- Lavrov: Iran’s missile program not in the negotiation agenda with G 5+1
- MP: Iran to help recovery of ties between two Koreas
- More Militants Preparing to Surrender to Syrian Army in Damascus Countryside
- Iranian, UAE Officials Confer on Ways to Develop Ties
- Official: Iran's Aviation Industry Prioritizing Cooperation with India
- Iran Calls for Broader Int’l Cooperation in Campaign against Cyber Crimes
- Senior MP: US Meddling Shouldn’t Impair Iran-France Ties
- Two rockets from Syria hit Lebanon’s Bekaa valley
- Court grants Thai PM more time in crucial legal case
- Iran warns China oil giant over project delay
The World Bank and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) have rejected the old manual procurement system in public institutions and urged for implementing solid procurement rules.
A total of 321 out of 2,071 candidates from 117 seats that will go to polls on April 24 in the sixth phase in India have criminal cases against them.
Bangladesh has the capacity to eradicate extreme poverty by 2021, well before other countries in the subcontinent, analysts said.