- 'UK police mismanaged 1 in 3 of child abuse cases'
- Kremlin: Russia’s new version of national security strategy to counter all threats
- UN: South Sudan rebels attack UN base in possible "war crime"
- Dozens of militants killed in Afghan military operations
- Tunisia arrests 12 over Sousse Attack
- Belgium to support Palestinian prisoners
- Report: 370 Palestinians detained by Israeli forces last June
- UN imposes first sanctions on six South Sudan commanders
- Syrian army, Hezbollah start advancing towards Zobdani
- News Magazine No 486: July 02, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Heartiest congratulations to you all on a very blessed day. Today is the day when Planet Earth was graced by the Best of God’s Creation, who was foretold by all prophets of the past in different ages and …
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
The atmosphere is festive on the occasion of mid Ramadhan, since today is the birthday anniversary of the person who unmasked hypocrites and hypocrisy, not with the stroke of his sword, but with a prudent decision to endorse a peace treaty. Stay with us for a special feature on Imam …
British Ministers foster terror with their wars. Now they attack liberties at home in the name of British values. Seumas Milne has more in this regard published by the British daily Guardian.
Completing one year in office, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) government, led by Narendra Modi, has failed to satisfy India Muslims, who say that the far-right premier has failed to deliver on his promises or create a sense of security among minorities.