- Iran felicitates Iraq on Tikrit liberation
- Greek deal not to come before Easter: EC president
- Libya’s Tripoli sacks head of government
- Minor issues remain on Iran bans in nuclear talks: Iran negotiator
- Russia to extend current gas deal with Ukraine: Putin
- Prosecutor dies after Turkey hostage standoff
- Nigeria's Goodluck Jonathan publicly concedes election defeat
- Surgeries shut in France to protest reform bill
- Saudi airstrike claims 29 lives in western Yemen
- Obama lifts Egypt arms freeze
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Heartiest congratulations to you all on a very blessed day. Today is the day when Planet Earth was graced by the Best of God’s Creation, who was foretold by all prophets of the past in different ages and …
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
“Chennai Ittehad Baynahum”, an umbrella group of several religious committees organised a two-day conference in Chennai on 28 and 29 March, on Nahj ul-Balagha – the famous collection of sermons, letters, and aphorisms of Imam Ali ibn Abi Taleb (AS), the First Infallible Successor of Prophet Mohammad (SAWA).
Despite the negative depiction by the western media of the freedom that hijab accords to women, more and more Muslim women in the US are wearing this obligatory Islamic head-cover that grants dignity to them. Stay with us for the impressions of three Muslim ladies from the US.