- Navy prepared to strongly repel threats: Admiral Sayyari
- 21 martyred in bomb attack on Shia Muslims in Nigeria
- Saudi must not allow Hajj tragedy to become political issue: Iran
- China conducts military exercise in Western Pacific
- HRW slams Saudi’s killing of civilians in Yemen
- Erdoghan warns Russia not to 'play with fire'
- Tehran’s Friday Prayer Sermons
- Mass protests planned for Friday in Chicago over police killing
- Corbyn expresses his opposition to Syria airstrikes
- Germany detains man suspected of role in Paris attacks
Today, in the forty-third episode of our daily series, we look at the final stages of “Journey of Tears” as the caravan of the noble captives of the household of Prophet Mohammad (SAWA), approached Damascus in Syria, the capital of the tyrannical Omayyad Dynasty, after a long and circuitous route …
This year’s book fair in the German city of Frankfurt that winded up on October 19, and in which the Islamic Republic of Iran did not participate because of the unwarranted presence of sentenced apostate Salman Rushdie, was another example of a cultural and academic even in Europe being turned …
Congratulations everybody on the auspicious day of Eid al-Adha or the Feast of Sacrifice that is also known as Eid-e Qorban, when the Hajj pilgrims in Mecca and Muslims throughout the world who have the means, slaughter a sheep as thanksgiving to God Almighty for having saved the life of …
Happy Eid al-Fitr to you all and may Allah accept your fasting and prayers of the blessed month of Ramadhan that ended yesterday! Today is indeed a day of celebration. It is a day of festivity, which starts with the special prayer in the morning that is attended by a …
Myanmar's military-backed government has rejected calls for granting citizenship to the country’s most persecuted ethnic Rohingya Muslims.
The Epic of Karbala, undoubtedly, remains the world’s most important event that has jolted human conscience, not necessarily of Muslims, and made conscientious people in every era and geographical place to strive against injustice, oppression, and illogical demands. Imam Husain (PuH), without the least doubt, staged the greatest struggle for …
Leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, made it clear that the US and its client regimes in the region are incapable of doing anything, despite their secret sessions on the growing influence and clout of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the region and beyond.