- Leader expresses condolence over death of a hero's father
- ‘Iran not expecting to reach agreement in upcoming nuc. talks’
- ‘Syria solution impossible without Iran’
- Hamas politburo chief Mashaal to visit Tehran soon
- Russia says Crimea referendum legal
- Zionist forces attack Palestinians in al-Aqsa
- Prince Charles letters cover-up unlawful
- Afghan forces kill six Taliban militants
- Lost plane raises Malaysia Airlines woes
- Australians protest against government
Sri Lanka's tourist arrivals rose by 24.5 percent in February this year compared to the same period in 2013, the data released Friday by the Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority (SLTDA) showed.
Of the 162 Indian parliamentarians involved in 306 criminal cases, 76 are charged with serious crimes like murder, attempt to murder and kidnapping, the Association for Democratic Reforms (ADR) and National Election Watch (NEW) said on Tuesday.