- Two rockets from Syria hit Lebanon’s Bekaa valley
- Court grants Thai PM more time in crucial legal case
- Iran warns China oil giant over project delay
- Bomb blast kills Egyptian police official in Cairo
- Lebanon parl. fails to elect new president on first voting
- Kiev resumes military operation in eastern Ukraine
- Russia to react if interests attacked in Ukraine: Russia
- Assad support growing ahead of pres. election: Analyst
- British pupils carry guns to school: Revealed
- Holding inmates in Guantanamo ‘unconstitutional’: Journalist
The World Bank and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) have rejected the old manual procurement system in public institutions and urged for implementing solid procurement rules.
A total of 321 out of 2,071 candidates from 117 seats that will go to polls on April 24 in the sixth phase in India have criminal cases against them.
Bangladesh has the capacity to eradicate extreme poverty by 2021, well before other countries in the subcontinent, analysts said.