- EU-funded UK nuclear plant project draws Austria's complaint
- Egypt forces kill 241 militants in 5 days: Military
- Yemeni forces shoot down second Saudi spy drone in 48 hours
- Syrian forces, Hezbollah advance into heart of Zabadani
- Only a few issues remain in nuclear talks: Iranian official
- Iran to implement single foreign exchange rate after nuclear deal finalized
- ISIL abducts 111 Iraqi kids to be trained as terrorists
- Iraqi warplane accidentally bombs Baghdad, kills 9
- ISIL threat in Afghanistan to top upcoming SCO summit agenda
- Three killed, 13 injured in bomb blast in southern Afghanistan
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Heartiest congratulations to you all on a very blessed day. Today is the day when Planet Earth was graced by the Best of God’s Creation, who was foretold by all prophets of the past in different ages and …
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
On the tragic 19th of Ramadhan, the Epitome of Justice, the Symbol of Valour, the Repository of Wisdom, the Leader of the Pious, Imam Ali ibn Abi Taleb (AS) was struck a fatal sword blow on his head by a Kharejite or outcast from Islam. Before we present you an …
British Ministers foster terror with their wars. Now they attack liberties at home in the name of British values. Seumas Milne has more in this regard published by the British daily Guardian.
Completing one year in office, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) government, led by Narendra Modi, has failed to satisfy India Muslims, who say that the far-right premier has failed to deliver on his promises or create a sense of security among minorities.