- Yemen blockade killing civilians: MSF
- Iran plans two nuclear reactors in Makran
- Iranian negotiator: Nuclear conclusion contains no secret document
- Yemeni commander: Over 100 terrorists killed in Aden
- Leader's top aide: Iran firmly standing against US meddling
- News Magazine No 514: July 30, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- No word from Taliban on leader Mullah Omar’s 'death'
- WHO: At least 68 children killed in East Ukraine conflict
- Syria dismisses Turkish attempts to show Ankara as victim
- Iraqi volunteer forces purge Anbar's district of terrorists
Two soldiers and three Taliban militants were killed Thursday in an early morning attack on a security forces’ checkpoint in northwest Pakistan.
Officers of the Moneragala Excise Unit have raided a huge cannabis cultivation in a forest reserve in Moneragala area.
Sri Lanka's trade deficit widened substantially by 49.7 percent to US$ 703 million in May from US$ 470 million a year earlier, according to the Central Bank data released in its External Sector Performance Review Wednesday.
Over 70 per cent of the glacier volume in the Mount Everest region in the Himalayas could be lost in 85 years if greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, a new paper suggests. It also indicates more flood risk in the future in the Kosi river downstream from Nepal to …