- Deputy FM slams US new anti-Iran sanctions
- Iran, Kazakhstan sign economic MoU
- Zarif, Ashton discuss threats of extremism, N. talks in Brussels
- FM: Iran firm to settle nuclear standoff with West
- Iran welcomes end of Iraq’s Amerli siege
- UN advises Zionist regime not to grab land
- Syria army inflicts losses on terrorists
- Yemen sends envoy to end crisis
- 10 soldiers killed in Libya clashes
- ‘Afghan power-sharing talks fail’
The Pakistani government says it is trying to re-open negotiations with opposition groups following the death of two anti-government protesters in fierce clashes with security forces in the capital.
India continues to battle poverty, child and maternal deaths, according to a United Nations report on the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) that said while several key global targets have been met, more sustained effort is needed to cover disparities by the 2015 deadline.