- IRIB World Service head calls for full probe of Mina tragedy
- News Magazine No 582: October 06, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Clashes disrupting delivery of food to Kunduz: Afghan officials
- Govt.'s budget cuts to reduce more police posts
- Saudi aggression on Yemen constitutes war crime: Iran
- Syrian army's elite forces seize new areas in Deir Ezzur
- Deputy FM calls on Saudis to account for Mina incident
- Over 20 ISIL militants killed in Iraqi airstrikes in Anbar Province
- Ukraine parliament votes to legalizes foreign mercenaries
- Syrian army, Hezbollah storm militants in Quneitra, kill dozens, retake Tal-Ahmar
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Heartiest congratulations to you all on a very blessed day. Today is the day when Planet Earth was graced by the Best of God’s Creation, who was foretold by all prophets of the past in different ages and …
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
Iran has condemned the Israeli regime for its ongoing deadly crackdown on Palestinians in the occupied West Bank.
Today is that immortal day in history when God Almighty, as the holy Qur’an says in ayah 3 of Surah Ma’edah, perfected faith, completed His blessings on the ummah and decreed Islam to be the religion of all mankind. It is the day known in Islamic history as Eid al-Ghadeer. …
Leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, made it clear that the US and its client regimes in the region are incapable of doing anything, despite their secret sessions on the growing influence and clout of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the region and beyond.