- Egypt sacks intelligence chief
- Sudan nationwide elections put off
- Aussie mum charged with killing 8 kids
- ‘Russia exposes 230 foreign agents’
- Iran President congratulates Emir of Qatar on national day
- Majlis speaker heads for Damascus
- ‘Stand of France in nuclear talks has changed’
- Iraqi cleric and official discuss latest developments
- US gives Egypt 10 Apache helicopters
- Strike hits France Eiffel Tower shops
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani handed over a bill to the parliament that would lay the ground for a previously signed agreement between Iran and Pakistan for repatriating criminals.
A latest report prepared by the provincial government vis-à-vis the drought situation in Thar shows that 311 children under five years of age have died between December, 2013 and November this year, it emerged on Sunday.
India will not sign any deal to cut greenhouse gas emissions at UN climate talks in Lima that threatens its growth or undermines its fight against poverty, the environment minister said Friday.
The provincial government of Balochistan of Pakistan has conveyed a confidential report to the federal government and law enforcement agencies warning of increased footprints of terrorist organisation ISIL, also known by the Arabic acronym Daish, in Pakistan.