- Tony Blair could face grilling for ‘trying to save Gaddafi’ during Libya war
- Myanmar election commission vows free, fair election
- Malaysia, France discuss on interest to purchase Mistral warships
- 300,000 firearms "disappeared" in Belgium, official figures reveal
- US using Daesh as leverage to achieve goals: Iran cmdr.
- Iran ready to help solve Middle East woes: Zarif
- Russia rejects report of aircraft, troops deployment to Syria
- Iran resistance forced US to accept Iran legitimate nuclear demands: Larijani
- Over 12,000 Icelanders to house Syrian asylum seekers
- Two more Senate Dems back nuclear accord with Tehran
A fresh US assassination drone strike in Pakistan’s tribal region has claimed the lives of at least five people, Pakistani security officials say.
Sri Lanka's trade deficit widened substantially by 49.7 percent to US$ 703 million in May from US$ 470 million a year earlier, according to the Central Bank data released in its External Sector Performance Review Wednesday.
Over 70 per cent of the glacier volume in the Mount Everest region in the Himalayas could be lost in 85 years if greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, a new paper suggests. It also indicates more flood risk in the future in the Kosi river downstream from Nepal to …