- News Magazine No 319: November 24, 2014 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Putin does not rule out running for president in 2018 election
- Former Portuguese PM in jail for 3rd straight night
- Zionist regime kidnaps 11 Palestinians across West Bank
- Bomb kills two US-led soldiers in Afghanistan
- Number of child trafficking victims on rise: UN
- Zionist regime forces attack Palestinian prisoners
- Iraq to arm Izadi fighters against ISIL
- Syrian Kurds kill 18 ISIL Takfiris near Kobani
- Iran nuclear talks end in Vienna
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
A senior Iranian religious scholar says acts of terror by Takfiri terrorists have spread Islamophobia and increased oppressive and discriminatory measures against Muslims throughout the world.
Last Tuesday was the anniversary of the heartrending tragedy of Ashura, and this year the commemoration of the martyrdom of Imam Husain (Peace be upon him) coincided with the 35th anniversary of the memorable 4th of November on which three important events in the history of the Islamic Revolution occurred.
The press revealed on October 19, 16 days after the event, that during a performance of La Traviata at the Opéra Bastille in Paris, a woman spectator was made to leave on the orders of the deputy manager of the Paris Opera, Jean-Philippe Thiellay, because she was wearing a niqab.