- Turkey tightens grip on media by banning TV channels
- UN envoy to propose unity government for Libya
- Kosovo opposition lawmakers hurl tear gas in parliament
- Libya arrests nearly 300 Europe-bound migrants
- ISIL overtakes al-Qaeda as top extremist group: US official
- News Magazine No 584: October 08, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Russia pounding non-ISIL targets in Syria: US
- German firm wins major Iran deal for offshore jobs
- UN human rights chief concerns about increased tension in West Bank
- Pakistan reiterates offer to facilitate Afghan peace negotiations
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Heartiest congratulations to you all on a very blessed day. Today is the day when Planet Earth was graced by the Best of God’s Creation, who was foretold by all prophets of the past in different ages and …
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
Today, the 24th of Zil-Hijja is the anniversary of a memorable and very unique dialogue in the history of civilization. It was between the Islam and Christianity. The Christians were led by their archbishops while the Muslims were led by the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind, Prophet Mohammad …
Iran has condemned the Israeli regime for its ongoing deadly crackdown on Palestinians in the occupied West Bank.
Leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, made it clear that the US and its client regimes in the region are incapable of doing anything, despite their secret sessions on the growing influence and clout of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the region and beyond.