- News Magazine No 322: November 27, 2014 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- East Ukraine clashes leave two civilians dead
- Egypt committee wants protest law changed
- Afghan senate approves security agreements with US, NATO
- US drone strike leaves 3 dead in central east Afghanistan
- Iraq security forces repel ISIL offensive in Anbar Province
- Syria troops kill 50 terrorists near Damascus
- Takfiris handiwork of US, UK, Israeli regime: Iran’s general
- Entire Iran to stand up to excessive demands: Leader
- North Korea discloses official title of leader's sister
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
Last Tuesday was the anniversary of the heartrending tragedy of Ashura, and this year the commemoration of the martyrdom of Imam Husain (Peace be upon him) coincided with the 35th anniversary of the memorable 4th of November on which three important events in the history of the Islamic Revolution occurred.
The press revealed on October 19, 16 days after the event, that during a performance of La Traviata at the Opéra Bastille in Paris, a woman spectator was made to leave on the orders of the deputy manager of the Paris Opera, Jean-Philippe Thiellay, because she was wearing a niqab.