- British health sec. adamant on new contract despite junior doctors‘ opposition
- Syria ceasfire talks very fragile: Russia
- Pentagon chief repeats calls for more help in Daesh fight
- Turkey army ends operations in Kurdish town of Cizre: Minister
- Russia: Aleppo militants lay down arms
- Parties to Syria talks must engage in serious talks: Iran FM
- India forces detain dozens of Kashmiri activists in Srinagar
- Top Iranian adviser scorns Saudi talk of military action in Syria
- No security in region without Iran
- World eager to develop ties with Iran: President
Sri Lanka's trade deficit contracted significantly by 13.2 percent to US$ 630 million in November 2015 from US$ 726 million a year earlier, due to the decline in import expenditure at a higher rate than the reduction in export earnings, according to the Central Bank data released in its External …
The Supreme Court of Pakistan on Friday lifted a ban on the hunting of houbara bustard, a rare desert bird whose meat is prized among Arab sheikhs as an aphrodisiac.
Sri Lanka's trade deficit contracted by 6.8 percent to US$ 791 million in October 2015 from US$ 765 million a year earlier, according to the Central Bank data released in its External Sector Performance Review Thursday.