- Three Afghan kids killed, 4 wounded in explosion
- Egyptian police kill 9 Muslim Brotherhood members
- Saudi soldier killed in Yemen’s retaliatory attack
- Zionists detain 40 Palestinian activists in West Bank
- Yemen human crisis hits highest level: UN
- Political will key to Iran nuclear deal: German FM
- Iranian, American officials meet on 1st day of extended N-talks
- Iran calls for end to Saudi aggression against Yemen
- Six Burundians killed in Bujumbura clashes
- Lebanon army kills 5 al-Nusra terrorists near Syria
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Heartiest congratulations to you all on a very blessed day. Today is the day when Planet Earth was graced by the Best of God’s Creation, who was foretold by all prophets of the past in different ages and …
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
British Ministers foster terror with their wars. Now they attack liberties at home in the name of British values. Seumas Milne has more in this regard published by the British daily Guardian.
Yesterday was the 10th of fasting Ramadhan, the day Prophet Mohammad (blessings of God upon him and his progeny) became a widower. It was on this day that he lost his beloved and loyal wife after a quarter century of marital bliss. Life would never be the same for the …
Completing one year in office, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) government, led by Narendra Modi, has failed to satisfy India Muslims, who say that the far-right premier has failed to deliver on his promises or create a sense of security among minorities.