- Venezuelans urged to end violent unrest through talks
- Blast hits tram station in Egyptian capital, injures one
- Iran says no to nuclear negotiation under pressure
- Two rockets fired from Syria hit northeast Lebanon
- China won’t compromise with Japan on sovereignty: FM
- EU Foreign Policy Chief arrives in Tehran
- President: Media must reflect the realities
- Iran president due in Oman for talks
- Zarif: Syrian crisis needs a political solution
- ‘Ashton visit can facilitate N-deal’
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
The UN humanitarian aid chief says almost all of more than 100,000 Muslims once residing in the Central African Republic's (CAR) capital, Bangui, have fled the violence perpetrated by Christian terrorists.
Salaam everybody and heartiest congratulations on a very auspicious day. It is the 5th of the month of Jamadi al-Awwal which happens to be the birth anniversary of a very virtuous lady. It is the day marked in the Islamic Republic of Iran as "Day of Nurse" in honour of …
Gunned down in Karachi on Thursday, noted religious scholar, Allamah Taqi Hadi Naqavi, is just the latest addition to the long list of ulema who have martyred in Pakistan by sectarian terrorists till date.
The entire world must cut financial aid to the Israeli regime and put an end to its racist policies against Palestinians, a political commentator says.