- 'Afghanistan not to become proxy war field'
- Seven people killed by US drone attack in Pakistan, Afghanistan
- ‘Considerable progress’ made in Iran nuclear talks
- Mexicans urge gov. release detainees
- ISIL demolishes mosques in Iraq
- Russia’s oil giant cuts production to stabilize prices
- US extends suspension of part of anti-Iran sanctions
- Part of Iran’s blocked assets released
- Iran, Italy sign MoU to boost environmental cooperation
- Russia warned: France to go on court if fails to abide its commitments
The death of a woman in a tiger attack has left residents of villages around Pandaravalli in Chikkamagaluru taluk in shock and fear. Plantation workers in particular are worried as the tiger is yet to be captured.
The provincial government of Balochistan of Pakistan has conveyed a confidential report to the federal government and law enforcement agencies warning of increased footprints of terrorist organisation ISIL, also known by the Arabic acronym Daish, in Pakistan.
Pakistan's Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan said that the Ministry of Interior (MoI) has deployed around 33,000 troops of army and civil armed forces including Rangers and Frontier Corps across 54 districts of the country to assist the provincial governments in maintaining law and order during Muharram.