- Pres. Rouhani: Major part of soft power in media hands
- Iran president due in Oman for talks
- Zarif: Syrian crisis needs a political solution
- ‘Ashton visit can facilitate N-deal’
- Vice-president off to NY to attend UN commission on women
- Iran, Lebanon to expand cooperation in education
- Germany stresses Iran’s global strategic importance
- SNC names new chief of military wing
- Militants attack Yemeni soldiers
- China urges restraint over Ukraine
The people of Indian-administered Kashmir have held massive protest rallies in response to the expulsion of more than 60 Kashmiri students.
Sexual violence affects as many as 27.5 million women in India, though only one per cent of the victims report the crime to police, says a report in the latest edition of British medical journal, The Lancet.