- Rouhani officially welcomes his Afghan counterpart
- ‘Azar 16 Student Day essence of anti-arrogance struggles’
- ‘Iran-China cooperation significant’
- IAEA inspectors visit Arak nuclear facilities
- Kerry seeking Israel’s support for Iran N-deal
- 'Turkey continues backing terrorists'
- Invitations to Gen. II conference to be dispatched soon
- EU aid chief sounds alarm on Syria
- President welcomes new activities in oil, gas areas
- ‘Four South Pars phases to be implemented next year’
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
It was an old oasis town with plenty of springs and wells and the brush surroundings abounded with date palms, vineyards and orchards of pomegranates and other fruits. Situated 450 kilometres north of Makkah it was inhabited by the idol worshipping Arab tribes of Aws and Khazraj.
The Makkan Jahiliyah alarmed at the growing impact of Islam and their abject helplessness to contain its radiant rays conspired to assassinate the Prophet. Moreover, the death of Abu Taleb that devoted guardian of Islam had removed an obstacle from their path, emboldening the haughty infidels to plot Muhammad's [SAWA] …
Salaam friends, Today is the 5th of Safar which coincides the martyrdom anniversary of one of the youngest martyr of the epic of Karbala, Hazrat Ruqayyah (A.S).
In a meeting in Mashhad between the guardian of Imam Reza's holy shrine and visiting Iraqi prime minister on Saturday, the two sides emphasized the need for closer cooperation in reconstruction of the holy shrines in Iraq.