- Houthis suspend talks with govt. after foreign 'interference'
- Fresh shelling leaves 6 people dead in east Ukraine
- Anti-ISIL fight does not justify US aggression: Iran cmdr.
- Heavy rains in SW China leave 19 dead, 20 missing
- News Magazine No 241: September 15, 2014 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Iran plans to build two more nuclear power plants: AEOI
- No need for Arab states to strike ISIL: Iraqi president
- Sen. Graham calls for boots on the ground in Syria
- Iran will never trust US anti-ISIL coalition: Interior min.
- Leader’s remarks on US Policies and Intervention in Middle East
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
A meeting between Russian Muslim and other public figures and the General Secretary of the International Union of Muslim Scholars (IUMS) Sheikh Ali Qaradaghi took place in Istanbul within the framework of the 4th session of the General Assembly of the Organization.
The savagery of the Takfiris in Syria, Iraq, and elsewhere has horrified their creators, and in order to avoid loss of credibility among Muslims, rather than sincere repentance, the godfathers of all Salafi outfits have begun to distance themselves from the products of their own evil minds.
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Salaam dear friends and congratulations to you on the auspicious 11th of the sacred month of Zilqa’dah. The eyes and the hearts of the faithful are focused today on Mashhad in Khorasan, where the person born this day …