- President Assad vows recapture of 'whole of Syria'
- Iran lifts currency controls with Russia
- Syria ceasefire does not include terrorist-held areas: Iran
- Bahrainis protest against Manama regime on day of 'civil disobedience'
- Iraq PM vows elimination of Daesh this year
- Medvedev warns against more countries interference in Syria
- Secret to progress lies in path of resistive economy: Ayatollah Seddiqi
- FM hopes logical solution for Syrians' plight
- Post-sanctions Iran set to develop oil, gas industry: Official
- Wahhabis, takfiris attempt to disunion Islamic Ummah: Larijani
Indian President Pranab Mukherjee cabled a message on Friday to felicitate the 37th anniversary of the Islamic Revolution and Iran's National Day to his Iranian Counterpart President Hassan Rouhani as well as the Iranian government and people.
Sri Lanka's trade deficit contracted significantly by 13.2 percent to US$ 630 million in November 2015 from US$ 726 million a year earlier, due to the decline in import expenditure at a higher rate than the reduction in export earnings, according to the Central Bank data released in its External …
The Supreme Court of Pakistan on Friday lifted a ban on the hunting of houbara bustard, a rare desert bird whose meat is prized among Arab sheikhs as an aphrodisiac.
Sri Lanka's trade deficit contracted by 6.8 percent to US$ 791 million in October 2015 from US$ 765 million a year earlier, according to the Central Bank data released in its External Sector Performance Review Thursday.