- Iran, 5+1 resume work on drafting text of final nuclear deal
- Afghanistan orders probe into NATO-led operation
- UN envoy optimistic about Libya unity government deal
- Seven arrests made over Tunisia attack
- Iraqi forces purge key oil city from Takfiri terrorists
- No new deadline for Iran nuclear talks: France
- Foreign airlines earn $3bn in Iran annually
- Syrian army retakes key quarter in Hasakah
- 15 civilians dead as Saudi warplanes hit Yemen again
- Taliban ambush kills 11 Afghan soldiers: Officials
Police are investigating the mob killing of a school director in northern India after two of the school's students were discovered dead, officials said Monday.
Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau (SLTPB) and Air India signed up a joint promotion to target the top end of Delhi outbound traveler into Sri Lanka, SLTPB announced in a statement.
Over 70 per cent of the glacier volume in the Mount Everest region in the Himalayas could be lost in 85 years if greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, a new paper suggests. It also indicates more flood risk in the future in the Kosi river downstream from Nepal to …