- ‘Iran, 5+1G need political agreement on disputed issues’
- Iran, Kenya keen to enhance bilateral ties
- Iran, Romania underline fight against extremism
- Iraqi refugees still in need of aid
- Yemeni Houthis stage anti-gov't sit-ins
- Over 400,000 flee homes in E Ukraine
- Thai legislature elects army chief as PM
- WHO urges Ebola exit screenings
- News Magazine No 190: August 21, 2014 - Voice of Justice, 03:23 UTC to 04:23 UTC
- 'Iran helping Iraqis, Kurds in ISIL fight'
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
All religions have their own particular places of worship, and regard them as sacred. The Christians have the church; the Jews have the synagogue, while the Zoroastrians and other creeds have the temples. Islam, as the culmination of the message of monotheism preached by all Prophets of God all over …
Calls are growing in the US for the release of Jamil Abdullah al-Amin, a jailed African-American Imam.
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate -- Salaam friends, and how about listening to an interesting feature on the anniversary of a great milestone in the history of Islam, that is, the Battle of Khandaq or the Trench, which was a debacle for the Arab-Israelite Confederates, when …