- Iran says nuclear deal must guarantee removal of bans
- Yemenis hold protest rally in Tehran to condemn Saudi aggression
- Lufthansa says knew about co-pilot Andreas Lubitz’s depression
- Argentina formalizes complaint to UN, regional groups over Malvinas row
- At least 37 killed in Saudi raids on dairy plant in Yemen
- Armed individuals enter Turkish ruling party office in Istanbul
- Over 120 Palestinians sentenced to administrative detention since March
- Zarif on nuclear talks: Hope to start drafting Wednesday
- Iranian official urges international campaign against terrorism in Syria
- Iran, P5+1 start new talks in Switzerland
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Heartiest congratulations to you all on a very blessed day. Today is the day when Planet Earth was graced by the Best of God’s Creation, who was foretold by all prophets of the past in different ages and …
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
The Ugandan government has come under fire for its discriminatory acts against Muslim nationals such as the closure of Mosques and Islamic institutions.
Despite the negative depiction by the western media of the freedom that hijab accords to women, more and more Muslim women in the US are wearing this obligatory Islamic head-cover that grants dignity to them. Stay with us for the impressions of three Muslim ladies from the US.