- ‘Iran, Indonesia can counter extremism’
- ‘Supporters of terrorism responsible for spread of this phenomenon’
- American Institute: Iran 18th major global economy
- ‘China to boost investment in Iran’
- Terrorist outfit admits to failure of its operations in Lebanon
- Cleric condemns Bahraini regime’s suppressive policies
- ‘KSA, UAE, Bahrain against democracy’
- Zionist premier emphasizes on occupation of Bait al-Moqqadas
- Turkey’s ex-army chief released
- Police, protesters clash in Caracas
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
Salaam everybody and heartiest congratulations on a very auspicious day. It is the 5th of the month of Jamadi al-Awwal which happens to be the birth anniversary of a very virtuous lady. It is the day marked in the Islamic Republic of Iran as "Day of Nurse" in honour of …
Gunned down in Karachi on Thursday, noted religious scholar, Allamah Taqi Hadi Naqavi, is just the latest addition to the long list of ulema who have martyred in Pakistan by sectarian terrorists till date.
The entire world must cut financial aid to the Israeli regime and put an end to its racist policies against Palestinians, a political commentator says.