- 'Iran Navy monitors all US, Israeli regime, UK moves'
- Boko Haram kills 48 fish vendors in northeast Nigeria
- UN slams deadly terrorist attack on bus in northern Kenya
- ‘Western sanctions are aimed at regime change in Russia’
- French police unleash water cannon, tear gas against anti-brutality protesters
- Cleveland cop shoots 12yo boy carrying air gun
- UAE FM concerned over possible Iran-G5+1 agreement
- Bahrain’s main opposition censures election
- ‘Iran Navy can manufacture aircraft carriers’
- Qom congress elaborates on true identity of Takfiri currents
To mark the 25th anniversary celebrations of the Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC), that was ratified by Sri Lanka in 1991, Sri Lankan Parliamentarians from all political parties Thursday launched the country's first ever Parliamentary Caucus for Children.
The death of a woman in a tiger attack has left residents of villages around Pandaravalli in Chikkamagaluru taluk in shock and fear. Plantation workers in particular are worried as the tiger is yet to be captured.
The provincial government of Balochistan of Pakistan has conveyed a confidential report to the federal government and law enforcement agencies warning of increased footprints of terrorist organisation ISIL, also known by the Arabic acronym Daish, in Pakistan.
Pakistan's Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan said that the Ministry of Interior (MoI) has deployed around 33,000 troops of army and civil armed forces including Rangers and Frontier Corps across 54 districts of the country to assist the provincial governments in maintaining law and order during Muharram.