- Russia, China warn against US missile system deployment in South Korea
- Ex-Oklahoma senator sentenced to 37 months for fraud
- US military turned into family business
- Kerry calls for end to conflicts in Syria and Yemen
- US asks UN Security Council to meet over Iran’s missiles
- Violence erupts as Trump fans clash with protesters in Chicago
- US to send troops to Iraq’s frontlines
- Row over UK tabloid claim that 'Queen backs Brexit'
- Police clash with protesters in Istanbul
- Erdogan threatens top court over freed journalists
Friday, 12 June 2015 16:28
Friday, 12 June 2015 16:25
Thursday, 18 December 2014 17:07
A candle lit vigil and prayers were held in Islamabad by women and children for the victims of an attack on an army school in Peshawar that killed 141, including …
Monday, 01 December 2014 14:29
Two female students in India are being labelled heroes after footage emerged showing them attacking a group of men who reportedly molested them.
Monday, 15 September 2014 16:21
Rescue operations are continuing in the flood affected areas of Pakistan.
Sunday, 31 August 2014 15:40
Thousands of anti-government protesters tried to raid the official residence of Pakistan's prime minister, sparking clashes with police that killed three people and wounded nearly 400 amid cries for the …
Monday, 18 August 2014 13:54
The angry protestors in Pakistan are heading towards the red zone to storm the Parliament, Presidential palace and Prime Minister's Residence in the capital Islamabad.
Sunday, 06 July 2014 14:14
The Amnesty International says Indian migrant workers in Saudi Arabia experience regular abuse and exploitation.
Monday, 09 June 2014 08:02
A number of casualties have been reported as an airport in the Pakistani port city of Karachi has come under attack.
Tuesday, 03 June 2014 08:27
Scorching heat, Karachi's Numaish Square and outraged Shia demonstrations are becoming frequent scenes from Karachi and Pakistan. Almost a third of this country 180 million population are Shia Muslims, who …
Sunday, 18 May 2014 08:31
Sunday, 18 May 2014 08:27
At least 25 people are killed in a ferry disaster in central Bangladesh.