- Iraqi parliament elects Fuad Masum as president
- Iran congratulates Masum on election as Iraq president
- Missing Air Algerie plane has crashed: Algerian aviation official
- India pays 3rd installment of $550 million to Iran towards oil bill
- News Magazine No 135: July 24, 2014 - Subcontinent,15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Gaza faces food, water shortage: UN official
- Gunmen kill 2 Finnish aid workers in Herat
- Explosion at market kills 6 in northern Afghanistan
- UK issues 400 arms licenses to Zionist regime
- West colludes with genocidal Tel Aviv: Analyst
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
A right-wing Hindu lawmaker in India has been videotaped while allegedly trying to force-feed a Muslim man during the fasting month of Ramadhan.
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Heartfelt condolences to you all on the tragic 21st of Ramadhan, the martyrdom of the most perfect and meritorious person after the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA).
As the death toll from the Israeli bombing of Gaza soared above 140, it was reported that the Israeli Zionists who kidnapped 16-year-old Muhammad Abu Khdeir in East Bait al-Moqaddas recently, murdered him by pouring gasoline down this throat and setting him on fire.
An award-winning American journalist, Dr. Walter M. Brasch, says that US government’s spying operations targeting the entire Muslim community is misguided and smacks of what was done in Nazi Germany. IRIB English Radio has conducted a phone interview with Christoph Horstel, a government consultant in Germany, on the issue.