- News Magazine No 145: July 29, 2014 - Subcontinent,15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Leader’s remarks on Eid-ul-Fitr to a gathering of officials and ambassadors of Islamic nations
- Afghan president’s cousin killed in bomb attack
- Anti-Russia bans can hit EU economy: Experts
- Russia condemns Japan sanctions over Ukraine
- World should act against Israel crimes: Iran official
- Muslims must stand united against Israel: Iran's defense minister
- Gaza’s sole power plant destroyed by the illegal Zionist entity
- Iranian Red Crescent Society ready to build makeshift hospital in Gaza
- No return to days of siege for Gazans: President Rouhani
Pro-Palestinian protesters have clashed with Indian security forces in the disputed Himalayan region of Kashmir during a rally in condemnation of Israeli regime’s relentless military strikes against Palestinians in the besieged Gaza Strip.
India continues to battle poverty, child and maternal deaths, according to a United Nations report on the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) that said while several key global targets have been met, more sustained effort is needed to cover disparities by the 2015 deadline.
Sri Lanka's tourist arrivals rose by 14.3 percent in June this year compared to the same period in 2013, the data released by the Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority (SLTDA) showed.