- Iran, 5+1 resume work on drafting text of final nuclear deal
- Afghanistan orders probe into NATO-led operation
- UN envoy optimistic about Libya unity government deal
- Seven arrests made over Tunisia attack
- Iraqi forces purge key oil city from Takfiri terrorists
- No new deadline for Iran nuclear talks: France
- Foreign airlines earn $3bn in Iran annually
- Syrian army retakes key quarter in Hasakah
- 15 civilians dead as Saudi warplanes hit Yemen again
- Taliban ambush kills 11 Afghan soldiers: Officials
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Heartiest congratulations to you all on a very blessed day. Today is the day when Planet Earth was graced by the Best of God’s Creation, who was foretold by all prophets of the past in different ages and …
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
Members of an extremist Hindu organization thrash a Muslim man in India’s northern and most populous state of Uttar Pradesh as Muslims in the vast South Asian country continue to be targeted by sectarian violence.
British Ministers foster terror with their wars. Now they attack liberties at home in the name of British values. Seumas Milne has more in this regard published by the British daily Guardian.
Yesterday was the 10th of fasting Ramadhan, the day Prophet Mohammad (blessings of God upon him and his progeny) became a widower. It was on this day that he lost his beloved and loyal wife after a quarter century of marital bliss. Life would never be the same for the …
Completing one year in office, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) government, led by Narendra Modi, has failed to satisfy India Muslims, who say that the far-right premier has failed to deliver on his promises or create a sense of security among minorities.