- Iran, Oman stress immediate halt to Saudi airstrikes on Yemen
- '13 tons of Iran's frozen gold consignments back home'
- 35% of Americans would consider leaving the US: Study
- Robot kills a man at Volkswagen plant
- Radiation spikes after wildfire in Chernobyl exclusion zone
- GCHQ spied on Amnesty International: UK’s surveillance tribunal
- Greek PM: We aim to seal deal with creditors after referendum
- Yemen's Ansarullah, allied forces storm Saudi base in Dhahran al-Janub
- Kuwait MPs pass law for mandatory DNA tests after ISIL attack
- Iran committed to nuclear deal, IAEA report says
Amnesty International has censured India over a law that has given New Delhi’s forces legal impunity in Indian-administered Kashmir.
Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau (SLTPB) and Air India signed up a joint promotion to target the top end of Delhi outbound traveler into Sri Lanka, SLTPB announced in a statement.
Over 70 per cent of the glacier volume in the Mount Everest region in the Himalayas could be lost in 85 years if greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, a new paper suggests. It also indicates more flood risk in the future in the Kosi river downstream from Nepal to …