- Egypt president sacks interior minister, names successor
- US Senate to vote on anti-Iran bill Tuesday
- Myanmar police beat, arrest 15 student protesters
- Photos prove cooperation between Israel and al-Nusra
- Pakistan describes top Indian diplomat's visit ice breaker
- Russia concerned about US plan to arm Ukraine
- Iraqi fighters kill ten ISIL Takfiri terrorists in Salahuddin
- IAEA report asserts transparency of Iran N-work: Official
- Kerry in Saudi Arabia to calm nerves over Iran deal
- Iran, P5+1 to start new round of deputy-level nuclear talks in Montreux
India’s state of Maharashtra has introduced a strict new law banning beef.
A latest report prepared by the provincial government vis-à-vis the drought situation in Thar shows that 311 children under five years of age have died between December, 2013 and November this year, it emerged on Sunday.