- Iran-France oil contract to take effect Feb 16
- Palestine opens embassy in Brazil amid Tel Aviv-Brasilia row
- British spies want access to US tech firms’ data
- Iran eyes 1.8-billion-euro oil refinery in Spain: Report
- Bahrain ready for Syria deployment under Saudi lead: Diplomat
- Twitter shuts down 125,000 Daesh accounts
- Bahrainis stage anti-regime protests ahead of uprising anniversary
- US, China vow to respond to North Korea: White House
- Pentagon to buy 404 Lockheed F-35 jets: Sources
- Oil prices keep falling, ending volatile week
A bus crash has left at least 37 people dead in western India.
Sri Lanka's trade deficit contracted significantly by 13.2 percent to US$ 630 million in November 2015 from US$ 726 million a year earlier, due to the decline in import expenditure at a higher rate than the reduction in export earnings, according to the Central Bank data released in its External …
The Supreme Court of Pakistan on Friday lifted a ban on the hunting of houbara bustard, a rare desert bird whose meat is prized among Arab sheikhs as an aphrodisiac.
Sri Lanka's trade deficit contracted by 6.8 percent to US$ 791 million in October 2015 from US$ 765 million a year earlier, according to the Central Bank data released in its External Sector Performance Review Thursday.