- Russia, China warn against US missile system deployment in South Korea
- Ex-Oklahoma senator sentenced to 37 months for fraud
- US military turned into family business
- Kerry calls for end to conflicts in Syria and Yemen
- US asks UN Security Council to meet over Iran’s missiles
- Violence erupts as Trump fans clash with protesters in Chicago
- US to send troops to Iraq’s frontlines
- Row over UK tabloid claim that 'Queen backs Brexit'
- Police clash with protesters in Istanbul
- Erdogan threatens top court over freed journalists
Opposition parties have staged a protest against the northwestern provincial government led by Pakistan Tehreek Insaaf Party. This, over alleged vote-rigging in the recent local elections. Amid growing anti-US sentiments in Pakistan, the PTI has tightened its grip on power at grass root level. Javed Rana has more from Islamabad.
A candle lit vigil and prayers were held in Islamabad by women and children for the victims of an attack on an army school in Peshawar that killed 141, including 132 children and 9 staff.
Two female students in India are being labelled heroes after footage emerged showing them attacking a group of men who reportedly molested them.