- Three Saudi military camps fall to Yemeni forces
- Iran: Greece agrees to pay $800 million debt
- Guatemala prison clashes death toll hits 16
- Russia campaign against terrorists praiseworthy: Chief of Staff
- Obama urges Putin to de-escalate tensions with Turkey
- Lifting of Iran bans will boost ties with Hungary: Vice President
- Obama admits US role in global warming, urges actions
- South Africa declares drought disaster in five provinces
- About 30 killed in DR Congo violence
- Multiple bombings claim four lives in, around Iraqi capital
In this, the forty-sixth episode of our series, we look at the events which occurred in Damascus in the year 61 AH, when the caravan of the noble captives of the household of Prophet Mohammad (SAWA) arrived in the capital of the Godless tyrant, Yazid ibn Mu’awiyya.
This year’s book fair in the German city of Frankfurt that winded up on October 19, and in which the Islamic Republic of Iran did not participate because of the unwarranted presence of sentenced apostate Salman Rushdie, was another example of a cultural and academic even in Europe being turned …
Congratulations everybody on the auspicious day of Eid al-Adha or the Feast of Sacrifice that is also known as Eid-e Qorban, when the Hajj pilgrims in Mecca and Muslims throughout the world who have the means, slaughter a sheep as thanksgiving to God Almighty for having saved the life of …
Happy Eid al-Fitr to you all and may Allah accept your fasting and prayers of the blessed month of Ramadhan that ended yesterday! Today is indeed a day of celebration. It is a day of festivity, which starts with the special prayer in the morning that is attended by a …
A demonstration has been held in Poland to slam terrorism and racism.
The Epic of Karbala, undoubtedly, remains the world’s most important event that has jolted human conscience, not necessarily of Muslims, and made conscientious people in every era and geographical place to strive against injustice, oppression, and illogical demands. Imam Husain (PuH), without the least doubt, staged the greatest struggle for …
Leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, made it clear that the US and its client regimes in the region are incapable of doing anything, despite their secret sessions on the growing influence and clout of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the region and beyond.