- Media report: Mullah Omar's son assassinated
- Over 100 Izadis leave Iraq every day: Official
- Iran, Afghanistan to launch joint committees on security, border issues
- Rouhani: Iran hails expansion of all-out ties with Azerbaijan
- Rafsanjani ‘to run for seat in Assembly of Experts’
- German banks to open branches in Iran
- 11 shipping firms launch offices in Iran
- Japan to temporarily halt preparation work on new US base
- ‘British Special Forces cloaked as ISIL fight Syria terrorists’
- UK’s body to probe ‘police failure’ in child abuse claim against ex-PM
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Heartiest congratulations to you all on a very blessed day. Today is the day when Planet Earth was graced by the Best of God’s Creation, who was foretold by all prophets of the past in different ages and …
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
Senior Iranian cleric and source of emulation Ayatollah Nasser Makarem Shirazi has welcomed a call by the Grand Imam of the al-Azhar University, Egypt’s top Muslim authority, for a unity meeting of leading Sunni and Shia scholars.
Today is a memorable day in history. It is the anniversary of an immortal event that made Islam triumphant over an Arab-Israelite plot. The enemies intended to end the life and mission of the Seal of Messengers and wipe out the few faithful Muslims from the face of the Earth, …
The dear Prophet Mohammad (PBUH and his progeny) advised Muslims to take advantage of five matters, each and every day.
Leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, made it clear that the US and its client regimes in the region are incapable of doing anything, despite their secret sessions on the growing influence and clout of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the region and beyond.