- News Magazine No 485: July 01, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Police make arrests in Italy, Albania in raids against ISIL supporters
- Egypt militants kill at least 30 troops in attacks on Sinai checkpoints
- IAEA’s chief Amano due in Iran Thursday for nuclear talks
- 'Issues of disagreement remain in Iran nuclear talks'
- Obama warns he may ‘walk away’ from Iran nuclear talks
- New batch of Clinton emails released
- Another black church on fire in South Carolina
- China ratifies the creation of BRICS bank
- Yemen forces hit Saudi base with Scud missile: Army
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Heartiest congratulations to you all on a very blessed day. Today is the day when Planet Earth was graced by the Best of God’s Creation, who was foretold by all prophets of the past in different ages and …
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
Teachers at a Welsh school are fasting and going to a local mosque during Ramadan to help them connect with their many Muslim students.
British Ministers foster terror with their wars. Now they attack liberties at home in the name of British values. Seumas Milne has more in this regard published by the British daily Guardian.
Yesterday was the 10th of fasting Ramadhan, the day Prophet Mohammad (blessings of God upon him and his progeny) became a widower. It was on this day that he lost his beloved and loyal wife after a quarter century of marital bliss. Life would never be the same for the …
Completing one year in office, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) government, led by Narendra Modi, has failed to satisfy India Muslims, who say that the far-right premier has failed to deliver on his promises or create a sense of security among minorities.