- News Magazine No 464: April 21, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- ISIL Takfiri terrorists kill 11 volunteer fighters in northern Iraq
- Rouhani arrives in Jakarta to attend Asian-African Conference
- Saudi king orders National Guard to take part in Yemen campaign
- Fresh clashes claim seven lives in southwestern Pakistan
- 20 martyred in Saudi airstrikes on Yemen’s Ibb
- Britain’s most wanted arrested in Spain
- India willing to develop Iran offshore gas field
- 3 killed, 200,000 homes without power as ‘worst in decade’ storm rages in Australia
- 'Wrong policies lead to more regional wars'
Sri Lanka's second Zoological Gardens and the first Open Air Zoo was declared open today by the Minister of Tourism and Sports Naveen Dissanayake and Minister of Higher Education, Highways and Investment Promotion Kabir Hashem.
Delhi’s severely high pollution levels during the winter months drives it to India’s worst annual air quality levels, but on individual days, several Indian cities often experience worse air quality. For the first week of April, for example, the urban area with the worst air quality of 17 locations analysed …
Nearly two-thirds of girl students studying senior intermediate in rural areas of Telangana State in Southern India have to earn to contribute towards their education, a new study on impediments to girls’ education, has found.