- Syria, Kurdish forces push ISIL out of Hasakah: Report
- Blast rocks Bahraini island, kills 2 policemen
- French foreign minister launches charm offensive ahead of Iran visit
- ‘Nuclear deal paves way for Iran's full SCO membership’
- News Magazine No 512: July 28, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Iran, EU agree to resume stalled high-level talks
- Palestinian cause above politics: Nasrallah
- Yemeni army, Ansarullah destroy 2 Saudi military bases in Jizan
- Lord Sewel quits parliament, apologizes for 'pain, embarrassment'
- North Korea uninterested in nuclear program talks with US
Indian security forces have been put on high alert in the wake of a deadly militant attack on a police station in northern state of Punjab, close to border with Pakistan.
Sri Lanka's trade deficit widened substantially by 49.7 percent to US$ 703 million in May from US$ 470 million a year earlier, according to the Central Bank data released in its External Sector Performance Review Wednesday.
Sri Lanka's tourist arrivals rose 11.9 percent in June this year compared to the same period last year, the data released by the Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority (SLTDA) showed.
Over 70 per cent of the glacier volume in the Mount Everest region in the Himalayas could be lost in 85 years if greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, a new paper suggests. It also indicates more flood risk in the future in the Kosi river downstream from Nepal to …