- IMF says the US must increase minimum wage
- News Magazine No 210: August 31, 2014 - Voice of Justice, 03:23 UTC to 04:23 UTC
- Iran urges global action on terrorism
- President: Iran’s ties with China growing
- ‘Iran to shoot down intruding aircraft’
- Zarif for expansion of ties with Nicaragua
- ‘Iran seeks comprehensive N-deal’
- Maldives gives Gaza $2 million in aid
- 32 Filipino peacekeepers evacuated: UN
- 16,000 Izadis take refuge in Turkey
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
Whatever the origin of the ISIL terrorist group, the undeniable fact is that it has been serving the interests of the west and its allies and cohorts most. Dr. Amir Dabiri Mehr, an Iranian commentator, has written an article on the issue. His article has appeared on Press TV’s website.
Al-Huda International Publications will take part in the 27th edition of international book exhibition in Moscow, Russia.
Heartfelt condolences to you all on a very doleful day. Today is the 25th of the month of Shawwal, the day on which the 6th Infallible Heir of Prophet Mohammad (SAWA) was forced to leave the world, a martyr, at the age of 65 years in Medina, through a fatal …