- Moscow vows to retaliate against latest US sanctions
- EU urges Israeli regime to halt settler violence after baby killing
- Thousands of Jordanians demonstrate, call for closing Israeli embassy
- UNHCR: Refugee influx into Greece creating ‘humanitarian emergency’
- News Magazine No 515: July 31, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Tehran’s Friday Prayers Sermons
- NSA spied on Japan govt, companies: WikiLeaks
- Ebola vaccine trial in Guinea ‘100% successful’: Reports
- ‘Free trade zones management should take post-sanction opportunity’
- Iran condemns killing of Palestinian infant by Israeli settlers
Unidentified gunmen have killed a person and injured 12 others in an attack at an election campaign rally in Sri Lanka ahead of the upcoming parliamentary elections in the South Asian country.
Officers of the Moneragala Excise Unit have raided a huge cannabis cultivation in a forest reserve in Moneragala area.
Sri Lanka's trade deficit widened substantially by 49.7 percent to US$ 703 million in May from US$ 470 million a year earlier, according to the Central Bank data released in its External Sector Performance Review Wednesday.
Over 70 per cent of the glacier volume in the Mount Everest region in the Himalayas could be lost in 85 years if greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, a new paper suggests. It also indicates more flood risk in the future in the Kosi river downstream from Nepal to …