- Claims that Iran seeking nuclear bomb big lie: Foreign Ministry
- Pentagon: US ships are spying on Russia
- UN to vote on Palestine flag raising draft next week: Envoy
- Guatemalan president imprisoned over corruption scandal
- 1 killed, 2 injured near US college in Sacramento
- Saudi jets keep pounding areas across Yemen
- Bomb attacks leave 11 dead in, around Iraqi capital
- Two more US senators say they will support Iran deal
- News Magazine No 549: September 03, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Iran, Algeria willing to enhance relations
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Heartiest congratulations to you all on a very blessed day. Today is the day when Planet Earth was graced by the Best of God’s Creation, who was foretold by all prophets of the past in different ages and …
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
The ISIL Takfiri terrorist group claimed responsibility for two bombings that targeted a Shiite mosque in the Yemeni capital, Sana’a, martyring at least 28 people.
The Muslims in the US, despite being the most law-abiding community, have contributed to the development of the country as citizens active in various social spheres. Yet, anarchists, racists and pro Zionists in the US, have resorted to every plot to try to stir up Islamophobia in order to blame …
Today all eyes and hearts are turned toward Khorasan in northeastern Iran, towards the city of Mashhad, which is without the least doubt, the holiest spot in the Islamic Republic. People are streaming there from all over the country and from various parts of the world on this special day, …
Leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, made it clear that the US and its client regimes in the region are incapable of doing anything, despite their secret sessions on the growing influence and clout of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the region and beyond.