- News Magazine No 132: July 23, 2014 - Voice of Justice, 03:23 UTC to 04:23 UTC
- PLO backs Hamas conditions for truce with Israeli regime
- Palestinians exposed to Israel’s brutality: Rouhani
- 85 bags of body parts found in Tanzania
- Iran fully supports Hamas against Israel: Zarif
- Zionist regime main loser in Palestine: Deputy FM
- US Senate sets $225 million for Israel's Iron Dome
- Iranians march to protest Egypt’s closure of Rafah
- Kerry, advisors frisked in Egyptian Palace
- Zionists keeps martyring Palestinians in Gaza Strip
Delhi has become the world's second most populous city in 2014 after Tokyo, more than doubling its population since 1990 to 25 million, according to a UN report.
India continues to battle poverty, child and maternal deaths, according to a United Nations report on the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) that said while several key global targets have been met, more sustained effort is needed to cover disparities by the 2015 deadline.
Sri Lanka's tourist arrivals rose by 14.3 percent in June this year compared to the same period in 2013, the data released by the Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority (SLTDA) showed.