- Russia, China warn against US missile system deployment in South Korea
- Ex-Oklahoma senator sentenced to 37 months for fraud
- US military turned into family business
- Kerry calls for end to conflicts in Syria and Yemen
- US asks UN Security Council to meet over Iran’s missiles
- Violence erupts as Trump fans clash with protesters in Chicago
- US to send troops to Iraq’s frontlines
- Row over UK tabloid claim that 'Queen backs Brexit'
- Police clash with protesters in Istanbul
- Erdogan threatens top court over freed journalists
Political tension rising in Peshawar
Opposition parties have staged a protest against the northwestern provincial government led by Pakistan Tehreek Insaaf Party. This, over alleged vote-rigging in the recent local elections. Amid growing anti-US sentiments in Pakistan, the PTI has tightened its grip on power at grass root level. Javed Rana has more from Islamabad.