- ‘Saudi forces use chemical, biological weapons in Yemen's Ma'rib’
- AEOI chief: Iran, 5+1 Group to fully implement nuclear agreement by yearend
- Iran starts mass production of ‘Valfajr’ smart torpedo
- News Magazine No 589: October 13, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Yemeni forces advance in Ma'rib Province
- Russia: US-supplied weapons for Syria falling into hands of terrorists
- Al-Nusra calls on terrorists in Caucasus to attack Russia
- British ‘Blacks’ main target of police tasers
- Saudi airstrikes leave seven people martyred in Yemen
- Bahrainis hold rally to voice solidarity with political prisoners
At least thirteen people, including seven children, have been killed in a landslide in Pakistan.
Sri Lanka Tourism must focus on Asian Tourism as arrivals from Asia amounted to 45.3% of the total reaching 595,583 arrivals while the contribution from Europe dropped to 39% as at end September 2015, Sri Lanka Tourism Promotions Bureau Chairman Dr. Rohantha Athukorala said.
The recent International Monetary Fund (IMF) staff mission to the country has projected Sri Lanka's economy to grow 5 to 5.5 percent this year and the inflation to rise to 3 percent by the end of the year.
Over 70 per cent of the glacier volume in the Mount Everest region in the Himalayas could be lost in 85 years if greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, a new paper suggests. It also indicates more flood risk in the future in the Kosi river downstream from Nepal to …