- Tunisians protest over energy issue
- Saudi Arabia blacklists Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood
- Canada introduce restrictions on issuing travel visas to Russian citizens over Ukraine
- Malaysian plane carrying 239 passengers crashed into sea
- “Israel lies to push hostile agenda”
- Rand Paul says Obama restricts civil liberties
- Ali Larijani leaves South Africa for Congo
- Iranian cultural night staged at Berlinˈs Tourism Fair
- Malaysia Airlines 'has lost contact' with plane carrying 239 people
- US FAA to appeal ruling on commercial drone use
The people of Indian-administered Kashmir have held massive protest rallies in response to the expulsion of more than 60 Kashmiri students.
Sexual violence affects as many as 27.5 million women in India, though only one per cent of the victims report the crime to police, says a report in the latest edition of British medical journal, The Lancet.