- Malaysia Airlines website ‘Hacked by Cyber Caliphate’
- Netanyahu vows to block Iran nuclear program
- Lebanese Army nabs 17 Syria-based terror suspects
- Violent clashes kill 43 in southern Philippines
- ‘Leader’s message will turn threats into opportunities’
- Kiev urgently summons NATO-Ukraine meeting in Brussels
- ‘Attainment of a nuclear agreement, possible’
- 3 more planes evacuated in Seattle and Dallas after bomb threats
- Zionist regime conceals its huge debts to Iran
- Military-clad English-speakers caught on camera in Mariupol shelling aftermath
A militant attack on a transmission tower briefly left 80 percent of Pakistan without electricity, which caused a power surge in the country, AP reports.
In a record high, foreign investors have purchased Indian debt securities worth USD 19 billion this year, which marked a 20 per cent jump from the previous year and even saw the so-called ‘junk’ bonds being lapped up aggressively despite poor corporate and sovereign ratings.
A latest report prepared by the provincial government vis-à-vis the drought situation in Thar shows that 311 children under five years of age have died between December, 2013 and November this year, it emerged on Sunday.