- Yemen blockade killing civilians: MSF
- Iran plans two nuclear reactors in Makran
- Iranian negotiator: Nuclear conclusion contains no secret document
- Yemeni commander: Over 100 terrorists killed in Aden
- Leader's top aide: Iran firmly standing against US meddling
- News Magazine No 514: July 30, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- No word from Taliban on leader Mullah Omar’s 'death'
- WHO: At least 68 children killed in East Ukraine conflict
- Syria dismisses Turkish attempts to show Ankara as victim
- Iraqi volunteer forces purge Anbar's district of terrorists
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Heartiest congratulations to you all on a very blessed day. Today is the day when Planet Earth was graced by the Best of God’s Creation, who was foretold by all prophets of the past in different ages and …
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
The dear Prophet Mohammad (PBUH and his progeny) advised Muslims to take advantage of five matters, each and every day.
A chairman of a London mosque has demanded to be removed from a confidential terrorism blacklist used by 49 of the world’s biggest 50 banks.
Over 90 years ago saw the desecration of the Sacred Jannat al-Baqie Cemetery of the holy city of Medina by Wahhabi brigands who destroyed the tombs of Islamic scholars, the Prophet’s companions, the Prophet’s aunts and uncle, and above all the holy shrines of 4 of the 12th Infallible Imams …
Leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, made it clear that the US and its client regimes in the region are incapable of doing anything, despite their secret sessions on the growing influence and clout of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the region and beyond.