- Israel resumes pounding Gaza on Eid Al-Fitr
- ISIL leader Baghdadi's representative killed in Mosul
- Russia sends stern warning to Saudi Arabia
- News Magazine No 142: July 28, 2014 - Voice of Justice, 03:23 UTC to 04:23 UTC
- Israel PM admits losing fame over Gaza attack
- Palestinians won't recognize Israeli occupiers: Mashaal
- President congratulates Eid ul-Fitr to Muslim states
- Kerry proposes open Israel-Gaza borders: Report
- No truce until Gaza blockade lifted: Islamic Jihad
- Black boxes from crashed Air Algérie plane sent to France
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
Finally, on July 23, the UN Human Rights Council held a special session on the human rights situation in the Gaza Strip after 16 days of brutal massacres, during which the Occupied Palestinian Territory had been subjected to daily intensive bombardment from the air, land, and sea, which resulted in …
Muslims in several countries have begun celebrating Eid al-Fitr, which marks the end of the fasting month of Ramadan.
An award-winning American journalist, Dr. Walter M. Brasch, says that US government’s spying operations targeting the entire Muslim community is misguided and smacks of what was done in Nazi Germany. IRIB English Radio has conducted a phone interview with Christoph Horstel, a government consultant in Germany, on the issue.