- Malaysia probes apparent hacking of MH370 data
- Pygmies torch DR Congo villages in revenge strike: UN
- We won't fight Boko Haram with such weapons: Soldiers
- Iran nuclear deal tied to 5+1 Group's goodwill: FM spokeswoman
- Australian students rally against education budget cuts
- Hamas launches rocket barrage deep into Occupied Palestine
- Iraq's Zebari urges global support against ISIL terrorists
- US fends off international criticism over Ferguson crackdown
- Russia launches military drills in south
- Nine Ukrainian troops killed near volatile Donetsk
In its first drop in seven days, the benchmark Sensex on Wednesday retreated from record highs and ended 106 points down at 26,314.29 as investors booked gains in oil & gas, FMCG and capital goods scrips amid mixed global cues.
India continues to battle poverty, child and maternal deaths, according to a United Nations report on the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) that said while several key global targets have been met, more sustained effort is needed to cover disparities by the 2015 deadline.