- ‘805 Palestinian women and children martyred’
- Zionist regime cabinet to study ceasefire with Gaza
- Muslims mark Int’l Quds Day
- News Magazine No 136: July 25, 2014 - Voice of Justice, 03:23 UTC to 04:23 UTC
- ‘UN personnel killed in attack on Gaza’
- 2 dead as tornado hits Virginia campground
- Wood lawyers debated if he was in pain during execution
- Key Taliban commander killed in Pakistan
- Lufthansa extends ban on flights to Tel Aviv
- Brazil recalls envoy in protest at Israel atrocities
India figures third among the top 10 countries where highest number of rapes have taken place in 2010 while in cases of murder, the country comes second in 2012, Rajya Sabha was informed on Wednesday.
India continues to battle poverty, child and maternal deaths, according to a United Nations report on the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) that said while several key global targets have been met, more sustained effort is needed to cover disparities by the 2015 deadline.
Sri Lanka's tourist arrivals rose by 14.3 percent in June this year compared to the same period in 2013, the data released by the Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority (SLTDA) showed.