- Ebola could infect up to 500k by January: Report
- White House evacuated over security threat
- 3000 people forced to flee homes in California
- Kerry: Iran has 'a role' in campaign against ISIL
- Syria’s envoy to UN slams supporters of ISIL terrorists
- Russia says airstrikes on ISIL need UN consent
- Turkey opens border to Syrian Kurds fleeing ISIL terror
- ISIL releases 49 Turkish hostages
- German Muslim community slams ISIL
- News Magazine No 250: September 20, 2014 - Voice of Justice, 03:23 UTC to 04:23 UTC
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
Iraq’s top religious authority, Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, has recommended the Iraqi government not to rely on foreign powers in fighting the Takfiri ISIL terrorists, one of his close aides says.
The savagery of the Takfiris in Syria, Iraq, and elsewhere has horrified their creators, and in order to avoid loss of credibility among Muslims, rather than sincere repentance, the godfathers of all Salafi outfits have begun to distance themselves from the products of their own evil minds.
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Salaam dear friends and congratulations to you on the auspicious 11th of the sacred month of Zilqa’dah. The eyes and the hearts of the faithful are focused today on Mashhad in Khorasan, where the person born this day …