- Saudis planning mass execution: Rights group
- Turkey’s arms supplies to terrorists in Syria increased
- Istanbul's police attack people protesting Kurd lawyer killing
- ‘Saudi Arabia may pardon blogger’
- Bomb-rigged mass grave found in Iraq
- 3 Turkish officials detained over stopping of MIT trucks
- Russia imposes economic sanctions against Turkey
- ‘Intl. firms ready to accept Iran’s Petroleum Contract’
- ‘Closing Iran’s PMD case up to IAEA’s Board of Governors’
- Iran chose not to shoot down intruding US plane: Cmdr.
In this, the forty-fourth episode of our series, we look at the first encounter in Damascus between the tyrannical self-styled caliph, Yazid, and the caravan of the noble captives of the Household of Prophet Mohammad (SAWA), following the arrival of the severed heads of the Martyrs of Karbala in the …
This year’s book fair in the German city of Frankfurt that winded up on October 19, and in which the Islamic Republic of Iran did not participate because of the unwarranted presence of sentenced apostate Salman Rushdie, was another example of a cultural and academic even in Europe being turned …
Congratulations everybody on the auspicious day of Eid al-Adha or the Feast of Sacrifice that is also known as Eid-e Qorban, when the Hajj pilgrims in Mecca and Muslims throughout the world who have the means, slaughter a sheep as thanksgiving to God Almighty for having saved the life of …
Happy Eid al-Fitr to you all and may Allah accept your fasting and prayers of the blessed month of Ramadhan that ended yesterday! Today is indeed a day of celebration. It is a day of festivity, which starts with the special prayer in the morning that is attended by a …
The Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) says Zionist regime’s forces have arrested some 2,400 Palestinians, half of them children, since the beginning of October.
The Epic of Karbala, undoubtedly, remains the world’s most important event that has jolted human conscience, not necessarily of Muslims, and made conscientious people in every era and geographical place to strive against injustice, oppression, and illogical demands. Imam Husain (PuH), without the least doubt, staged the greatest struggle for …
Leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, made it clear that the US and its client regimes in the region are incapable of doing anything, despite their secret sessions on the growing influence and clout of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the region and beyond.