- Iran, Oman share points in World Cup/ Asian Cup Qualifiers
- ‘Historic, crushing defeat awaits Saudi Arabia in Yemen’
- Iranian commander martyred in Syria
- Russia, Bolivia sign MoU for nuclear cooperation
- Australia in talks with other countries for refugee resettlement
- Two million people will die of smoking in China in 2030: Study
- ‘Some 3,500 ISIL terrorists operating inside Afghanistan’
- UN mission in Libya proposes unity government
- No Syria-bound Russian missiles landed in Iran: Moscow
- NATO to set up new centers in Eastern Europe
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Heartiest congratulations to you all on a very blessed day. Today is the day when Planet Earth was graced by the Best of God’s Creation, who was foretold by all prophets of the past in different ages and …
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
Arab League’s Secretary General Nabil al-Arabi has denounced the Zionist regime for its “racist and aggressive” practices towards the Palestinians, calling on the United Nations to take necessary measures to bring to a halt Tel Aviv’s acts of violence.
Today, the 24th of Zil-Hijja is the anniversary of a memorable and very unique dialogue in the history of civilization. It was between the Islam and Christianity. The Christians were led by their archbishops while the Muslims were led by the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind, Prophet Mohammad …
Leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, made it clear that the US and its client regimes in the region are incapable of doing anything, despite their secret sessions on the growing influence and clout of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the region and beyond.