- Fresh clashes kill 11 as Libyan army enters Benghazi
- US state terrorism kills 5 more in Afghanistan
- China’s Sept crude imports from Iran up 5.8%
- France puts pro-Palestinian campaigner on trial
- ISIL terrorists launch chemical attack in eastern Kobani: Kurds
- Saudi king’s nephew admits to Riyadh support for ISIL terrorists
- Yemen: Ansarullah fighters capture western province
- African Union chief to visit Ebola-hit West African nations
- Ayatollah Shahroudi underlines solidarity among Iraqi coalition forces
- Unity, political requisite for region: Iranian official
Every year around 60-70 persons are killed as a result of human-elephant conflict and about 250 elephants die due to various reasons, the Wildlife Resources Conservation Minister Gamini Vijith Vijayamuni Zoysa said in parliament.
Senior officials of the House of Representatives of the National Assembly of Belarus will pay an official visit to Sri Lanka in November, Belarusian parliament announced Wednesday.
India continues to battle poverty, child and maternal deaths, according to a United Nations report on the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) that said while several key global targets have been met, more sustained effort is needed to cover disparities by the 2015 deadline.