- Iranian FM: Political difficulties still present in nuclear talks
- EU: Montreux talks with Iran led to better understanding
- Tehran’s Friday Prayers leader stresses win-win deal in nuclear talks
- Senior cleric raps Netanyahu's anti-Iran remarks
- IAEA members voice concern about Israeli nuke threat
- Russia: Current UN Human Rights Council session over-politicized
- 29 insurgents killed in Afghan military operations
- Syrian armed forces storm insurgents' centers in Daraa
- Iraqi army, popular forces liberate 15 villages near Tikrit
- ISIL receiving up to $1bln annually from Afghan heroin
India’s state of Maharashtra has introduced a strict new law banning beef.
A latest report prepared by the provincial government vis-à-vis the drought situation in Thar shows that 311 children under five years of age have died between December, 2013 and November this year, it emerged on Sunday.