- President reports on the meeting of heads of three branches of govt.
- Culture minister warns against enemy’s cultural invasion
- SNSC secretary urges swift execution of Iran-China projects
- Afkham: Iran, Russia enjoy vast cooperation capacities
- ‘Takfiri currents in Syria are tarnishing Islam’s image’
- ‘Majlis ready to form Iran-Cambodia parliamentary friendship group’
- US Senate backs down from imposition of further sanctions on Iran
- Mandela Lauded In Tehran
- Europeans keen to tap into TSE
- Iran-China navy cooperation will expand
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
It was an old oasis town with plenty of springs and wells and the brush surroundings abounded with date palms, vineyards and orchards of pomegranates and other fruits. Situated 450 kilometres north of Makkah it was inhabited by the idol worshipping Arab tribes of Aws and Khazraj.
The Makkan Jahiliyah alarmed at the growing impact of Islam and their abject helplessness to contain its radiant rays conspired to assassinate the Prophet. Moreover, the death of Abu Taleb that devoted guardian of Islam had removed an obstacle from their path, emboldening the haughty infidels to plot Muhammad's [SAWA] …