- Brazil, UAE to cooperate on defense
- Divers feel with their hands for corpses in depths of South Korean ferry
- Brazil summit to address Internet governance
- Albuquerque police officer fatally shoots woman
- North Korea unlikely to stage nuclear test: US Think tank
- Iran denies involvement in Bahrain uprising
- Iranian petrochemical products find African markets
- Bahrain sentences 12 protesters to life in prison
- Economy minister calls for enhanced ties with China
- FM wraps up visit to Russia
Shiites of London have held mourning sessions on martyrdom anniversary of Prophet Mohammad's daughter – Lady Fatima Zahra – at the Islamic Center of England.
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
It is indeed ironic that Malaysia despite its credentials as a progressive Muslim country has over the recent years sacrificed its independence by bowing to the dictates of the Wahhabi regime in Saudi Arabia and intensifying discriminatory measures against its own citizens who chose to follow the jurisprudential School of …
Head of Majlis Education Center Kazem Jalali said on Tuesday that closer relations between Iran and Saudi Arabia will be to the benefit of the Muslim World.
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate. Salaam dear friends, and heartiest felicitations to you all on the occasion of a glorious day. For your information today is the 20th of the month of Jamadi al-Akher, the day God Almighty granted His Last and Greatest Messenger, Prophet Mohammad …
Following is an interview by English Radio correspondent Mehdi Geramifard with Abdul-Alim Musa, Imam of Masjid-ul-Islam in Washington D-C on anti- Rohingya sentiments and undermining the rights of Myanmar Muslims by its government.