- ‘EU response to Syria refugees shameful’
- ‘Sanctions, threats cannot deter Iran’
- US House passes budget deal
- Anti-austerity rallies rage across Italy
- ‘Iran deal major step in N-settlement’
- Trial of Gaddafi son adjourned
- ‘Chemical arms used five times in Syria’
- Iraq buys South Korean warplanes
- American ‘tourist’ to Iran was CIA agent
- Americans mark tragic shooting
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
It was an old oasis town with plenty of springs and wells and the brush surroundings abounded with date palms, vineyards and orchards of pomegranates and other fruits. Situated 450 kilometres north of Makkah it was inhabited by the idol worshipping Arab tribes of Aws and Khazraj.
The Makkan Jahiliyah alarmed at the growing impact of Islam and their abject helplessness to contain its radiant rays conspired to assassinate the Prophet. Moreover, the death of Abu Taleb that devoted guardian of Islam had removed an obstacle from their path, emboldening the haughty infidels to plot Muhammad's [SAWA] …
Grand Ayatollah Nasser MakaremShirazi in the holy city of Qom on Wednesday advised the US President Barack Obama to revise his dialogue in his reference to the Islamic Republic of Iran, if he is truly after reaching a meaningful agreement with Tehran.
The man who is currently playing a crucial role in strengthening strategic relations between Afghanistan and India has seen the worst of Taliban rule in Afghanistan. Afghanistan Embassy Deputy Chief of Mission M. Ashraf Haidari spent his childhood in Kabul and he shares a story that resonates with many others …