- News Magazine No 142: July 28, 2014 - Voice of Justice, 03:23 UTC to 04:23 UTC
- Israel PM admits losing fame over Gaza attack
- Palestinians won't recognize Israeli occupiers: Mashaal
- President congratulates Eid ul-Fitr to Muslim states
- Kerry proposes open Israel-Gaza borders: Report
- No truce until Gaza blockade lifted: Islamic Jihad
- Black boxes from crashed Air Algérie plane sent to France
- 14 injured as lightning strikes people in Southern California
- Israel confirms mortar strike on UN school in Gaza, denies casualties
- Russia threatens to confiscate British oil companies’ assets
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
Muslims in several countries have begun celebrating Eid al-Fitr, which marks the end of the fasting month of Ramadan.
International aid organizations, including Doctors without Borders, a French-founded humanitarian aid non-governmental organization, have warned that most of the inhabitants of strife-torn Province of in Western Myanmar have almost have not access to any health care services.
An award-winning American journalist, Dr. Walter M. Brasch, says that US government’s spying operations targeting the entire Muslim community is misguided and smacks of what was done in Nazi Germany. IRIB English Radio has conducted a phone interview with Christoph Horstel, a government consultant in Germany, on the issue.