- Iranian president: Tehran-Ankara close ties contribute to regional security
- 59 suspected militants arrested in Kabul
- Yemen’s parliament approves new cabinet
- Saudi oil output reduction not possible: Oil minister
- Israeli naval forces open fire at Gaza fishermen
- Putin says final deal on Iran nuclear issue ‘very close’
- EU approves new sanctions against Crimea
- Violent clashes claim 28 lives in CAR
- Boko Haram abducts 185, kills 33 in Nigeria village
- Palestinian UN draft against Israel act of war: Intelligence mininster
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
Heartfelt condolences to you on the occasion of Arba’een, the traditional 40th day following the anniversary of the heartrending tragedy of Ashura, or the 10th of Moharram, on which in the year 61 AH, Imam Husain (Peace be upon him), the grandson of Prophet Mohammad (blessings of God upon him …
Since we are nearing Arba’een, the traditional 40th day, following the anniversary of the heartrending tragedy of Ashura, let us commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Husain (Peace be upon him) by focusing on some of the aspects of the movement of the grandson of Prophet Mohammad (Blessings of God upon …
The press revealed on October 19, 16 days after the event, that during a performance of La Traviata at the Opéra Bastille in Paris, a woman spectator was made to leave on the orders of the deputy manager of the Paris Opera, Jean-Philippe Thiellay, because she was wearing a niqab.