- Police make arrests in Italy, Albania in raids against ISIL supporters
- Egypt militants kill at least 30 troops in attacks on Sinai checkpoints
- IAEA’s chief Amano due in Iran Thursday for nuclear talks
- 'Issues of disagreement remain in Iran nuclear talks'
- Obama warns he may ‘walk away’ from Iran nuclear talks
- New batch of Clinton emails released
- Another black church on fire in South Carolina
- China ratifies the creation of BRICS bank
- Yemen forces hit Saudi base with Scud missile: Army
- Iran-P5+1 nuclear deal within reach: Russia FM
Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau (SLTPB) and Air India signed up a joint promotion to target the top end of Delhi outbound traveler into Sri Lanka, SLTPB announced in a statement.
Over 70 per cent of the glacier volume in the Mount Everest region in the Himalayas could be lost in 85 years if greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, a new paper suggests. It also indicates more flood risk in the future in the Kosi river downstream from Nepal to …