- Iran rejects Reuters report on willingness to remove certain sanctions
- News Magazine No 285: October 21, 2014 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Hamas: Gaza patience running out
- Leader condoles with nation over demise of Experts Assembly chairman
- IRGC commander: Iran prevents expansion of Zionist Regime in region
- Lavrov: Opposition, representatives of all neighboring states should talk Syria
- ‘Iran to continue powerful support for Iraqi nation’
- Russian top security official underlines Iran's nuclear rights
- Twelve people killed in Eastern Ukraine over last 24 hours
- Turkey launches new arrests of top officers for eavesdropping
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
Iranian lawmakers in a statement issued on Tuesday warn the rulers in Riyadh to drop the capital punishment against independent Shiite cleric Sheikh Nimr Baqer Al-Nimr or wait for its repenting consequences.
A death sentence against prominent Shia cleric Sheikh Nimr Baqir al-Nimr in Saudi Arabia will soon to the collapse of the Saudi monarchy if enforced.
Congratulations to you on a very special occasion. Today is the 24th of Zilhijja, the day the truth of Islam triumphed over Christianity in a novel manner. It is the day called Mubahela in commemoration of a unique contest to invoke divine wrath that was averted by the grace of …