- News Magazine No 145: July 29, 2014 - Subcontinent,15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Leader’s remarks on Eid-ul-Fitr to a gathering of officials and ambassadors of Islamic nations
- Afghan president’s cousin killed in bomb attack
- Anti-Russia bans can hit EU economy: Experts
- Russia condemns Japan sanctions over Ukraine
- World should act against Israel crimes: Iran official
- Muslims must stand united against Israel: Iran's defense minister
- Gaza’s sole power plant destroyed by the illegal Zionist entity
- Iranian Red Crescent Society ready to build makeshift hospital in Gaza
- No return to days of siege for Gazans: President Rouhani
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
In the Name of God, the All-Compassionate, the All-Merciful - - - Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of Eid ul-Fitr. May God accept your fasts and all other acts of worship for the blessed month of Ramadhan. Following is a special feature on this occasion.
The Muslim Public Affairs Centre (MPAC) condemned the Nigerian military's deadly use of force against pro-Palestinian protesters as they staged a march in Zaria, Kaduna State, one of the states in the Northern Nigeria where they held their annual Al-Quds Day Rally.
Finally, on July 23, the UN Human Rights Council held a special session on the human rights situation in the Gaza Strip after 16 days of brutal massacres, during which the Occupied Palestinian Territory had been subjected to daily intensive bombardment from the air, land, and sea, which resulted in …