- 20 killed after bus skids over cliff in central China
- Terrorists attack oilfields, pipeline in Libya
- UAE financed Egypt’s military coup: TV leaks
- Heavy weapons fully pulled back from Ukraine’s Lugansk
- US given two weeks to slash number of embassy staff in Venezuela
- Hamas rebuilding rocket arsenal to counter potential Israeli attack
- Kid traumatized after Israeli soldiers use dogs to scare him
- China airways hit by Taiwan ‘threat’ claim
- ‘British Govt. deliberately causing destitution’
- Libyan MPs vote to return to UN talks on crisis in country
Sri Lanka's new government Monday formally asked the international community for "advice, technical support and assistance" for a proposed domestic probe into war crimes under former leader Mahinda Rajapakse.
A latest report prepared by the provincial government vis-à-vis the drought situation in Thar shows that 311 children under five years of age have died between December, 2013 and November this year, it emerged on Sunday.