- ‘Tehran seeks defense ties with Baku’
- Iran rejects UK renewed sanctions
- ‘A new global balance of power shaped with Iran’s roadmap’
- ‘UN to study Iran’s complaint against US’
- Iran writes to UN over US visa denial
- ‘Raased-32 a major achievement in identification of flying targets’
- Final phase of war games underway in western Iran
- ‘Spanish kids live at risk of poverty’
- ‘Russia faces consequences on Ukraine’
- ‘No. of UK food bank users up 163%’
Sri Lanka's water buffaloes, the ancient symbol of agriculture are facing extinction due to slaughter and lack of pastures, according to agricultural organizations.
The Sri Lankan economy has seen robust annual growth at 6.4 percent over the course of 2003 to 2012 and last year recorded a 7.3 percent growth.