- 7,000 people march for autonomy of Ukraine's eastern Kharkov region
- Red Cross worker killed in Central African Republic
- Iran ready to cooperate with Congo in building refineries
- Iranian, Pakistani officials discuss abducted border guards
- Another journalist gunned down in Syria
- 15 Muslim Brotherhood members jailed
- KSA, Qatar behind Iraq bloodshed: PM
- ‘80,000 Palestinians left without water’
- Taser use on UK kids rises six-fold
- ‘N Korean ship loads oil at Libya port’
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
A political analyst says the Saudi regime is hell-bent on toppling the Syrian government and establishing a Wahhabi-style regime in the crisis-hit Arab country.
A Pakistani religious leader on Saturday demanded the western powers to abide by Iran's nuclear deal and immediately lift sanctions from the Islamic Republic.
Gunned down in Karachi on Thursday, noted religious scholar, Allamah Taqi Hadi Naqavi, is just the latest addition to the long list of ulema who have martyred in Pakistan by sectarian terrorists till date.