- Two mild tremors shake Western Iran
- WHO helps member states assess feasibility of eliminating Malaria
- Iran, Armenia share common views on major issues: Envoy
- Airstrikes kill 10 suspected militants in NW Pakistan
- Iran to hold international conference on Afghanistan, narcotics
- 11 killed, 27 injured in Iraq bomb blast
- Police clash with anti-election protesters in Kashmir
- 3 US physicians killed in Kabul hospital shooting
- Ukrainian armed troops enter Slavyansk town
- Iran deplores Bahraini government action to expel Shia leader
Shiites of London have held mourning sessions on martyrdom anniversary of Prophet Mohammad's daughter – Lady Fatima Zahra – at the Islamic Center of England.
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
It is indeed ironic that Malaysia despite its credentials as a progressive Muslim country has over the recent years sacrificed its independence by bowing to the dictates of the Wahhabi regime in Saudi Arabia and intensifying discriminatory measures against its own citizens who chose to follow the jurisprudential School of …
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate. Salaam dear friends, and heartiest felicitations to you all on the occasion of a glorious day. For your information today is the 20th of the month of Jamadi al-Akher, the day God Almighty granted His Last and Greatest Messenger, Prophet Mohammad …
Following is an interview by English Radio correspondent Mehdi Geramifard with Abdul-Alim Musa, Imam of Masjid-ul-Islam in Washington D-C on anti- Rohingya sentiments and undermining the rights of Myanmar Muslims by its government.