- ‘Iran seeks broader ties with PG states’
- 'IRGC military might indestructible'
- Israel urged to join CW convention
- Ukraine president meets former leaders
- Lavrov in Tehran for bilateral talks
- Miami gunfire leaves 2 dead, 3 wounded
- Joblessness could tear Europe apart: IMF
- French president arrives in C. African Republic
- Iran, Sextet expert-level talks to continue on Wednesday
- Kerry: Iran deal serves US interests
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
It was an old oasis town with plenty of springs and wells and the brush surroundings abounded with date palms, vineyards and orchards of pomegranates and other fruits. Situated 450 kilometres north of Makkah it was inhabited by the idol worshipping Arab tribes of Aws and Khazraj.
The Makkan Jahiliyah alarmed at the growing impact of Islam and their abject helplessness to contain its radiant rays conspired to assassinate the Prophet. Moreover, the death of Abu Taleb that devoted guardian of Islam had removed an obstacle from their path, emboldening the haughty infidels to plot Muhammad's [SAWA] …