- News Magazine No 143: July 28, 2014 - Subcontinent,15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- ‘Gaza War prelude to Israel's collapse’
- UK passport workers set to strike
- 18 killed in militant attack in Philippines
- Death toll from E. Ukraine clashes reaches 1,129
- Iranian warships repel pirates' repeated attacks on 5 trade vessels
- Supporter: Abu Bakr Al-Baqdadi injured in Reqqa
- Iranian athlete wins title of World Schoolboy Taekwondo Championship
- Iranian FM discusses Gaza with Italian counterpart, UN Chief on phone
- Israel resumes pounding Gaza on Eid Al-Fitr
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
The Iranian foreign ministry deplored the attack by the Nigerian troops on peaceful rallies by Muslims on the International Quds Day on Friday.
Finally, on July 23, the UN Human Rights Council held a special session on the human rights situation in the Gaza Strip after 16 days of brutal massacres, during which the Occupied Palestinian Territory had been subjected to daily intensive bombardment from the air, land, and sea, which resulted in …
An award-winning American journalist, Dr. Walter M. Brasch, says that US government’s spying operations targeting the entire Muslim community is misguided and smacks of what was done in Nazi Germany. IRIB English Radio has conducted a phone interview with Christoph Horstel, a government consultant in Germany, on the issue.