- Oil prices plunge as Saudi output rises
- ‘UK has borrowed more than expected’
- 'UK set to deploy drones to Syria'
- UK plan to cut migration ‘can backfire’
- Iraqi troops regain control of al-Sab
- Zionist regime not fully honoring ceasefire deal
- Mortars hit Baghdad's Green Zone
- Iran: Cut financial aid to terrorists
- ‘5+1 group political directors may meet in early November’
- Press TV reporter’s body back home
India’s defense minister says Pakistan will “feel the pain” if it continues with its “adventurism” along the de facto border in the disputed Himalayan region of Kashmir.
The country’s overall rice production is unlikely to slip below the level of 100 million tonnes this year despite some impact on the kharif crop in few states due to rains following ‘Hudhud’ cyclone, a top government official said.
India continues to battle poverty, child and maternal deaths, according to a United Nations report on the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) that said while several key global targets have been met, more sustained effort is needed to cover disparities by the 2015 deadline.