- President Rouhani set to leave for NYC to attend UN meeting
- West must give up opportunism in nuclear talks: Iran's Speaker
- Iran making headway despite sanctions: Official
- Catalonia president set to call for independence vote
- Ukraine: No troops withdrawal without full truce
- Ashraf Ghani declared winner of Afghanistan presidential vote
- Yemeni PM resigns as part of demands by Ansarullah
- Philippines storm toll hits 10, nearly 200,000 displaced
- News Magazine No 253: September 21, 2014 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- French president popularity at record low: Poll
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
Protesters in the Saudi Arabian city of Awamiyah in the oil-rich Eastern Province have staged a rally, demanding the release of prominent religious scholar, Ayatollah Nimr Baqir al-Nimr.
The savagery of the Takfiris in Syria, Iraq, and elsewhere has horrified their creators, and in order to avoid loss of credibility among Muslims, rather than sincere repentance, the godfathers of all Salafi outfits have begun to distance themselves from the products of their own evil minds.
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Salaam dear friends and congratulations to you on the auspicious 11th of the sacred month of Zilqa’dah. The eyes and the hearts of the faithful are focused today on Mashhad in Khorasan, where the person born this day …