- Iran Medical Council ready to dispatch teams to Gaza
- FM spokeswoman urges reopening of Rafah border point
- Huge attack on Iraq prisoner convoy kills at least 60: police
- Iran's Foreign Ministry urges world Muslims to support Palestinian Resistance Movement
- US to send military advisers to Ukraine
- Boeing to provide Iran Air with plane parts: Report
- News Magazine No 134: July 24, 2014 - Voice of Justice, 03:23 UTC to 04:23 UTC
- US Senators seek Congress veto power on Iran nuclear deal
- China conducts third test of anti-missile defence
- New Zealand minister offers to resign after evading airport security
Foreign Secretary of India Sujatha Singh and her Pakistani counterpart, Aizaz Ahmad Chaudhry will meet in Islamabad on August 25 to carry forward the dialogue process between the two countries.
India figures third among the top 10 countries where highest number of rapes have taken place in 2010 while in cases of murder, the country comes second in 2012, Rajya Sabha was informed on Wednesday.
India continues to battle poverty, child and maternal deaths, according to a United Nations report on the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) that said while several key global targets have been met, more sustained effort is needed to cover disparities by the 2015 deadline.
Sri Lanka's tourist arrivals rose by 14.3 percent in June this year compared to the same period in 2013, the data released by the Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority (SLTDA) showed.