- News Magazine No 517: August 02, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Syrian army, Hezbollah lay tight siege on terrorists in Zabadani
- Dozens of militants killed in Lattakia
- Church of England condemns David Cameron for rhetoric on migrants
- Saudi defense minister threatens to occupy Kuwait
- President Rouhani felicitates Iranian archers on world championship
- More clashes at Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Record 300,000 asylum seekers registered in Germany in 2015: Report
- Saudi Arabia keeps pounding areas in Yemen
- Islamic Jihad demands stronger resistance against Israel
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Heartiest congratulations to you all on a very blessed day. Today is the day when Planet Earth was graced by the Best of God’s Creation, who was foretold by all prophets of the past in different ages and …
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
The Secretary General of the World Forum for Proximity of Islamic Schools of Thought underlined that recent anti-Israeli gatherings and conferences indicate that a new era of Islamic unity and support for the oppressed Palestinians has just begun.
The dear Prophet Mohammad (PBUH and his progeny) advised Muslims to take advantage of five matters, each and every day.
Over 90 years ago saw the desecration of the Sacred Jannat al-Baqie Cemetery of the holy city of Medina by Wahhabi brigands who destroyed the tombs of Islamic scholars, the Prophet’s companions, the Prophet’s aunts and uncle, and above all the holy shrines of 4 of the 12th Infallible Imams …
Leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, made it clear that the US and its client regimes in the region are incapable of doing anything, despite their secret sessions on the growing influence and clout of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the region and beyond.