- Two Syrians killed in terrorists’ mortar attacks
- Airstrikes kill senior ISIL terrorist commanders in Iraq
- Iran, Russia launch direct shipping line, discuss direct airline: Official
- Polls open in crucial Greece referendum
- Greece solidarity protesters interrupt Merkel’s speech
- Canada’s strike cancels, delays 100’s of Toronto flights
- South Korean official found dead in China
- Japan joins US-Australia military exercise
- 9 killed, 30 injured in China shoe factory collapse
- US Air Force cancels UK’s July 4th event over security fears
Media reports say a Pakistani political commentator has been sentenced to eight years in prison in Saudi Arabia and 1,000 lashes for allegedly criticizing the kingdom’s military aggression against Yemen.
Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau (SLTPB) and Air India signed up a joint promotion to target the top end of Delhi outbound traveler into Sri Lanka, SLTPB announced in a statement.
Over 70 per cent of the glacier volume in the Mount Everest region in the Himalayas could be lost in 85 years if greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, a new paper suggests. It also indicates more flood risk in the future in the Kosi river downstream from Nepal to …