- Iran boosts oil recovery from shared field
- Hackers expose 400 GB of data from Italian spying firm
- Uncertainty looms over Greece after emphatic ‘No’ to creditors
- Gunmen raid village, kill 14 in northeastern Nigeria
- Nigeria’s military frees 180 Boko Haram suspects, including babies
- Poor care for UK dementia patients draws fire
- German, Italian delegations due in Iran
- 25 Syrian troopers killed in terrorists’ bomb attack in Aleppo
- Syrian terrorists confess to receiving training in Turkey
- Iraqi forces launch operation to retake Fallujah from ISIL
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Heartiest congratulations to you all on a very blessed day. Today is the day when Planet Earth was graced by the Best of God’s Creation, who was foretold by all prophets of the past in different ages and …
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
Heartfelt condolences to you on these tragic days of Ramadhan, when in 40 AH in Kufa, the Barometer of Belief, Imam Ali ibn Abi Taleb (AS) was writhing in pain following the fatal blow of the poisoned sword of a Kharejite or renegade from Islam, on his head while he …
Zionist regime’s forces have reportedly arrested six Palestinian men, among them four teachers.
British Ministers foster terror with their wars. Now they attack liberties at home in the name of British values. Seumas Milne has more in this regard published by the British daily Guardian.
Completing one year in office, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) government, led by Narendra Modi, has failed to satisfy India Muslims, who say that the far-right premier has failed to deliver on his promises or create a sense of security among minorities.