- News Magazine No 131: July 22, 2014 - Subcontinent,15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Iranian FM hopes for reaching final deal with powers before new deadline
- Rouhani: Iran ready to help Myanmar to improve Muslims’ conditions
- Zarif cautions west of limited chance for striking final deal
- Rouhani calls for collective efforts, unison to resolve global problems
- Envoy: Army's victories, political gains anger Syria’s enemies
- Iranian Speaker: World powers should respect Syrian people's vote
- Envoy: Hamas ready for lengthy war against Israel to liberate Palestine
- Iran planning to export natural gas to Europe
- Iranian DM: Israel facing existential crisis
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
Iranian Parliament Speaker Ali Larijani appreciated the regional resistance groups for their achievements against the Zionist regime, saying resistance is now creating a new Middle-East.
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Heartfelt condolences to you all on the tragic 21st of Ramadhan, the martyrdom of the most perfect and meritorious person after the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA).
As the death toll from the Israeli bombing of Gaza soared above 140, it was reported that the Israeli Zionists who kidnapped 16-year-old Muhammad Abu Khdeir in East Bait al-Moqaddas recently, murdered him by pouring gasoline down this throat and setting him on fire.
An award-winning American journalist, Dr. Walter M. Brasch, says that US government’s spying operations targeting the entire Muslim community is misguided and smacks of what was done in Nazi Germany. IRIB English Radio has conducted a phone interview with Christoph Horstel, a government consultant in Germany, on the issue.