- ‘Final nuclear deal possible to achieve in six months’
- Majlis speaker departs for Minsk
- ‘Missiles no matter of talks’
- Iran Police stresses security on border areas
- Army active in cultural domains
- Enemy plots doomed to fail, as ever
- Syria refugees inflow concerns Lebanon
- Zionists injure 30 Palestinians in Aqsa
- Venezuela gov’t, opp. resume talks
- Afghan president slams deadly US strike
Shiites of London have held mourning sessions on martyrdom anniversary of Prophet Mohammad's daughter – Lady Fatima Zahra – at the Islamic Center of England.
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
Palestinians have held a protest rally in southern Gaza Strip after Zionist regime force limited access for Muslims to the al-Aqsa Mosque in East al-Quds.
Following is an interview by English Radio correspondent Mehdi Geramifard with Abdul-Alim Musa, Imam of Masjid-ul-Islam in Washington D-C on anti- Rohingya sentiments and undermining the rights of Myanmar Muslims by its government.
Today is the anniversary of a tragic event in history, which every year moves us to tears. Today the 3rd of the month of Jamadi al-Akher is that poignant day on which in the year 11 AH, only 95 days after the passing away of her father, the daughter also …