- 11 Brazilians killed in clashes with police
- China FM urges opportunity in Iran N-talks to be seized
- Iran, P5+1 launch plenary nuclear meeting in Lausanne
- US ‘war on terror' killed 1.3 million in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan
- 70 German women have joined ISIL: Report
- ‘Islamabad forces haven’t joined Saudi troops in attacks on Yemen’
- UN chief urges int’l community to help Syria
- Rafsanjani: Iran interference in Yemen baseless
- Ansarullah: AL toes Zionist regime policies
- ‘Annulment of ant-Iran sanctions, a present for Europe’
“The untimely death of the four-year-old markhor is not less than a shock for us and we do mourn this as it means a loss of Rs10 million for the local community who devotedly strive for its conservation,” said Fazlur Rahman, the president of a conservancy, in Chitral which is …
Pakistani security forces killed five suspected militants and injured six in Balochistan's Mastung district on Sunday morning, said Spokesman Frontier Corps Khan Wasey.
Postwar economic recovery in Sri Lanka is expected to moderate in 2015 as investors await clarity on the new administration's plans for governance reform and economic policy, the Asian Development Bank's flagship annual economic publication, Asian Development Outlook 2015 (ADO), released today says.
The leadership of the Sri Lanka Tourism Promotions Bureau has re looked its overall portfolio of markets and has strategically selected Scandinavian countries as one of the key globally focused areas to market Sri Lanka as a destination for travel in the future.