- Rouhani Hopes for Iran-Liberia Close Ties
- ‘ISIL terrorists no threat to Iran’
- Iran confirms Post reporter arrest
- Hamas didn’t abduct settlers: Israel
- News Magazine No 138: July 26, 2014 - Voice of Justice, 03:23 UTC to 04:23 UTC
- President: Gaza events teach us to be united
- Iran’s Deputy FM departs for Beirut
- ‘EU working on tougher Russia sanctions’
- Merkel orders spying on US, Britain
- Indonesia losing candidate files suit
India figures third among the top 10 countries where highest number of rapes have taken place in 2010 while in cases of murder, the country comes second in 2012, Rajya Sabha was informed on Wednesday.
India continues to battle poverty, child and maternal deaths, according to a United Nations report on the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) that said while several key global targets have been met, more sustained effort is needed to cover disparities by the 2015 deadline.
Sri Lanka's tourist arrivals rose by 14.3 percent in June this year compared to the same period in 2013, the data released by the Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority (SLTDA) showed.