- HRW report details ISIL rampage in Kobani
- Iran’s IRGC launches 2nd Qadir radar system
- Iran reports rise in South Pars gas output
- Iran rejects report on ‘tentative agreement’ over sanctions relief
- Tunisian president declares state of emergency
- Russia to supply Saudis with Iskander missile complexes
- President Rouhani orders financial system reforms
- Boko Haram kills scores in northeast Nigeria
- News Magazine No 488: July 04, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Germany rules out restructuring of Greek debt
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Heartiest congratulations to you all on a very blessed day. Today is the day when Planet Earth was graced by the Best of God’s Creation, who was foretold by all prophets of the past in different ages and …
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
In the wake of an act of sabotage in a US church, the American Muslims have expressed their solidarity with their Christian countrymen.
The atmosphere is festive on the occasion of mid Ramadhan, since today is the birthday anniversary of the person who unmasked hypocrites and hypocrisy, not with the stroke of his sword, but with a prudent decision to endorse a peace treaty. Stay with us for a special feature on Imam …
British Ministers foster terror with their wars. Now they attack liberties at home in the name of British values. Seumas Milne has more in this regard published by the British daily Guardian.
Completing one year in office, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) government, led by Narendra Modi, has failed to satisfy India Muslims, who say that the far-right premier has failed to deliver on his promises or create a sense of security among minorities.