- Afghan security forces foil terror attacks on Kabul
- East Ukraine clashes leave 4 Kiev soldiers dead
- Takfiri terrorists kill over dozen Iraqi women in Mosul
- Erdogan claims Putin may stop supporting Assad
- Persian Gulf Arab states welcome outcome of Iran talks
- News Magazine No 518: August 03, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- FM warns against Mideast destabilization
- Russia slams US for assisting Syrian terrorists
- Russia forces kill 6 more militants in North Caucasus
- Attack on soldiers in north Mali kills 10
Police on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged extortionists, who it said tended to target doctors and pharmaceutical companies and have links with a South Africa-based group.
Officers of the Moneragala Excise Unit have raided a huge cannabis cultivation in a forest reserve in Moneragala area.
Sri Lanka's trade deficit widened substantially by 49.7 percent to US$ 703 million in May from US$ 470 million a year earlier, according to the Central Bank data released in its External Sector Performance Review Wednesday.
Over 70 per cent of the glacier volume in the Mount Everest region in the Himalayas could be lost in 85 years if greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, a new paper suggests. It also indicates more flood risk in the future in the Kosi river downstream from Nepal to …