- News Magazine No 461: April 18, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Tehran, Canberra concerned over ISIL: Iran’s foreign minister
- Australian foreign minister in Tehran to discuss ties, anti-ISIL campaign
- Iran’s Armed Forces mark National Army Day
- Attack on civilians in Yemen to bring disgrace to aggressors: Rouhani
- US drone strike kills 4 in Afghanistan
- 12 killed by Boko Haram in northern Cameroon
- Egyptians hold nationwide protests against military rule
- German train drivers may go on strike over pay row: Union
- Italian public transport workers go on strike
More than two dozen people have been injured in a series of fierce clashes between New Delhi’s forces and the demonstrators protesting against the killing of a civilian in Indian-administered Kashmir.
The Wikipedia page shows only a sketch for an image. The International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN), which categorises the bird as vulnerable, has only a colourful painting — at least two decades old — as reference.
Delhi’s severely high pollution levels during the winter months drives it to India’s worst annual air quality levels, but on individual days, several Indian cities often experience worse air quality. For the first week of April, for example, the urban area with the worst air quality of 17 locations analysed …
Nearly two-thirds of girl students studying senior intermediate in rural areas of Telangana State in Southern India have to earn to contribute towards their education, a new study on impediments to girls’ education, has found.