- Iraqi parliament elects Fuad Masum as president
- Iran congratulates Masum on election as Iraq president
- Missing Air Algerie plane has crashed: Algerian aviation official
- India pays 3rd installment of $550 million to Iran towards oil bill
- News Magazine No 135: July 24, 2014 - Subcontinent,15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Gaza faces food, water shortage: UN official
- Gunmen kill 2 Finnish aid workers in Herat
- Explosion at market kills 6 in northern Afghanistan
- UK issues 400 arms licenses to Zionist regime
- West colludes with genocidal Tel Aviv: Analyst
India figures third among the top 10 countries where highest number of rapes have taken place in 2010 while in cases of murder, the country comes second in 2012, Rajya Sabha was informed on Wednesday.
India continues to battle poverty, child and maternal deaths, according to a United Nations report on the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) that said while several key global targets have been met, more sustained effort is needed to cover disparities by the 2015 deadline.
Sri Lanka's tourist arrivals rose by 14.3 percent in June this year compared to the same period in 2013, the data released by the Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority (SLTDA) showed.