- Syrian air raids kill over 100 ISIL terrorists in Aleppo
- Bomb blasts kill 8, injure 13 in Baghdad Province
- Iran, IAEA have better understanding on ways forward: Amano
- Negotiator denies claims over 'secret parts' of Iran’s nuclear deal
- ‘5+1 group has to decide between agreement with Iran or coercion against it’
- Tehran’s Friday Prayer Sermons
- Turkey threatens to launch military intervention in Syria
- Takfiri terrorists abduct 20 Iraqi tribesmen in Mosul
- Two explosions leave 13 dead in northeast Nigeria
- Russian successfully launches cargo ship to ISS
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Heartiest congratulations to you all on a very blessed day. Today is the day when Planet Earth was graced by the Best of God’s Creation, who was foretold by all prophets of the past in different ages and …
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
Palestinian sources say Zionist regime’s military forces have opened fire and martyred a Palestinian teenager who was attempting to reach al-Aqsa Mosque in al-Quds to perform Friday Prayers in the holy month of Ramadan.
The atmosphere is festive on the occasion of mid Ramadhan, since today is the birthday anniversary of the person who unmasked hypocrites and hypocrisy, not with the stroke of his sword, but with a prudent decision to endorse a peace treaty. Stay with us for a special feature on Imam …
British Ministers foster terror with their wars. Now they attack liberties at home in the name of British values. Seumas Milne has more in this regard published by the British daily Guardian.
Completing one year in office, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) government, led by Narendra Modi, has failed to satisfy India Muslims, who say that the far-right premier has failed to deliver on his promises or create a sense of security among minorities.