- Iran, P5+1 hold 3rd day of nuclear talks in Vienna
- Bahrain court sentences Shia activists to imprisonment
- Iranian envoy warns of ISIL threat to entire region
- Ex-opposition leader admits mistake about Syrian Gov't, says Assad fighting terrorists
- WHO: Ebola outbreak death toll rises to 5,420
- Report: 10,000 Palestinian children nabbed since 2000
- Iraqi Army artillery targets ISIL positions in Salahuddin
- Human rights groups release anti-surveillance tool
- Moscow shocked by Ukrainian forces firing at OSCE convoy
- 4 policemen injured in Cairo blast
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
Last Tuesday was the anniversary of the heartrending tragedy of Ashura, and this year the commemoration of the martyrdom of Imam Husain (Peace be upon him) coincided with the 35th anniversary of the memorable 4th of November on which three important events in the history of the Islamic Revolution occurred.
The press revealed on October 19, 16 days after the event, that during a performance of La Traviata at the Opéra Bastille in Paris, a woman spectator was made to leave on the orders of the deputy manager of the Paris Opera, Jean-Philippe Thiellay, because she was wearing a niqab.