- Mozambique cholera death toll rises to 41
- Libya parliament speaker appoints Haftar army chief
- Ukraine parliament begins IMF reform package debate
- Iraq army, volunteer forces battling ISIL in north Tikrit
- Iran, US envoys wrap up nuclear talks in Montreux
- Lavrov warns against politicizing Nemtsov case
- ISIL terrorists executes 4 Sunni tribesmen in Tikrit for helping government
- Saudi consul kidnapped in Yemen released after three years
- IAEA chief declares lack of diversion in Iran's declared nuclear material
- Iran, US, EU begin fresh round of nuclear talks in Switzerland
Sri Lanka's new government Monday formally asked the international community for "advice, technical support and assistance" for a proposed domestic probe into war crimes under former leader Mahinda Rajapakse.
A latest report prepared by the provincial government vis-à-vis the drought situation in Thar shows that 311 children under five years of age have died between December, 2013 and November this year, it emerged on Sunday.