- Russia, China warn against US missile system deployment in South Korea
- Ex-Oklahoma senator sentenced to 37 months for fraud
- US military turned into family business
- Kerry calls for end to conflicts in Syria and Yemen
- US asks UN Security Council to meet over Iran’s missiles
- Violence erupts as Trump fans clash with protesters in Chicago
- US to send troops to Iraq’s frontlines
- Row over UK tabloid claim that 'Queen backs Brexit'
- Police clash with protesters in Istanbul
- Erdogan threatens top court over freed journalists
Pakistanis rally in solidarity with oppressed Muslims in Myanmar
Pakistan has been the scene of nationwide rallies against Myanmar's mistreatment of Rohingya Muslims. In Lahore, Jamat-e-Islami party has started a campaign to push the Muslim world to take urgent action against the persecution of Muslims in the South East Asian country.