- Leader’s remarks in meeting with thousands of school teachers
- Fresh clashes leave 5 soldiers dead in east Ukraine
- Macedonia clashes leave dozens wounded
- Kabul court sentences 4 to death over mob killing of woman
- Sudan army claims it shot down Israeli regime drone
- Saudi officer killed as Yemen's tribal fighters launch rockets into Najran
- 22.4% of Turkish families lived in extreme poverty in 2014: Study
- Assad assures Syria’s war on terror not lost
- Iran set to export gasoline by year-end
- France delivered weapons to terrorists operating in Syria: Hollande
Nepal has stepped up delivering relief aid to survivors of an earthquake that rocked the South Asian country and left a trail of destruction and a rising death toll.
Sri Lanka's second Zoological Gardens and the first Open Air Zoo was declared open today by the Minister of Tourism and Sports Naveen Dissanayake and Minister of Higher Education, Highways and Investment Promotion Kabir Hashem.
Delhi’s severely high pollution levels during the winter months drives it to India’s worst annual air quality levels, but on individual days, several Indian cities often experience worse air quality. For the first week of April, for example, the urban area with the worst air quality of 17 locations analysed …
Nearly two-thirds of girl students studying senior intermediate in rural areas of Telangana State in Southern India have to earn to contribute towards their education, a new study on impediments to girls’ education, has found.