- Iran’s nuclear chief, Chinese foreign minister urge closer ties
- ‘No need for IAEA permission for construction in Parchin site’
- Russia irate over NATO’s training center in Georgia
- Greece top judge takes over as interim prime minister
- Colombia, Venezuela recall ambassadors over border tensions
- North Korea’s leader dismisses top officials
- Another dissident dies in Egypt's prison, activists cite medical negligence
- At least 30 die as boat sinks off Libya coast
- 'Thousands of benefit claimants died after being found fit for work'
- Migrant population in UK all-time high, data shows
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Heartiest congratulations to you all on a very blessed day. Today is the day when Planet Earth was graced by the Best of God’s Creation, who was foretold by all prophets of the past in different ages and …
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
Several international non-governmental organizations (NGOs) have called on the Bahraini regime to immediately release human rights activist, Abduljalil al-Singace, who has been on hunger strike for the past 160 days.
Today all eyes and hearts are turned toward Khorasan in northeastern Iran, towards the city of Mashhad, which is without the least doubt, the holiest spot in the Islamic Republic. People are streaming there from all over the country and from various parts of the world on this special day, …
The US society has slipped into insecurity because of the undue fears of Muslims, despite the fact that they are among the most peaceful citizens of the country. Here is a special feature in this regard, titled The Everyday Terror of Islamophobia in the US, written by Sujay Kumar.
Leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, made it clear that the US and its client regimes in the region are incapable of doing anything, despite their secret sessions on the growing influence and clout of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the region and beyond.