- Demonstrators worldwide slam Zionist regime atrocities
- ‘A final agreement possible if Iran’s rights are respected’
- Eleven reporters martyred in Gaza
- ‘Israeli regime attacks on Gaza, brutal’
- ‘Zionist regime crimes reminder of Negev Desert atrocities’
- Experts start probe into Ukraine plane crash site
- Obama: We are ‘short of going to war’ with Russia
- Gaza resistance responds to Israel violence
- London protesters rally against Israel war on Gaza
- The country has big trouble
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
In the Name of God, the All-Compassionate, the All-Merciful - - - Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of Eid ul-Fitr. May God accept your fasts and all other acts of worship for the blessed month of Ramadhan. Following is a special feature on this occasion.
The Muslim Public Affairs Centre (MPAC) condemned the Nigerian military's deadly use of force against pro-Palestinian protesters as they staged a march in Zaria, Kaduna State, one of the states in the Northern Nigeria where they held their annual Al-Quds Day Rally.
Finally, on July 23, the UN Human Rights Council held a special session on the human rights situation in the Gaza Strip after 16 days of brutal massacres, during which the Occupied Palestinian Territory had been subjected to daily intensive bombardment from the air, land, and sea, which resulted in …