Beirut opens highway in honor of martyred Iranian engineer
- Peshmerga regains control of Tal Afar Mountain in NW Iraq
- Iran will tap all power to solve regional crises: Velayati
- Volcano erupts in eastern Indonesia, releasing molten lava
- UN resolution political tool in West hands: Iran
- Iran dismisses UN rights resolution as ‘political’
A Pakistani cleric known for supporting pro-Taliban terrorists in the country has changed his position towards the group after a massacre at a school killed 132 students.
A latest report prepared by the provincial government vis-à-vis the drought situation in Thar shows that 311 children under five years of age have died between December, 2013 and November this year, it emerged on Sunday.
India will not sign any deal to cut greenhouse gas emissions at UN climate talks in Lima that threatens its growth or undermines its fight against poverty, the environment minister said Friday.
The provincial government of Balochistan of Pakistan has conveyed a confidential report to the federal government and law enforcement agencies warning of increased footprints of terrorist organisation ISIL, also known by the Arabic acronym Daish, in Pakistan.