- Russia, China warn against US missile system deployment in South Korea
- Ex-Oklahoma senator sentenced to 37 months for fraud
- US military turned into family business
- Kerry calls for end to conflicts in Syria and Yemen
- US asks UN Security Council to meet over Iran’s missiles
- Violence erupts as Trump fans clash with protesters in Chicago
- US to send troops to Iraq’s frontlines
- Row over UK tabloid claim that 'Queen backs Brexit'
- Police clash with protesters in Istanbul
- Erdogan threatens top court over freed journalists
Tuesday, 10 February 2015 13:33
Iranian navy presence in Colombo Port in Sri Lanka
The Iranian Navy’s 33rd naval fleet docked at the Port of Colombo in Sri Lanka as the Islamic Republic of Iran seeks to expand its naval presence in international waters to protect naval routes and provide security for merchant vessels and tankers.
View the embedded image gallery online at: