- Iran president arrives in New York
- 'Iran skeptical of US anti-terror bid’
- More Scots sign up for Yes campaign
- Italians live in fear of poverty: Study
- Ukraine army prepares to pull back artillery from east
- Striking pilots reject Air France last-ditch attempt
- Sierra Leone finds 150 new cases of Ebola
- Iraqi premier rejects foreign ground troops in Iraq
- ISIL kills 300 Iraqi troops with chlorine gas: MPs
- New clashes erupt at Syria-Turkey border
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
Defying hard economic challenges, a record number of Malawians have embarked on the spiritual, life-time journey of hajj, a development Muslim scholars have described as a “great triumph” over socio-economic challenges affecting the southern African nation.
The savagery of the Takfiris in Syria, Iraq, and elsewhere has horrified their creators, and in order to avoid loss of credibility among Muslims, rather than sincere repentance, the godfathers of all Salafi outfits have begun to distance themselves from the products of their own evil minds.
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Salaam dear friends and congratulations to you on the auspicious 11th of the sacred month of Zilqa’dah. The eyes and the hearts of the faithful are focused today on Mashhad in Khorasan, where the person born this day …