- Chad executes 10 Boko Haram terrorists by firing squad
- Another refugee truck intercepted in Austria
- Roadside bomb kills five Iraqi officers near Jordanian border
- Protesters gather in Lebanon’s capital for new rally over garbage crisis
- Iran seeks visa waivers with 28 countries
- Malaysians begin protest against embattled premier
- Afghan forces kill 110 Taliban militants during military operations
- South Sudan govt. accuses rival forces of truce violation
- Turkey launches first airstrikes in Syria
- Protesters rally against corruption in Baghdad
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Heartiest congratulations to you all on a very blessed day. Today is the day when Planet Earth was graced by the Best of God’s Creation, who was foretold by all prophets of the past in different ages and …
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
Iran's most expensive movie, (the holy prophet) "Mohammad" (PBUH), which chronicles the childhood of the prophet of Islam, opened nationwide, winning praise from early audiences.
Today all eyes and hearts are turned toward Khorasan in northeastern Iran, towards the city of Mashhad, which is without the least doubt, the holiest spot in the Islamic Republic. People are streaming there from all over the country and from various parts of the world on this special day, …
The US society has slipped into insecurity because of the undue fears of Muslims, despite the fact that they are among the most peaceful citizens of the country. Here is a special feature in this regard, titled The Everyday Terror of Islamophobia in the US, written by Sujay Kumar.
Leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, made it clear that the US and its client regimes in the region are incapable of doing anything, despite their secret sessions on the growing influence and clout of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the region and beyond.