- Iraq's top cleric calls on Iraqis to confront ISIL terrorists
- Zimbabwe opposition leader warns of anti-government protests
- 1000s of Yemeni protesters call on govt. to step down
- Iran starts testing Iraq gas pipeline
- Obama returns to golf club after condemning Foley’s beheading
- Hamas executes 18 Israeli informants in Gaza Strip
- Nigeria Boko Haram seizes police academy in Borno State
- UN says 700,000 Iraqis displaced in Kurdish north
- News Magazine No 193: August 22, 2014 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Iran favors win-win policy in nuclear talks: Friday Prayers Leader
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
Senior Iranian religious cleric and Source of Emulation Grand Ayatollah Naser Makarem Shirazai said on Thursday that the country should make use of potentials of the youthsˈ capabilities to promote religious sciences.
Heartfelt condolences to you all on a very doleful day. Today is the 25th of the month of Shawwal, the day on which the 6th Infallible Heir of Prophet Mohammad (SAWA) was forced to leave the world, a martyr, at the age of 65 years in Medina, through a fatal …
Calls are growing in the US for the release of Jamil Abdullah al-Amin, a jailed African-American Imam.
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate -- Salaam friends, and how about listening to an interesting feature on the anniversary of a great milestone in the history of Islam, that is, the Battle of Khandaq or the Trench, which was a debacle for the Arab-Israelite Confederates, when …