- IAEA delegation in Iran for talks: Iranian official
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis resigns
- Final deal to open new horizons in Iran-EU ties: Austria’s FM
- Polls close in Greece, with 'No' vote in lead
- Iraqi premier emphasizes resistance against ISIL deviational ideology
- British police under fire for not detaining man holding ISIL banner
- Scores of Yemenis martyred in Saudi airstrikes
- Iraqi FM urges US to be committed to agreements with Iraq
- An exceptional opportunity has risen for an agreement: German FM
- Saudi prince calls for King Salman dismissal
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Heartiest congratulations to you all on a very blessed day. Today is the day when Planet Earth was graced by the Best of God’s Creation, who was foretold by all prophets of the past in different ages and …
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
On the tragic 19th of Ramadhan, the Epitome of Justice, the Symbol of Valour, the Repository of Wisdom, the Leader of the Pious, Imam Ali ibn Abi Taleb (AS) was struck a fatal sword blow on his head by a Kharejite or outcast from Islam. Before we present you an …
British Ministers foster terror with their wars. Now they attack liberties at home in the name of British values. Seumas Milne has more in this regard published by the British daily Guardian.
Completing one year in office, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) government, led by Narendra Modi, has failed to satisfy India Muslims, who say that the far-right premier has failed to deliver on his promises or create a sense of security among minorities.