- 'Russia is no longer the EU’s strategic partner'
- Preliminary report on causes of Malaysia MH17 crash due in 1 week: official
- Castro likens NATO to Nazis, blasts US, Israel for creating ISIL
- Over $2.5 billion spent by Israel for war on Gaza: Military
- Hamas popularity rises in Gaza, West Bank, poll shows
- Iran sends first consignment of aid to Gaza
- ISIL beheads US journalist Steven Sotloff
- Larijani lambasts US for starting terrorism in region
- Powerful Iran beat US to stand atop Group D
- Yemeni president dismisses cabinet amid crisis
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
Organizers of the annual Quran memorization competition of Oman have announced the top winners of the contest.
Whatever the origin of the ISIL terrorist group, the undeniable fact is that it has been serving the interests of the west and its allies and cohorts most. Dr. Amir Dabiri Mehr, an Iranian commentator, has written an article on the issue. His article has appeared on Press TV’s website.
Heartfelt condolences to you all on a very doleful day. Today is the 25th of the month of Shawwal, the day on which the 6th Infallible Heir of Prophet Mohammad (SAWA) was forced to leave the world, a martyr, at the age of 65 years in Medina, through a fatal …