- News Magazine No 462: April 19, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Ansarullah gains fresh territory in Abyan, drives out Al-Qaeda terrorists
- Australian FM stresses Iran's resolve to destroy ISIL
- Report: Saudi SABIC sees net profits slump 39%
- Syrian army hits militants hard in Daraa
- Saudi fighters hit friendly target near Yemen's border, scores injured
- Army spreading calm in Hama, Raqqa Provinces
- ‘Iran's powerful army ready to confront all options’
- Source: Ansarullah seizes Al-Qaeda bomb-making facility in Sana'a
- Rafah crossing at Gaza-Egypt border closed for 100 days now
Afghanistan’s military chief has called for “sincere” counter-terrorism cooperation between his country and neighboring Pakistan, as both countries face a grave threat from non-state actors.
Sri Lanka's second Zoological Gardens and the first Open Air Zoo was declared open today by the Minister of Tourism and Sports Naveen Dissanayake and Minister of Higher Education, Highways and Investment Promotion Kabir Hashem.
Delhi’s severely high pollution levels during the winter months drives it to India’s worst annual air quality levels, but on individual days, several Indian cities often experience worse air quality. For the first week of April, for example, the urban area with the worst air quality of 17 locations analysed …
Nearly two-thirds of girl students studying senior intermediate in rural areas of Telangana State in Southern India have to earn to contribute towards their education, a new study on impediments to girls’ education, has found.