- News Magazine No 545: August 30, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Over 90 executed in Syria in one month: Report
- Tens of thousands of Japanese protest controversial security bills
- Iranian top legislator: Democracy, peace, sustainable development main agenda of world speakers' meeting
- Deputy FM stresses Iran's readiness to share security experiences with friendly states
- School crisis feared over UK teacher shortage
- Donetsk accuses Ukrainian forces of 15 truce breaches over 24 hours
- Official: ISIL using mustard gas in withdrawal from Anbar University
- Iran photo exhibition pays tribute to legendary wrestler Takhti
- Iranian FM to fly for North Africa tomorrow
Pakistani officials say at least one person has been killed and another abducted when gunmen stormed a small airport in Pakistan’s southwestern province of Balochistan.
Sri Lanka's trade deficit widened substantially by 49.7 percent to US$ 703 million in May from US$ 470 million a year earlier, according to the Central Bank data released in its External Sector Performance Review Wednesday.
Over 70 per cent of the glacier volume in the Mount Everest region in the Himalayas could be lost in 85 years if greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, a new paper suggests. It also indicates more flood risk in the future in the Kosi river downstream from Nepal to …