- Lavrov: Russia ready to facilitate search for political settlement of conflicts
- UN Special Rapporteur on Palestine vows to step down
- Australia passes laws cracking down on foreign fighters
- Lebanese troops, militants clash near Syria
- Helping Kobani no justification for foreign interference: Iran
- Bodies of 150 anti-ISIL Iraqi Sunnis found in mass grave
- Seven Ukrainian soldiers killed in country's restive east
- Three killed in Burkina Faso demonstration against president rule
- 1 in 4 children in Britain live in poverty, UNICEF says
- Iran negotiators never overstep red lines in nuclear talks: Velayati
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
The Ansarollah Movement of Yemen has strongly condemned the Zionist regime’s decision to close down the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound and bar Palestinians from entering the Holy site.
The death sentence handed to the prominent Shia cleric Sheikh Nimr Baqer al-Nimr violates the Divine as well as civil laws, the Imam of Al-Reda Mosque in Sydney, Australia said.
The annual Hajj pilgrimage that ended in the first week of October, was meant by God Almighty to remove all distinctions of wealth, class, position or authority, but as Canada-based Journalist Zafar Bangash Zafar Bangash, who is Director of the Institute of Contemporary Islamic Thought, points out in the Crescent …