- Indonesia rejects Australia prison swap proposal
- Iran, UK stress fight against terrorism
- Malaysia identifies two ISIL terrorists in beheading video
- German FM rules out extension of Iran nuclear talks
- Turkey keen on helping Iraq retake Mosul: Turkish PM
- Ukraine, US discussing delivery of 'non-lethal aid’ to Kiev
- Venezuela president rejects vote suspension claims
- 2 pilots killed in Turkish fighter jet crash
- Boston Marathon bombing trial begins
- New Zealand spying on Pacific countries, says Snowden
India’s state of Maharashtra has introduced a strict new law banning beef.
A latest report prepared by the provincial government vis-à-vis the drought situation in Thar shows that 311 children under five years of age have died between December, 2013 and November this year, it emerged on Sunday.